Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Jeez, did you lose your tolerance while you were away from the daycare? I know kids pass around all sorts of bugs but I don't remember you ever being quite this sick.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Yeah. I have low-tolerance because my immune system is a tad weak from being a massive preme baby. It took a month or so the first time I worked there to get passed the sickies the kids get. My dad is the same way, he said in the army they call it private-itis, new round of soldiers brought new colds to get through xD mine happened to be 'childitis.'

And I'm talking full blown head cold-chest cold combo. Sore throat, plugged ears, plugged nose, watery eyes, headache, whole nine yards. The co worker I trained with is in the same boat, we were sharing my cough drop bag haha! But our lead is watching us. She already asked if a saw a doc yet but is told her I'm waiting to hear back from the insurance to make sure my insurance renewed first. I have a sneaking suspicion she is gonna send me home tomorrow. She had the look on her face.

Dad suggested I sleep propped up by my beanbag. It's working so far, that plus Vicks is letting me breathe~

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Heh, that's just how it was in the Navy. We called it the "ricky crud", since Seaman Recruit has a different ring to it than Private.

It sounds like you've got everything under control. Just stay upright, take what medicine you can, and drink lots of hot fluids.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Phase 3 of childitis under way xD massive cough. However that means the worst has passed me. Ill take the cough over headaches any day. I took the 12 hour sudifed capsule and that is working wonders for my nose ^^

The Sargent major came in to read to the class today, I'm pleased to say they did a great job. Usually we're sweating bullets hoping they don't go crazy.

Tenacious Hellhound

SUNNlE
The Sargent major came in to read to the class today, I'm pleased to say they did a great job. Usually we're sweating bullets hoping they don't go crazy.

Is the Sarge a ...

MAJOR PAIN???
MMMMHHHHHHHHHH'''??????????????

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Ok I lied I don't prefer the coughing..ow my voice box D:

@tutor: no, but he isn't very good at reading to kids in class apparently lol

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you don't remember this movie, your childhood probably sucked.

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
I could never forget that movie xD

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

I don't think anyone ever could. It may not have been revolutionary, but damned if it wasn't fun.

The scene with the boogeyman in the closet will forever stick out in my mind.

Tenacious Hellhound

Nineball Yamada

If you don't remember this movie, your childhood probably sucked.

I do remember this movie and I wasn't a fan.

SUNNlE

Oh well.
At least he tries.
He's probably a nice guy.

Friendly Loiterer

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Man, why wasn't the WWF like that when I actually watched it?

Tenacious Hellhound

Nineball Yamada
Man, why wasn't the WWF like that when I actually watched it?

ÂșThey knew you were watching.
They watch back.
THEY MOCK US ALL.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Note to self: www.imgur is broken, use i.imgur.

(Not to be confused with I, Robot.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces