• Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shy Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Hygienic 200
angel_dragon_1313

Lol XD yeah alot of horror movies are quite gorey now of days sometimes they make me go really thats not pleasent at all but there not supposed tp be XD
Ahs so Pam's into horror movies then as well I assume ^^

User Image

But I love gore! biggrin "I saw the devil" took it to another level.... lol
And ye I guess you could say that, I watch horrors with her most of the time 3nodding
Mysteryvampace
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
lol yeah you should studying now! xDD my exams just finished last week pirate and that's so RELAXING! emotion_awesome

Oh so lucky!
So summer break now?
Yutora
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-

Haha!

I SHALL ENTER THEM ALL.

emotion_dealwithit

Except for the first. . . that would be kind of like. . . unfair.

Haha XD
It would!
I'm pleased with how this event has started ^^

Alexander the Darkangel's Love Of My Life

Colorful Bunny

24,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
angel_dragon_1313

Lol XD yeah alot of horror movies are quite gorey now of days sometimes they make me go really thats not pleasent at all but there not supposed tp be XD

User Image

And ye I guess you could say that, I watch horrors with her most of the time 3nodding

hehe nice XD
Wow I've nevar seen the movie I saw the devil x.x might haves too now XD
Also this bunny is my precious <3

User Image
Kaori Setton

Haha, nah, not a detective. Just working with what I've got. Also love manga like Liar Game, One Outs, and Death Note so these are fun for me.
Well, firstly, the other people at the party are renowned. Meaning they're in a position of power and being found out gives them something to lose. Dorothy is barely known and the architect didn't have anything associated with him in chapter 1. Thus, they have the most to gain granted this was profitable. The butler would really have the most to gain, but for someone so intimate with Sir Snyder to all-of-a-sudden become wealthy would raise some serious flags.

Second looking at each character, the loan shark would probably want to WORK for Sir Snyder since she's built such a reputation at what she does. She enjoys the extorting more than the money.
The Doctor has already been stipulated to love his medical knowledge.
The Mystery man is already suspected to be the most powerful individual aside from Sir Snyder. He's old and becoming number 1 at this point isn't the most illustrious aspiration he could have.
The accountant potentially working for half the world's corporations would probably want the man alive.
The butler has spent his life working for this man.
And Chef. Well. The Chef is french and world renown. French feel they are the foundation of the culinary world and to be a renown part of that would mean you're pretty into your work. I doubt he aspires for Wealth more than his profession.
And the Paintress. Hm. Well, she doesn't seem too special. But she also can't save face. To be so faltered by arriving with the architect would signify an immense amount of doubt and guilt should she even consider trying to kill Sir Snyder.

Which leaves me with Dorothy and the Architect.
Dorothy is an actress barely scraping by. An architect needs funding for his projects. Or perhaps they were inconvenienced by one of Sir Snyder's business endeavors. Before the incident, the actress mentioned it was too quiet to dance in Ms Swan's company. The architect whispered something to Ms Swan which left her mortified. I believe they were both trying to relay the same message.

Whatever it was, I have a feeling Ms Swan will now believe she is responsible for the murder and is mortified, but at the same time befuddled.

Haha ye, well I asked Yutora to write a Halloween mystery, with the concept of the board game "Cluedo" in mind 3nodding
Btw: Death Note heart
You seem to have everything well thought lol it's amazing o:
Everyone seems to be from different areas of work though, it's an odd bunch of people to have in a room lol
Well maybe you'll see why in the next chapter, which is coming up very soon ^^
Yutora
Kaori Setton

You!
Your stories' awesome.
Too bad I'mma solve it twisted

I will enjoy watching you do so!

cool

First time I wrote a mystery.

ALSO LIAR ******** GAME, BBY <3

Liar Game is that good? o:
Well I guess I know what I'm getting into after my exams XD
Kasumi_Asakura
Oh I think I've heard of that one, Descent. whee It's the one with the caves and the group of women and the creatures and whatnot? That one's supposedly (I've heard) is really good because it plays off of both creature fears and claustrophobia, being trapped and stuff? And then the women all have their drama, making things worse...

I haven't seen all that many asian films but the ones I have seen have been all very creepy and arguably worth watching. 3nodding The most notable one is Ju-on, most people know it. I think it's probably the best one I've seen. I wanna see the originals for the Eye and the Ring, because those are really good and it kills me that I haven't seen them! Dx
I haven't seen the first Ju-on though, I saw some spinoffs "Black and White Ghost" or something like that...the original is proabably better so ugggh *want* emotion_drool

I have some other mediocre-ish ones, one Chinese, one from Japan. The Chinese one is called "Dumplings" and the Japanese one is "Infection." I guess infection was good. It just annoyed me for a while because the characters wasted a lot of time they could have used to save themselves xD I borrowed a Korean one from my friend called "A Tale of Two Sisters" that was based off of a legend.

Haven't seen that Hansel and Gretal one you mentioned...does it have creepy children? emotion_c8 I love creepy children.

SO what ones have you seen? o u o

Mhm it is! You have to see it, if you haven't already! Number 2 tho, is not as scary, I guess cos you already know what to expect.

Haven't seen Ju-on, I shall add that to my to-watch list 3nodding I have to see the other ones you mentioned too o: (mostly likely alone, cos my friends watch the good ones without me, usually cos I'm asleep ;c )

"A Tale of Two Sisters" was so good! Hope anyone who hasn't seen it doesn't read this, but I really believed the evil step mother did it XD The twist was a real mind blower to me!

Haha ye "Hansel and Gretel" is about some children. Right now, you sound creepy to me XD
Go watch it! I think it's on youtube somewhere.

Hmm, what have I seen...
A Tale of Two Sisters was one of my faves.
"Cinderella", not the cartoon lol
"Loner": this one, I can't remember why it's called what it is...but not a bad movie
"Bunshinsaba" this is a must see too!

There's a bunch of others I've seen but I can't remember right now, but let's just say I do enjoy getting scared outta my pants, especially at night just before I go to sleep, but then later regretting it in the morning XDD
pam_pam
DO WE NEED TO BUMP???

heart
Naw dun bump lol
It's not the Chatterbox
Just spread the word 3nodding
Be social here too, and that doesn't mean creeping on peeps k? XD
Angelic Facepalm
hi

Hia Angelic ^^
Happy Halloween!
Are you going to participate in any events?
angel_dragon_1313
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
angel_dragon_1313

User Image

hehe nice XD
Wow I've nevar seen the movie I saw the devil x.x might haves too now XD
Also this bunny is my precious <3

User Image

Lol I wouldn't personally recommend it, but there are prolly lots of people who would XD

And awwws that is so cute! Where did you get it ? lol

xDasa's Senpai

Friendly Girl

11,100 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
GothicLipstick
bump :3

Miryoku-Pink
emotion_dowant