Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you be interested in playing Sevens in @games?

Yes 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
No 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
What? 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 ... 36 37 38 >

Wizard

Taka has said that their songs has a lot of English, so that it would be able to reach more people (or something like that). Yeah, it's pretty amazing when foreign artists can sing fluently in English, more so if they weren't born in an English speaking country, kind of like Psy and Takeshi Hosomi.

The only reason I knew of "Ponponpon" is because of the parody. xd The lyrics were kind of, uhhh, out there, which made me wonder if the original was like that. eek
The day The Simpsons ends is the day my childhood officially over. You are right, in that at one point, they were close to getting canceled due to money issues. But everyone who worked on the show managed to save it by taking a pay cut.

House hunting was really fun, except for when Towns wouldn't load properly. (I'm really only wearing this because I dunno what to do with my avi.)

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Aww, I didn't know that about The Simpsons crew. That's pretty awesome. I don't know why I don't feel like watching the latest episodes... I guess I'm afraid I won't enjoy it as much as I did when I was younger.

I just went to my home and realized I still haven't picked a house yet. eek

Wizard

Omggg badtz, why do you always look so cool? emotion_0A0

The Simpsons just isn't the same anymore. It's nearly as great as it used to be, but it's still one of the better shows on TV. And that's why it's still going on today, where so many other shows have gotten the ax.

I thought you placed your house in Aekea. eek Or did you mean you haven't decorated it yet?

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Noo, I failed at making a female Hannibal avi for a contest. emo You always look so adorablee. emotion_kirakira

Yeah, I always liked The Simpsons better than Family Guy. confused

I thought I placed my house too, but when I try to exit it it says that I haven't yet. surprised Where is your house again?

Wizard

My house is in Durem. I think. Idk, I just don't really care about my house or how it looks anymore. Haha, I can remember when Towns was new, and people would actually gather in a person's house.

Have you tried the Family Guy game? It's kind of like The Simpsons game Tapped Out, only not quite as fun.

I've been playing Line Play a lot more than Gaia lately.
Did you donate any gold to Elysium's Gate yet? I just bought the first reward for 9k on the mp.

Hannibal is awesome so far. But I watched it right before eating dinner. emotion_0A0

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
I've only been to a house party on Gaia once, and it was only 3 people. emo I love the idea of houses, but I guess I don't really like chatting in Towns/Rally especially now that my name is pink. I guess chatting was more fun when I was younger. sweatdrop

I haven't played Tapped Out in foreverr. I'm trying to limit the number of app games I play on my phone, especially because I've been wasting so much time on LP, too. emotion_0A0 But it's such an awesome app. The graphics and features and interface are all so amazing. emotion_0A0 That stadium is so awesome. But I never get to score a goal because there are so many ball hogs people playing.

I could only donate 1mil gold, lmao. emo I don't even wanna know what the other prizes are. emo

Ooh, you like the show?? whee I love it entirely for the visuals. But yeah, it'll make you lose your appetite. emotion_awesome

Wizard

^ 500th post. emotion_brofist

xd Three people can still be a party. Do people talk to you differently now that you're a FA?

Lol, I have more games on my phone than I play. But I can't bring myself to uninstall them. emo
LP reminds me of TM. And it's at least easier to afford things compared to how it was on TM, and even now on gaia. I scored a goal once, and that was an accident. xd

I'm not donating any gold. It's already hard enough to buy anything; it would feel more like I'm throwing away gold that I have a use for. The prizes aren't that great. Horns, a tail, and wings; different colors at whatever stage. And a halo as the last prize. The halo just looks like a big fat floating donut. yum_donut

The cinematography is stunning. Watching Hannibal cook and eat makes me hungry, but at the same time, not. emotion_0A0 But I do like the psychological aspect and dialogue. My favorite line, "Is your social worker in that horse?" emotion_awesome
Makes me miss the show Awake. emotion_donotwant

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Woohoo, you and me--we're already at 500 posts! xd Feel free to invite your friends here to chat since we don't even play 7s lol, unless you already have another chat thread. 3nodding And speaking of...
5ftre
Happy Birthday, Rey!!!! emotion_hug Hope it's an awesome one, wherever you are! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't really know how people treat colored names since I'm too shy to start talking to people now. xd People usually just ask how I got my name in a different color, if I hacked it or if I'm a mod, etc. People in zOMG are usually cooler about it and don't mention it often.

I knoww, I have 3 huuge games on my phone that I used to play but I can't bring myself to delete them either and they're just taking up space. sweatdrop Yeah, LP used to remind me of picoworld but now it's more and more like TM. I'm glad they increased the amount of gems to earn and all those games bring in so many gems. $u$

LOL, floating doughnut. It did look silly. I'm just a hoarder collector, so it makes me sad when I can't get free event items, although technically these aren't free.

I love how the show is a myriad of genres: horror, psychological, comedy, cooking. xd I loved the dark humor in the show; I wish there were more of it! And the fannibals on tumblr just make the show even more funny. I remember seeing the previews for Awake when it was about to premiere and it looked interesting, but I never got to see an ep. Did it get cancelled? gonk

Wizard

It really is just you an me. Why I hadn't noticed. xd xd

5ftre

Happy birthday! yum_cupcake Come back here and chat with us again!

Lol, hacked. People are just so silly sometimes. dramallama I also hoard, but those "rewards" looked so stupid and not worth it haha.

My games are mostly small, but I have a lot (like 20). And half of them are Line games. sweatdrop

Yeah unfortunately Awake got cancelled after one season because of low ratings. emo It's a shame because it had a brilliant premise. The finale was decent, but there was definitely still a whole lot more that the show could've done. Anyway, did you know that the director of the first episode of Awake, David Slade, also directed a couple episodes of Hannibal?

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Ooh, I'll have to check out the show then! 3nodding It'll be easy since it's just one season.

Any plans for the summer? yum_puddi

Wizard

I have summer school, and I'm gonna try and catch up in Animal Crossing. I'm 4 months behind. sweatdrop Do you have any vacation plans?
And out of idle curiosity, how do you organize your inventory?

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Good luck in summer school! I might go to the beach during the Fourth of July, but that's about it so far. emotion_8c

I organize by style, I suppose? What about you?

Wizard

Going to the beach can still be fun, especially if there's a bonfire pit. Then you can make smores. emotion_drool What about fireworks?

Oh my, your inventory's even kind of color coded. Mine looks like a mess haha. emotion_facepalm

In general, it's just the equip-able items, then special, aquarium, house and game items. But then it's ordered by date of acquisition (chronological?).

Oh yeah, remember when I mentioned BuriGuri's new album? They released details about it a while ago.

The Swingin' Sixties

1. There will be love there~愛のある場所~
2. 冷たい花 (tsumetai hana)
3. You&I
4. Rock’n Roll
5. Hello Another Way-それぞれの場所-
6. Stand by me
7. Bye Bye Mr.Mug
8. そのスピードで (sono speed de)
9. Blue Daisy
10. 長いため息のように (nagai tameiki no youni)
11. A Littele World / the brilliant green

The cover looks really cool. As expected, they're all old songs, but with newly recorded music and vocals. They call it a "self-cover" lol.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
I wanna go camping. emo Haven't gone in foreverrrr. At this rate, we're just trying to find a hotel. @A@ There'll probably be fireworks at the beach!

I'm gonna try to bring all my GC/many poses items to the top, but it's gonna take awhile. I like the chronological arrangement because it helps me use my new items more, but it's just so messy. @A@ My special/game/other items are very well organized, but I'm afraid all my work will go to waste once they release the new inventory arranger. Hopefully it doesn't change too much. >A<

Ooh, thanks for the news!! I can't wait to listen to it!! whee Hopefully the new arrangements will be interesting so it's not boring.

Wizard

Oh I hope you get a hotel. Idk if it'd be easy or hard, considering it's like vacation season.

Didn't they have a new inventory arranger in the gaia lab or something? I can't remember if they did but got rid or it, or if they mentioned it but never did it.

I'm kind of bored with Tommy and her "self-covers". BuriGuri needs to hurry up with their other planned album. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff