Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitor

User Image

CREATED BY: Cadenza of the Heart
                                                                  GENRE: Romance, Drama, Fantasy and Action
                                                                  INSPIRATION: Disney's Treasure Planet
                                                                  GRAPHICS AND CODING: Cadenza of the Heart
                                                                  STATUS: Starting
                                                                  LINKS: ROLEPLAY PROFILES

Inquisitor

hmm i like this c:
i want to apply but i usually even out my carries with one girl and one guy >.<

Inquisitor

Kitya_ino
i want to apply but i usually even out my carries with one girl and one guy >.<

I'm not totally against doubling. Never done it before, but I can give it a try.

I also want to be sure you know this: I'm not making this first come first serve. I've done this before and it never worked well for me, so this time around I'll wait until I have about 3-5 of applications, depending on how many people are interested, and I'll chose who I feel is right.

I'm also thinking of maybe opening it up to be a group, but that's something I'll discuss with my partner when I chose one.

Magnetic Businessman

You're role-play looks really interesting. And I mean space pirates!
Just epic.
I would love to join! But I have next no experience as a 1 on 1 role player.

Inquisitor

pineapple evil overlord
Just epic.

Well it's really no different from a group roleplay, just that there are only two people doing it.

Magnetic Businessman

Cadenza of the Heart
pineapple evil overlord
Just epic.

Well it's really no different from a group roleplay, just that there are only two people doing it.

Well I'm happy to give it a go if you're willing to let me compete for role biggrin

Inquisitor

pineapple evil overlord
Cadenza of the Heart
pineapple evil overlord
Just epic.

Well I'm happy to give it a go if you're willing to let me compete for role biggrin

ahaha, it's your choice whether to compete or not, it's not like I can stop you from sending in a profile.

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart
/roll

Inquisitor

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart
blooop

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart
blooop

Inquisitor

hoping for a couple more applications so I can make a final choice and get this going.

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart
blooop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out