Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

CherryblossomGoodbye
I'm going to find a way to cover up that part of the vest that says "Proud associate". I am not.

put a sticker or another pin over it

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
I'm going to find a way to cover up that part of the vest that says "Proud associate". I am not.

I may just clip my name badge over it.
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

also good. emotion_yatta

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

also good. emotion_yatta

The opposite side of the vest has a slit in the fabric for where you're supposed to clip your name badge. Maybe I'll just make my own over the stupid 'proud associate' label. emotion_facepalm
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

also good. emotion_yatta

The opposite side of the vest has a slit in the fabric for where you're supposed to clip your name badge. Maybe I'll just make my own over the stupid 'proud associate' label. emotion_facepalm

so whats with thinking "proud associate" is bad though? like whats the company doing thats not good? ninja

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

also good. emotion_yatta

so whats with thinking "proud associate" is bad though? like whats the company doing thats not good? ninja

Uh, the fact that we've gotten less and less customer-service-friendly. :/ The fact that an associate who throws used needles (like syringes) into a breakroom trashcan inside the store is still working there and I don't think he even got a talking to or anything. So many people who work there just don't care anymore, if they ever did at all. We have one person on our shift who constantly tells off customers and even told a hispanic customer that we don't have the section of "colored" products anymore. It's just... I'm ashamed to work there now and then. Even more so lately.
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

also good. emotion_yatta

Uh, the fact that we've gotten less and less customer-service-friendly. :/ The fact that an associate who throws used needles (like syringes) into a breakroom trashcan inside the store is still working there and I don't think he even got a talking to or anything. So many people who work there just don't care anymore, if they ever did at all. We have one person on our shift who constantly tells off customers and even told a hispanic customer that we don't have the section of "colored" products anymore. It's just... I'm ashamed to work there now and then. Even more so lately.

oh wow, that's brutal. specially the used syringe thing. eek
maybe you should tell corporate? or someone should....

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

also good. emotion_yatta

gonk I don't even know anymore... telling managers on store level obviously isn't working, though I haven't tried talking to the store manager yet (mainly because I never see her scream ) ... I'm probably going to end up calling our ethics hotline.
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

gonk I don't even know anymore... telling managers on store level obviously isn't working, though I haven't tried talking to the store manager yet (mainly because I never see her scream ) ... I'm probably going to end up calling our ethics hotline.

I would do that as soon as possible 3nodding

Playful Gaian

Ugh, crazy day at work today. @.@

Playful Gaian

OtherWorldShukumei
Thanks for the caches, dear! heart

You're very welcome biggrin ♥

Playful Gaian

CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye
sgt.Frosty
CherryblossomGoodbye

I recommend the Ethics Hotline!

Playful Gaian

I'm off early tonight. Night gang!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out