Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
cat_biggrin

heart

emotion_hug

emotion_yatta emotion_hug You joining the summer event?

you mean the kindred thingy or a new one?

Well the summer smackdown. Just started today, but it involves lake kindred, so I guess... both? sweatdrop
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
cat_biggrin

heart

emotion_hug

Well the summer smackdown. Just started today, but it involves lake kindred, so I guess... both? sweatdrop

the summer events have always been stacked in one favor, i'll join once I know there's going to be a clear winner

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

emotion_hug

the summer events have always been stacked in one favor, i'll join once I know there's going to be a clear winner[/quote

Pft, right now it's kitsune by a long shot. 76,572 vs 28,598 rolleyes I joined Kitsune team, if only because the kin is a lot nicer looking than the other team's.
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

emotion_hug

the summer events have always been stacked in one favor, i'll join once I know there's going to be a clear winner[/quote

Pft, right now it's kitsune by a long shot. 76,572 vs 28,598 rolleyes I joined Kitsune team, if only because the kin is a lot nicer looking than the other team's.

well its the first day, so that may change(doubt it though)

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

the summer events have always been stacked in one favor, i'll join once I know there's going to be a clear winner

Wow our quotes got screwed up. Fixed it~ Now maybe I'll get a notification when you quote me. rofl

They seem to have balanced it out somewhat, Tanukis gained a massive amount of points so they're almost even with Kitsunes. They're about 20k points behind currently. 3nodding But it goes until September, so we shall see~
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

Wow our quotes got screwed up. Fixed it~ Now maybe I'll get a notification when you quote me. rofl

They seem to have balanced it out somewhat, Tanukis gained a massive amount of points so they're almost even with Kitsunes. They're about 20k points behind currently. 3nodding But it goes until September, so we shall see~

its more than 20K when I saw it just now, the faces each character are showing have never been more appropriate. xd

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty

its more than 20K when I saw it just now, the faces each character are showing have never been more appropriate. xd

Riiiight? The faces are hilarious~

Playful Gaian

Quick Announcement!

Due to schedule conflicts and changes, I will now be active here on Wednesday and Friday mornings (approx. 4-5am EST), starting next week (9/2). I will try to get all my chatting and donation-y stuff during those timeframes.

In the meantime, I'll do what I can in this thread as I can squeeze in the time.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
oneia
Quick Announcement!

Due to schedule conflicts and changes, I will now be active here on Wednesday and Friday mornings (approx. 4-5am EST), starting next week (9/2). I will try to get all my chatting and donation-y stuff during those timeframes.

In the meantime, I'll do what I can in this thread as I can squeeze in the time.

heart

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sir Dark Hat
ninja

heart (may respond late after this, was just heading out to finish some stuff up)

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
ninja

heart (may respond late after this, was just heading out to finish some stuff up)

heart
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
ninja

heart

cat_biggrin

so I got a new schedule at work, and they are giving me more hours than I thought they would. xp

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
ninja

heart

cat_biggrin

so I got a new schedule at work, and they are giving me more hours than I thought they would. xp

That's good right?
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
sgt.Frosty
Sir Dark Hat
ninja

heart

cat_biggrin

That's good right?

maybe, its just now i'm always working in the front.

and today...oh my god, I lost count on how many people I helped. all combined though, I probably had a hand in moving 30-35 pieces of furniture or rugs. I didn't stop moving for a good 3 1/2 hours. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff