Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bunny

26,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
had the media even bothered with this part of the prediction? haven't seen a single article myself leading up to today. I'd be interested in knowing what Camping is doing right now

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
what utter bull, I dont see when the world's gonna end in the years to come ==
its already tomorrow in australia. i cant wait to see camping once again say hes flabbergasted and now claim the new date will in fact be dec 21 2011. just watch lol

SeainSap's Husband

Wealthy Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
AriaDGAF
Just to get some of you guys clear,

So that's some announcement i gotta say there. Don't believe in false prophets, because they don't know how to predict the future!

I gotta say you strike me as a Mormon... I like the Mormons... But you should pray for me cause I am weak in faith... Peace out...

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
AriaDGAF
THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING ON OCTOBER 21ST, 2011!

First of all, some guy made this hoax up. His name is Harold Camping. It all started in May 21st, when he told people on the radio that the end of the world was on MAY 21ST. But no disaster striked.

Second, I am a Christian and I don't believe in this hoax.

Third, Harold Camping is a false prophet! He has failed lots of predictions, so I wouldn't actually believe him if I were you, and there's other false prophets too.

Fourth, No one can predict the end. Not even scientists, only god himself knows.

Fifth, If its the end, where is the proof?

Sixth, ANY day can be the end of the world. No one can put a specific date and say it's the end of the world.

So that's some announcement i gotta say there. Don't believe in false prophets, because they don't know how to predict the future!
I agree. I believe more in 2012 then I do with this false prophet junk.

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
its another hoax xd

Gaian

Well look at that, we survived - Again!

World = 2.

Harold Camping = ******** all.

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
as its other time may21 this will also be false!

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
its a hoax and only god knows the day and the hour!

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Delirious Demon
its already tomorrow in australia. i cant wait to see camping once again say hes flabbergasted and now claim the new date will in fact be dec 21 2011. just watch lol

Or he might say that the Rapture is going to be on December, 21 2012 which we all know its not going to happen.
It's already been proven that Harold Camping is a bit of a old loony, why are people still giving him attention? neutral

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I know this is fake.....but it kind of scares me. It just makes me wonder if someday everyone will die. I always feel so sad when I see a sad little kid, and then I see one crying about the end of the world, and its just crushing. This makes me think alot about "Am I going to die right now?" Its just...crushing.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh, look at that. We survived yet another apocalypse. What a surprise.

5,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
AriaDGAF

First of all, some guy made this hoax up. His name is Harold Camping. It all started in May 21st, when he told people on the radio that the end of the world was on MAY 21ST. But no disaster striked.

Third, Harold Camping is a false prophet! He has failed lots of predictions, so I wouldn't actually believe him if I were you, and there's other false prophets too.

Fourth, No one can predict the end. Not even scientists, only god himself knows.

Sixth, ANY day can be the end of the world. No one can put a specific date and say it's the end of the world.

xD where is the proof god exists then? its called "faith" for a reason, its beyond reason and needs to stay that way, if people chose to believe that is their choice, and you should not discount other people's choices as bad as you have probably done things you thought were good and turned out to not be, as have i, i am not saying you are wrong, just that you should give them a chance or ignore them, especially if you think they are wrong.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Keshrin
AriaDGAF

I agree with you but you need to capitalize the G in God, Its the his name. And even if it wasn't its a sign of respect to the Father.
And you might want to capitalize the H in His...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff