Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Sometimes I'm jealous, but I end up doing the same as Soldier, and putting all my focus into a single person :9

*turns into a skeleton and lands on mels*

Bear

omg kami i laughed

go go mels I'LL RACE YOU ON WHO CAN GET THEIR ORPHAN UP FIRST
just kidding you'd win...

grasshopper pie

Oh boy. GABE VS GABE DEATHMATCH, Y/Y?

IM 12 AND WHAT IS THIS
you're on

Eloquent Muse

LoveByLetters
NYXIE I NEED YOU to post for Raj. First needs to find her! It's kind of an emergency, or at least he thinks it is. Can I post you a starter, or can you post Raj somewhere that he might be able to find her?

Also I just apped my eleventh character. I find this somewhere between "disturbing" and "embarrassing." And clearly with me, families are the way to go. *shoves the Grimms and the Draughns*

Silly Love. Do you even need to ask? *wanders off to make starting post*

...*cough, shoves 13 characters under the rug* >.>'

Benevolent Shapeshifter

*looks knowingly at Nyx* What's that bulge in the rug there, Nyxie?

Eloquent Muse

*shoves the couch over it and flutters lashes* What bulge?

Shy Muse

10,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I'm sure I'll wind up with a ridiculous pile of them myself someday. I may need to make another soon, actually, I don't know if I want to have Remi be a Chosen yet or not.

Ashtiel, your gram is HORRIFYING, and not only for Potato-Gwyn. D:

I have 4 Chosen [ counting future bb's chosen ] and 1 hedgewitch. I am going to explore with characters some day, I'm sure, and it's going to feel AMAZING.

Bear

I have one Wardwood dream and it's so bizarre it turns into a running joke... I can't deal

Eloquent Muse

There, there, Soldier. It's ok. Potato Gwyn has become an icon. He's more like a mascot than a joke. Honest.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

grasshopper pie

Ashtiel, your gram is HORRIFYING, and not only for Potato-Gwyn. D:

I have 4 Chosen [ counting future bb's chosen ] and 1 hedgewitch. I am going to explore with characters some day, I'm sure, and it's going to feel AMAZING.

Inorite? xD it's horribly creepy but yet still wonderful <3

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I HAVE...
1 hedgewitch and.... 5 current chosen, two to be soon.

Eight characters man.

Eight. Characters.

catchpa: butler did it

Shhh we know.

Trash Husband

does anyone want maybe a bar xmas party for loners?

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I have eight chosen, a mundane, and a hedgewitch, with plans for another hedgewitch, hah >>

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

I have chosens thought out for all my guardians, but I'm probably only going to post two of them right now...
I also have a hedgewitch idea in my head, but I'll focus more on her once I actually win a familiar...!

/slithers up on pope :9

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I didn't really MEAN to have so many characters .. I mean, I figured I'd have this slow but steady progression, adding them as I could handle them?

But then I kind of fudged and created characters that were all CONNECTED and the ones I hadn't apped yet were doing things behind the scenes and I had to bring them in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff