Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you be interested in playing Sevens in @games?

Yes 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
What? 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 >

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yeah, so expensive. crying

I don't remember a new arranger in the lab, but they've been talking about updating it soon for awhile now. /scared

Tommy released a self-cover album? surprised BTW, I happened to listen to OOR's song "Deeper Deeper" and I think it's my fav song from them so far. 4laugh

Did you get the new Hime Bangs Haircut item?! OMG, so fun. whee

Wizard

The Devs have been talking about a new arranger for a loong time now. It makes me wonder exactly how difficult creating it is.

Tommy doesn't have any albums like that, but she did self-cover one or two of BuriGuri's songs under her Tommy heavenly/February6 name. It was, uh, interesting. And I'm happy to hear that you really like OOR's song. 3nodding I'm excited because they're going to have a new single (double a-side), "Mighty Long Fall/Decision" on July 30. whee

I was debating on buying the Hime Bangs. Like it sounds like a great idea, but does it actually make a difference? surprised

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
LOL, after I bought the scissors in my excitement, I found out that most of my wigs already have bangs. sweatdrop I like how it cut my bangs on this haircut, though. 3nodding I just like hair editing items because they're fun. whee

Lemme know how you like the single when it comes out!

Wizard

I think I'll get it then. But then it's like, do I buy it, or do I save what little GC I have? emotion_0A0 Lol, that's like the main problem on gaia these days. Do you buy a nice item now, or do you save your GC for a hopefully even better item? First world problems haha.

"Mighty Long Fall" was used for the latest Rurouni Kenshin movie, and it was also in the movie trailer. But from what you can hear so far, it sounds really really promising. emotion_yatta

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Did you get it?? >u< I know exactly what you mean. Now I'm wondering if I should have gotten it because I really want Peony and Blossoms, lmao. emo Hime Bangs is fun to play with, but I dunno if I'll be able to use it much. >A<

Ooh, sounds good!! ouo As does the movie! xd

Wizard

(You look really cute with the hime bangs!) Yeah, I ended up getting two, one for myself and one to maybe sell. I also ended up getting the Summer Haircuts because the more scissors you have, the more fun you have. Peony and Blossoms is cute. The story is cute, and I hope it doesn't end up like Old Yeller. eek
Speaking of EIs, have you voted for the Dark Heart recolor?

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Thanks! I really want agape scissors, but the summer haircuts is just weird. o_O Have you found a wig that is cut well by those scissors?

I hope I can afford to buy P&B before it finishes evolving. >n< I haven't watched that movie, but from what I'm assuming happens in the end, I hope it doesn't happen to Blossom either!! emotion_0A0

I voted for purple. redface I dunno how they're gonna recolor it though because it has so many colors themes.

Wizard

Oh boy, I'm really thankful I had enough GC to buy SC Agape like right after it finished evolving. I swear to god Gaia, it's like the most useful item ever. Agape's Cut is really expensive; you'd actually be saving gold if you bought a 2nd or 3rd gen SC Agape.
I'm actually using summer haircut right now. Rookie's Pursuit (hair) + hime bangs + SH (short bob), but it cut off some of the hair ribbon. I've found that the short bob looks nice on a lot of hairs, but with the regular cut, it depends. But considering that these items exist now, the artists will probably take it into consideration for future hairs.

How many more GC do you still need? surprised Old Yeller ended pretty sadly, but also kinda nice. So it wasn't all totally bad. haha

I picked blue. A lot of other recolors lately have been so-so.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Ooh, it does look good on your hair! surprised Darn, now I'm wishing I bought the bundle. sweatdrop

I still have a ways to go. Not many offers work for me lately. emo And I probably won't be able to afford the recolor anyway. lol

Gah, I can't update to the latest version of LP so I haven't been able to participate in the last 2 Fruit Monsters events. crying

Wizard

The Daily Treat hardly ever works anymore. I have to like sacrifice two lambs and do a dance for the gods so that it might. I just mostly watch videos now. But you know, if you haven't already, some of the traditional offers that offer free trials do work, such as Hulu, Gamefly, or RealPlayer. You need to put in credit card info, but you can always cancel later if you don't like it.

Have you ever heard of BlueStacks? It's a program that lets you play mobile games on your computer. After you install the program, you just install whatever game you want to play from Google Play/Apple Store. You can download and update Line Play there; just log in with you Line account (or whatever you use).

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
You're the answer to all my problems. eek heart Maybe I'll try the hulu trial since I think they're streaming the new Sailor Moon anime. emotion_kirakira

Wizard

Eh hehe, no problem. Hope you get to finish the event and get enough GC! heart

Wizard

Hey badtz, did you ever sign up for Skye Endless Realm?

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
I just signed up for the forum beta today! What about you?? 3nodding

Magical Kitten

19,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
badtzmaru

U know how add friend in TM, when u know his/her name?
What u think about open new topic about Japan TM...(u know info, who play, name etc...)?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff