Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Regular

Yes, July does seem like it went pretty fast. It feels like it just started not too long ago, but we only have today and tomorrow left of it.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*flops*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sesshi

▬▬▬❧▬▬▬

Hey look.... >.>

Sesshi Has a Journal!!! <3

I am hoping it is all up to date xD Considering I just did it XD The only difference I could see is if Manda dropped growths XD and I missed them >.>

▬▬▬❧▬▬▬

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

I don't do growths. Zakkie does. I'll have to check in on them 3nodding

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sesshi

▬▬▬❧▬▬▬

Lols I was mainly joking ^.^ <3

XD But.... It would be my luck that I would finally get my journal done and updated and all of a sudden there would be growths xD

▬▬▬❧▬▬▬

Vicious Firestarter

Its hard to do growths when you have limited internets...But no fear I get full time internets starting tomorrow. So i'll be around and such. First thing is first after I roll all the stuff for my event I shall be doing stuff for here I promise!

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
An Angelic Panda
I'm so happy for you that it's your last one! I'd be so excited. biggrin

Thank you. The house is still a mess because we didn't want to do too much unpacking before we painted but... We decided to take it easy for now and I actually did tons of unpacking and decorating today. Trying to get my craft/art room cleaned asap so I can start making jewelry again ^.^

Me too! I'm really excited, although I don't exactly show it. Mostly I'm fed up with the school/people in it and happy to be out rofl

That makes sense, saving unpacking for later. I'm hoping to get my own place with Razzy at the end of the year as well <33
What kinds of Jewelry do you make? =3

@ Sesshi's Journal:
emotion_kirakira Pwetty wolves. Especially Jericho <33

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Zakiax
Its hard to do growths when you have limited internets...But no fear I get full time internets starting tomorrow. So i'll be around and such. First thing is first after I roll all the stuff for my event I shall be doing stuff for here I promise!

No rush, Zak. ^.^

Half the wolves won't be ready anyways. Kiti did a bunch and I haven't heard back if she's going to do them or if I need to. Kiti hasn't logged in in over a month. I know she was talking about pursuing turning her artist abilities into a real money thing.

Stalkerchick

The jewelry I make is my "World of Pandacraft" page on Facebook ^_~

Antagonistic Strategist

*follows Angelic Panda back to this thread* ninja

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

DarkenWoodWolf
*follows Angelic Panda back to this thread* ninja

You can call me Manda....or Panda. *giggles and hugs* Good to see you here heart

Antagonistic Strategist

Wolves are my favorite animals so after seeing the ones in your sig, I just couldn't help myself. xDDD
New affiliate added, go check them out! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonistic Strategist

Awww, thanks!!

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
O.o just a random question... and partially as a random thought.... but... would manda be looking for a guest colorist? (Someone to occasionally color pets and throw out games and sales and stuff)

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

I'm not really looking for any extra colorists at the moment, Sesshi. I'm working on figuring a bunch of stuff out. I actually just got done updating tonsssss on the front page.

And while I'm thinking about it....

I really don't know how to say this, but.... Kiti will probably not be returning to us. I talked to her tonight, and she has handed full ownership of the shop over to me.
It saddens me greatly to lose her here, but I know she is doing most wonderful things in her life, and I am happy for her. The past four years here at Duality have been amazing with her, and I hope to continue the legacy here and continue it with all of you guys.

On a side note, any of the work she owed will get done, but may be delayed. I would appreciate your patience. Thanks <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff