Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Kingdom Hearts
The Rise of The Soulless

User Image

It has been four years after the destruction of the OrganizationXIII Sora & RIku no longer fight the heartless. Sora and Kairi are married and have two children. One day King Micky showed up on Sora's door step injured and carrying a message from Yen-Sid saying that a new enemy is rising up and eclipsing the worlds in darkness. He knew nothing of what they are or who they are, only that Riku and Sora have to take up the Keyblade once more to stop them.Except Riku was retaken by the darkness and he turned into Ansem and vanished. Not only that but Xemnas survived and is hunting for Ansem now. What is happening why are the forces of darkness fighting each other. So Sora and Micky have set out to collect allies to help stop this new threat. Will you help Sora and Micky to fight the darkness, will you become one with the darkness and cast the universe in eternal shadow, or will you fight for your own gain you choose your fate

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
The Rules of the RP

1-I am the goddess of this Role Play
2-No cursing or sexual content,(Remember this is Kingdom Hearts)
3-No god modding
4-Three Character Limit
5-Romance is encouraged but keep it Pg-13(I am off limits as well because i have a gf)
6-No killing other players Character with out the expressed consent and mine
7-Pm all Profiles to me with the Subject as The rise of the Soulless and <3 to show you read the rules
8-Please post at least twice a week, and if you cant please pm me why you can not be active and how long you will be away
9-Please be fair to each other and keep this RP fun
10-Have fun

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Special Events

I will put down the events of the RP here there will be an event at least once a month

Kingdom Hearts-The Rise of the Soulless Special Events Page

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Character Profile

Gaia Username-
Character name-
Age-
Element-
Fighting Style-(Power, Magic, Balance)
Weapon-
Weapon Style-
Side of Conflict-
Picture of your weapon-
Picture of your character-
Bio-

Accepted Character Profiles Forum

Special Characters

Sora-Open
Riku/Ansem-Open
Micky-Open
Xemnas-Open
Ventus-Open
Terra-Open
Aqua-Open
Venitas-Open
Xehanort-Open(Can only be played by either the Ansem user or Xemnas user)

Organization Xiii

I-Taken by ClareesetheVampire
II-Denvix x
III-Open
VI-Open
V-Open
VI-Open
VII-Open
VIII-Open
XI-Open
X-Open
XI-Open
XII-Open
XIII-Open

The Six Keys

Key 1-The Leader missing(taken by ClareesetheVampire)
Key 2-The second in command(Nymph Ivy)
Key 3-Open
Key4-Open
Key 5-Open
Key 6-Open

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Ok i know everyone who joined this RP is getting tired of waiting for more ppl to join so the best way to get more ppl is for them to see the RP in action so in other word the Role Play is OPEN

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the forgotten Key master

User Image

Clareese was walking through Twilight town looking around unsure of where to go Um so there are supposed to be heartless here but i dont see any she said in annoyance. When suddenly a medium sized group of Soldier and Large Body Heartless rose from the ground and surrounded her I guess i got what i wished for she said as she summoned Oblivion and she looked around her self unafraid of the monsters
User Image

Sari Kanu

Darkness child

Sari sat down on the ledge of the clock tower and look at the sunset. She was her usually spot for her, since this is the only place where she can see the beauty of the town and feel in peace.She doesn't like being on the ground floor where all of the people are because it reminds her of how lonely she is. She close her eyes and a tear shed down her cheek. She wipe it off her and hate being alone, but knew that if she try to get next anyone that she might hurt someone again. She open her eyes and try to enjoy the sunset.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

User Image

[Clareese was standing the middle of the Heartless mob looking at them with no worry I guess these are the ones i was told about lets see fourteen soldiers and ten large body's this wont be easy. She said as she summoned to her free hand Oath-keeper

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ixara - The Blizzard Key

As soon as the heartless appeared, a blue keyblade flew downward striking one of the large armor's in the head, freezing it solid and then shattering it to pieces on it's way back up. The owner of the keyblade, a girl with long, cyan hair wearing a black coat caught the keyblade on it's way up and slammed it down on the head of another large armor, knocking it over. She then stood and used dark blizzara, sending a black chunk of ice flying through one of the Soldier's chests. The girl seemed to appear out of nowhere when in reality, she had just jumped out of a nearby window. She then does a back flip, landing right beside Clareese. The new girl looks Clareese in the eye but says nothing as the heartless reposition themselves to surround them once again.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

User Image

Clareese looked at the other girl then she leaped away and landed in between seven soldiers she swung around in a circle with her key-blades out she slashed straight through all of them monsters causing them to burst into darkness and fade back to the ground plus releasing the hearts they flew up into the sky fading from sight. Who are you? Clareese asked as she turned to look at the girl raising Oblivion and pointing it at her.
User Image

Sari Kanu

Darkness child

After looking at the sunset, Sari got up, put her hands in her cargo pants,walk off the ledge to the floor where you go down the stairs from the clock tower and went down the stairs.When she was ground in front of Central Station, she look at the sunset once more before she left the area to the woods, so she can listen to nature and maybe train a little on her struggle skills. She isn't bad at struggle, but she doesn't like to compete in the tournament or fight others. She does it because it is one of the few things that help her have a clear head and makes her almost forget about her problem.

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ixara - The Blizzard Key

"Does it really matter?" she responded. She then leaped onto one of the large armor's heads. From there she she leaped forward and sliced downward, splitting the one behind it in half. As it released a heart and disappeared, she turned in the air and casted ice barrage, causing several chunks of ice to crush another large armor. Making it disappear. Ixara then spun in the air, landed, she knocked a soldier into the air with and upward slash then smacked it into another large armor, killing the soldier, and knocking the large armor on it's back. She then cast dark blizzaga to finish off the Large armor." All that matters as that these heartless meet their ends. The identity of their destroyer holds no meaning." she said bluntly. She sensed a movement behind her and swung, slicing through a soldier, causing it to disappear and release another heart. Ixara spun her Keyblade around in her hand, and waited for another large armor to get close, preparing for her next attack. she then threw her keyblade up, encased her hands in ice, jumped up and punched the large armor's face several times. She then caught her keyblade, did a frontflip, and finished it off by smashing downward on it' head with her keyblade, which was by then cloaked in ice itself. Ixara is a brutal fighter, especially when heartless are involved. The memory that stood out the most in her mind was the thought of how much she used to hate heartless, back when she could truly feel.
User Image

Sari Kanu

Darkness child

As Sari walking to the woods, she felt a small faint presence of something she didn't like somewhere in the town. She was started to get scared, when she felt it going down. She felt a little glad that it was disappearing because she had a feeling what it was. She didn't know what was happening, but she didn't want to know or be part of it.

When she got to the woods, she sat down behind a tree at back of the forest, closed her eyes, and started to listen to the birds chirp in the woods. She smile a bit as she listen to them and felt in peace.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the forgotten key master

User Image

Clareese looked at the girl and smirked Let me show you how to finish these guys off Clareese said as she let the heartless attack her till suddenly she pushed them off and pillars of light came raining down destroying the rest of them

TimeKeys's Waifu

Beloved Phantom

11,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Ixara - The Blizzard Key

Ixara simply watched as Clareese destroyed what few heartless remained. It was a risky strategy, letting them beat her to her limit, but it works. Ixara flashed her a content smile then put her hood back up. Even through the hood, one could still see strands of her light blue hair, trailing about her shoulders. And it did little to nothing to hide her figure. "My work here... is done..." she said. She was talking to Clareese but the statement wasn't really directed towards anyone. Just then she sensed a large concentration of darkness nearby. But it seemed different somehow...contained. If it were to spill out, then she'd pursue it. The hooded girl turned toward Clareese and said," Be careful... there may be more coming soon..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff