Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

FrostyPeaches
Zakiax
FrostyPeaches
Zakiax
well time for me to head to class see you all soon
ok have fun!
Hello from the creepy lab in the basement.
I can definitely wait for you to start. There is no rush either. -nodnod-
I can start it now. Are we going ot have a play date for all of them or just the Dratini and your rilou (My persion might be in there though to keep a watchful eye upon the smaller pokemon)
i can have the riolu and combuskin in there. So the breeders can check out her markings (: while riolu plays with the dratini or something?
Sounds good - How does a playground in one of the cities sound for the location?

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zakiax
FrostyPeaches
Zakiax
FrostyPeaches
Zakiax
well time for me to head to class see you all soon
ok have fun!
Hello from the creepy lab in the basement.
I can definitely wait for you to start. There is no rush either. -nodnod-
I can start it now. Are we going ot have a play date for all of them or just the Dratini and your rilou (My persion might be in there though to keep a watchful eye upon the smaller pokemon)
i can have the riolu and combuskin in there. So the breeders can check out her markings (: while riolu plays with the dratini or something?
Sounds good - How does a playground in one of the cities sound for the location?
ok that works. I dont remember whrre i put Niko. At a pikemon center in katerina i think....?

Vicious Firestarter

FrostyPeaches
Alright I believe the Twins are around there.

Will get to it after I set up my rehoming contest

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Whoo, won the creepy tree Eevee~ *Dancedance*

'Grats to the other winners smile

Ladykiller

++A name for the Treevee. :'D

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Thanks. XD

I went through names like Woody and Willow but they weren't creepy enough. So Grimwood it is.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Mono Monoko
Lmao I was all excited cause I made some nice gold playing the Kin game and went to check out my wishlist items.

Can't afford any of them lmao man how do people make money these days xDDD

Alchemy ^^ Spring Cherry Blossom makes some gold every few days, doesn't cost a lot to make, sells for over 800mil.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Zakiax
Not really anything in mind. maybe she sees him making his crowns or baskets and she goes to investigate why a ground type would do such a thing? Possible help him with ideas and such

What gender is your scyther? I always seem to figure that out first when I get new pokes.

Also going to be doing a rehoming of a few of my pokes that I don't do much with that my trainers have acquired and have them bound to the sanctuary.
My brain is too sleepy to write right now, but I think I have a good idea for an opening I can work on tomorrow. :3

The Scyther's gender is very much still up in the air. X3 I'll have to keep thinking about them.

Vicious Firestarter

GriffinFire
Zakiax
Not really anything in mind. maybe she sees him making his crowns or baskets and she goes to investigate why a ground type would do such a thing? Possible help him with ideas and such

What gender is your scyther? I always seem to figure that out first when I get new pokes.

Also going to be doing a rehoming of a few of my pokes that I don't do much with that my trainers have acquired and have them bound to the sanctuary.
My brain is too sleepy to write right now, but I think I have a good idea for an opening I can work on tomorrow. :3

The Scyther's gender is very much still up in the air. X3 I'll have to keep thinking about them.
Sounds good to me

Ladykiller

Eeee, I got a shiny Latios over WT!

Anyway, since I am great at procrastination, here's all of the episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? for anyone who wants to watch it: [x].

Generous Giver

Sunny runs in and hides behind GriffinFire. "I am not here."

Shadow Chicken: comes in angry as one would expect of the ice bird who was named chicken looking for Sunny

Handsome Shapeshifter

got new haircut

FrostyPeaches generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
1 male
2 female

ok male it is

Generous Giver

I may name it black ice or is shadow chicken better
should articuno be a male or female

Hungry Fairy