Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Huzzah??

Huzzah!! 0.8125 81.2% [ 13 ]
..whatevs. 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Star Seeker

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you-- I was just thinking that Halloween would be an excellent time to put out a housing update, and now that there is one, I have to say I'm very pleased. There's a certain familiar looking wallpaper I definitely have my eye on... I haven't even looked at the whole thing, actually. I was just so excited I had to come gush.
Okay, gushing done. Now I must shop.

Thank you!

Obsessive Shopper

This really is even greater than the last two. So versatile! So elegant! I'm swooning over all of the items heart

Shirtless Fairy

Housing updated?

...The end times are nigh.
Seriously, though, love this update. Thanks, Gaia!

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you gaia! Awesome update. I nearly choked on my apple when i found out!

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I really liked the stuff for housing. Loved the pumpkins especially. They were cute. What I'm disappointed about is all that nice furniture for homes had to be stored away in a cash shop update. I could understand the fountain, but the beds, tables, and chairs? D; Just why?

Edit: Captcha: let it be. Very funny. emo

Aged Fox

I love it all! I bought so much new stuff. Thank you so much Gaia!

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
A little disappointed that the furniture wound up being part of the CS bundles, but I was just like DEM NEW TILES AW YISS.

Finally, some wood stuff that doesn't look like a bad batch of Magic Dip.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I love the stuff that we got for the housing update , even the stuff they put in the cash shop was really nice. They really did do a good job with this update.

Star Seeker

Faelrin
I really liked the stuff for housing. Loved the pumpkins especially. They were cute. What I'm disappointed about is all that nice furniture for homes had to be stored away in a cash shop update. I could understand the fountain, but the beds, tables, and chairs? D; Just why?

Edit: Captcha: let it be. Very funny. emo

That's true, I felt the same way. I'm hoping the next update will contain more gold shop furniture. On the other hand, glad all the jack-o-lanterns were gold items. They flicker so nicely : )

Star Seeker

Lady Morgana Tempest
This really is even greater than the last two. So versatile! So elegant! I'm swooning over all of the items heart

Very swoon-worthy indeed. Gorgeous avvie, by the way : )
I was quite shocked to see there had been a housing update. I really thought that housing was an area of the site that Gaia had just forgotten about, so hopefully this is a sign that they have plans to enhance this feature in the future. ^_^

I suppose the only thing that really disappointed me was that most of the items were Halloween-themed. The wall and floor tiles are more versatile but most of the other items are very specific to Halloween. I think it'd be great to see more sets of housing items in various themes. :]

What I think also would have been cool is if Gaia had extended the Halloween event into Towns, so we could participate in the Halloween event in Towns instead of forums and therefore be more likely to use our homes (more). I know a lot of people don't bother decorating their homes because they have no use for them, so it would have been nice if an item update and event update went hand-in-hand.

Regardless, I'm optimistic that Gaia will start focusing more on housing after seeing the update. I hope they do. I really like the feature and I think it has a lot of potential. 4laugh

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I LOVE the housing update. I'm going around buying up a bunch of stuff not only for this account but for a mule. It's gorgeous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff