Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh that sounds like it could be cute zaki.

I need to type out this weeks prompt as I lost my tablet pen last week Dx

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I never seem to have time for the prompts. OTL
I had sketched out last weeks but noticed i had forgotten one of my pokemon so i put the pen down to add her in and then re scan and it was gone when i got back D: We even flipped the couch and nada.

Sadly that means it might be a while before I can finish Aki's reference.

I hope you mange to find time this week (if you want to) the prompt seems fun x3

Vicious Firestarter

I find that I level up my pokemon faster when I include them in prompts. +3 levels for putting them in a prompt is quite good XD

Now I need to work on leveling up my fennekin and Vulpix and draw my trapinch ref
Haha yeah the prompts are really good for leveling.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Zakiax
So I just requested a breeding between my Amaura and my Charmander since well they are currently the only two of mine that can breed.

After my prompt response this morning, Zain grew 12 levels Yuki grew 10 XD

So anywho also using a hybrid potion on the breeding so Charmanduras anyone?

Oh, that sounds like it could be fun! I look forward to seeing what designs you come up with. smile

I'm also focusing on leveling my Charmander, so whenever you want to breed her to your Charmander, the babies will have high potential and a better chance at egg moves. Right now she's level 58 with 49 potential. I'm aiming to make her any my shiny Quilava my first two pokemon to level 100, so they're getting lots of training now.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

My level 100's were often involved in prompts... xD

Vicious Firestarter

mewrose
Zakiax
So I just requested a breeding between my Amaura and my Charmander since well they are currently the only two of mine that can breed.

After my prompt response this morning, Zain grew 12 levels Yuki grew 10 XD

So anywho also using a hybrid potion on the breeding so Charmanduras anyone?

Oh, that sounds like it could be fun! I look forward to seeing what designs you come up with. smile

I'm also focusing on leveling my Charmander, so whenever you want to breed her to your Charmander, the babies will have high potential and a better chance at egg moves. Right now she's level 58 with 49 potential. I'm aiming to make her any my shiny Quilava my first two pokemon to level 100, so they're getting lots of training now.
Yeah i have some ideas on how I could merge the two pokemon. Hence me breeding these two rather then the ditto and murkrow for hybrids.

Alright, well thinking of actually requesting to evolve my charmander soon, cause well.. I want a charizard....

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Zaki: Charizards are good, too! I just like the cuter Charmander better. smile

And as for prompts, seeing Sad's prompt images shows me that they're also good for teaching moves. +3 exp means you just need to draw 3 exp worth of them doing the move and tie it in to the prompt somehow! For this week's I'm drawing a bunch of my fire pokemon snoozing around a pile of eggs to teach them all Rest. smile

Vicious Firestarter

Yeah, I sort of taught both Zain and Yuki some moves in the prompt I wrote today, though it wouldn't have mattered if it needed the prompt exp to do so since well I went well over 900 words.

Yeah, but I prefere to draw charizards, my charmander is so chubby XD

Blazing Battler

I sent in 2 hybrid clutches yesterday. *shifty eyes* Though for one, I'm kinda hoping for few hybrids. How many people would be interested in a Gogoat x Ditto, anyway? XD

..Sorry for unintentionally taking your idea to do a ditto hybrid, too, Zakiax. sad At first, when you mention your murkrow idea, I wasn't sure how that would work visually, then one day woke up and realized ditto needed to be involved in this one hybrid I've been planing because Transform would be appropriate and probably fun to play with! (I could have tried to get it as an egg move instead, but I'd most likley run out of lucky dice first.)

Prompts are great for leveling and teaching moves! ...but then I spend a lot of time on them (my last one had 14 Pokemon in it? I didn't realize I had that many, and I left so many out! DX ) and not every pokemon learns a move because I don't plan far ahead, so their supreme usefulness evens out a little? But Rest? Hah, every one of my pokemon will eventually learn Rest, sleeping is such a natural pose choice that any group I do usually has a sleeper in it. XD

Tiny Satan, my starter charmander, needs to evolve into Awkward Teenage Satan and then Jumbo Fullsize Satan one of these days. I think he'll only be charmeleon for the ref image before I evolve him again. XD

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
If anyone wants to see any specific breedings from my Pokemon, (PARPG on DA) just give me a shout XD

Winged Goatbats might be interesting Sad, ... or horned batgoats... XD

I've also made a sales journal, reduced prices for my Extra peeps XD

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

Vicious Firestarter

No worries Sad about taking my idea, its going to be a while before I breed those two I feel. Only really came up with it after my Ditto's fail transform picture.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Morning, everyone!

I'm thinking of hybrid-breeding my Tirtouga to one of my other pokemon so I can make armored pokemon. Not sure who the female will be yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff