Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

Yutora
Sunnydew Melon
Yutora
Did you make the dress yourself? o:

It's a sum of 4 parts: A top, a long sleeved thing underneath, underbust corset, and skirt.
I didn't make it, but I did throw it together at the last minute xD

Oh! Good eye! It looks nifty c:

Yeah it was all stuff I already owned xD
"Oops, we found the following problems:

Message: Try making your message shorter. You are allowed 50,000 characters. This isn't supposed to be a novel."

Lmao XDD
Kasumi_Asakura

Lol I don't mind reading your replies ^^

You haven't seen that version? o: I didn't understand it lol maybe I will after I watch the second one
I think I need to watch most of them to understand more. Or I will get someone to explain it to me lol

Gosh, sounds like I'm missing out on so much!

Actually when you say the hospital noises and such, it reminded me of Cinderella XD
In some operations I think you actually have to be conscience during the operation or they can't do it. So you lay there and watch everything they are doing to you o.o
And some people can choose not to have anesthetic...but imagine the pain in some circumstances.... gonk

You have obviously never seen Child of Rage, or maybe you have, something similar lol
It's an unfortunate case sadly. Poor children...
Oh and who and where is Esther? o:

Kids are just easily manipulated, so it's too easy for them to become evil lol
Naarwhal
have fun guise o:

Penor! Hi ^^
pam_pam
Ou O

Where's your halloween outfit? o:

Fused Sex Symbol

********!

It WAS Elden.

Admittedly, I didn't even fathom the motive, but damn. What did the surgeon do during the push then?

The mummers were what should have tipped me off to keeping it on the 2-person theory, but, blah. I didn't think Elden had gotten so close to the door. And the Chefs position change was more suspicious since it had no reason whereas the other 2 had reason for moving. Also Elden displacing blame on it possibly being a woman seems really counter-intuitive.

*sigh*

It was fun though. Kicking myself over the fact that it was Elden when for the first 3 chapters I suspected him, though still, fun.

Gracious Stalker

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

Admittedly, I didn't even fathom the motive, but damn. What did the surgeon do during the push then?

The mummers were what should have tipped me off to keeping it on the 2-person theory, but, blah. I didn't think Elden had gotten so close to the door. And the Chefs position change was more suspicious since it had no reason whereas the other 2 had reason for moving. Also Elden displacing blame on it possibly being a woman seems really counter-intuitive.

*sigh*

It was fun though. Kicking myself over the fact that it was Elden when for the first 3 chapters I suspected him, though still, fun.[/quote]

I was rooting for you, man D:

I had a feeling chapter six would make you change your mind though, lol[/size:tfick2
tfick2y8:0="Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

It was fun though. Kicking myself over the fact that it was Elden when for the first 3 chapters I suspected him, though still, fun.[/quote]

[size=9]I was rooting for you, man D:

I had a feeling chapter six would make you change your mind though, lol

Gracious Stalker

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Okay, I am just going to go by memory here with the things I believed were questioned.

Miss Swan did indeed feel responsible for the murder, and I aimed for her to seem a bit suspicious because of that and the habbit of smoothing over her dress every time she could. I believed I explained a bit why Mr. Tran was so calm throughout the entire thing; he is not a man to lose control, and also, before he pins the blame he looks at the entire picture and tries to reason with why his friend was killed.

I explained the Surgeons assessment. I didn't go into detail while he was checking the body, but a surgeon would be able to feel the mesenteric artery being cut by digging about in the wound without having to have an autopsy. Thus I had him wipping his hands on a napkin after. This also brings me to the Chef's dialogue that I aimed to throw people off by him questioning the bowel. But, here is the catch: he wasn't asking what the bowels are, he was just voicing his thoughts out loud, which I didn't point out because I liked it looking like him actually asking.

You were indeed right about the Architect trying to pin the blame on the actress; that being the only reason why he said it could have been a woman. The Architect didnt leave the room to just fool around with Miss Swan but to ******** up the lights. By that time, the paintress did not know he was going to kill the man, until he asked for her dagger before they entered the room again, that is when she got a bit nervous about what he planned. Somewhere you said that the Chef was suddenly standing next to the Architect when the lights were back on, I purposely put down their positions every time to throw the reader off or draw the reader in. Anyway, seeing as the Architect was going after the paintress who was aiming for the door as well, you wouldn't question why he was suddenly by the man, because the Butler was leading the Chef to the same door and in the end they all ended up there togethere once the lights were back on. Though the Architect was there for a different reason.

The Chef is just a very sympathetic man, which played against him a bit. The tic with the loan shark suddenly biting her lip came with the fact that Sir Snyder would be asked to join them again which then brought up the fact that she would meet whoever was going to be on the job with her as they've decided before the man left the room. But do define this recent question of yours: What did the surgeon do during the push then?

I liked how you caught the drift of people liking each other. Indeed, there are three to four flirts going on within the story itself, lol.
Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

You were so close! And you have been doing so well c:
I really thought you were gonna get it from day one lol
But you know what, since I'm a generous person, I'm gonna give you 400k 3nodding You deserve it!
Thank you for being such a great participant in this event :h
tfick2y8:0="Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

But you know what, since I'm a generous person, I'm gonna give you 400k 3nodding You deserve it!
Thank you for being such a great participant in this event heart

Fused Sex Symbol

Yutora
Okay, I am just going to go by memory here with the things I believed were questioned.

Miss Swan did indeed feel responsible for the murder, and I aimed for her to seem a bit suspicious because of that and the habbit of smoothing over her dress every time she could. I believed I explained a bit why Mr. Tran was so calm throughout the entire thing; he is not a man to lose control, and also, before he pins the blame he looks at the entire picture and tries to reason with why his friend was killed.

I explained the Surgeons assessment. I didn't go into detail while he was checking the body, but a surgeon would be able to feel the mesenteric artery being cut by digging about in the wound without having to have an autopsy. Thus I had him wipping his hands on a napkin after. This also brings me to the Chef's dialogue that I aimed to throw people off by him questioning the bowel. But, here is the catch: he wasn't asking what the bowels are, he was just voicing his thoughts out loud, which I didn't point out because I liked it looking like him actually asking.

You were indeed right about the Architect trying to pin the blame on the actress; that being the only reason why he said it could have been a woman. The Architect didnt leave the room to just fool around with Miss Swan but to ******** up the lights. By that time, the paintress did not know he was going to kill the man, until he asked for her dagger before they entered the room again, that is when she got a bit nervous about what he planned. Somewhere you said that the Chef was suddenly standing next to the Architect when the lights were back on, I purposely put down their positions every time to throw the reader off or draw the reader in. Anyway, seeing as the Architect was going after the paintress who was aiming for the door as well, you wouldn't question why he was suddenly by the man, because the Butler was leading the Chef to the same door and in the end they all ended up there togethere once the lights were back on. Though the Architect was there for a different reason.

The Chef is just a very sympathetic man, which played against him a bit. The tic with the loan shark suddenly biting her lip came with the fact that Sir Snyder would be asked to join them again which then brought up the fact that she would meet whoever was going to be on the job with her as they've decided before the man left the room. But do define this recent question of yours: What did the surgeon do during the push then?

I liked how you caught the drift of people liking each other. Indeed, there are three to four flirts going on within the story itself, lol.

When the surgeon called the the Butler a dimwit he pushed him and the line was followed with something along the lines of "He acted so fast, most didn't catch what he had done."

I thought the chef's position was strange because even the the architect was headed in the same direction, the butler and chef were side by side, so with the way it was described I would have imagined butler and chef together swan at door, and elden alone. Instead it was Butler alone, chef and elden together. So the chef deviated from the butlers company.

and lol 3 to 4? Surgeon x Loan Shark (One-sided). Accountant x Butler. Swan x Architect. Hm... Dorothy x Swan? Though one-sided in that case.

Fused Sex Symbol

-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

tfick2y8:1="Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

Thank you! ^_^
It was a fun contest, I just wish more people participated. More users should organize things like this because gaia's events are severely lacking.
Kaori Setton
-Ignosce et Obliviscere-
Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

tfick2y8:2="Kaori ********!

It WAS Elden.

*sigh*

Thank you! ^_^
It was a fun contest, I just wish more people participated. More users should organize things like this because gaia's events are severely lacking.

Ikr, I wish more people would be interested. Hopefully I'll organise more in the future ^^
Other winners will be announced later 3nodding
Sunnydew Melon

Congrats for having the best costume! Not only here but irl too! XD
Thanks for sticking around and your participation here heart
Hope you had a great Halloween!
Campfire story will be announced later
The hosts of that activity are asleep lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash