• Dragon Master 50
Revenant-Verse

Yup! I know.
That whole hair rig was all FE13 chars.
Now they just need to make a Henry item. I need that cloak. emotion_donotwant

Fluffy Creature

Revenant-Verse
Brenzie
1. Steamgear Desperado - It's around 700k and while all the poses are good, I LOVE the leg mod. One of the few I really like.

2.Lyndexer's Journal - If you love brown, teal or plaid this is a must have. There are some great unisex poses in this EI. I picked up two for around 200K. It's now just slightly over 300K.

3.Twinkle the Space Goat - I LOVE the horns pose and for under 10k - it's totally worth it.

4. Majnun 64K for a great hat, some awesome important looking papers or the pretty, spring, sakura poses. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I'm a cheap date.

Edit: I also LOVE the Nautilus Raiment too. It's those boots! They are fantastic.

LOL Twinkle is now 300 billion the fk.

The posts on the front page are from about 4 years ago, prices are bound to fluctuate in that time. And it's clearly being AI'd since the abp is only 500m.

Questionable Noob

14,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Growliere
Revenant-Verse
Brenzie
1. Steamgear Desperado - It's around 700k and while all the poses are good, I LOVE the leg mod. One of the few I really like.

2.Lyndexer's Journal - If you love brown, teal or plaid this is a must have. There are some great unisex poses in this EI. I picked up two for around 200K. It's now just slightly over 300K.

3.Twinkle the Space Goat - I LOVE the horns pose and for under 10k - it's totally worth it.

4. Majnun 64K for a great hat, some awesome important looking papers or the pretty, spring, sakura poses. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I'm a cheap date.

Edit: I also LOVE the Nautilus Raiment too. It's those boots! They are fantastic.

LOL Twinkle is now 300 billion the fk.

The posts on the front page are from about 4 years ago, prices are bound to fluctuate in that time. And it's clearly being AI'd since the abp is only 500m.

yea I noticed that a little late, had my hopes up though xD. 4 years is a long time.

Questionable Noob

14,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raidye
Revenant-Verse

Yup! I know.
That whole hair rig was all FE13 chars.
Now they just need to make a Henry item. I need that cloak. emotion_donotwant

I want the tharja hair so bad, but I'd be satisfied with a troll-caius item themed around candy, Kellam's/Kjelle's armor (or any knight/general class armor) or Aversa anything heart heart heart

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Cool Axe Wielder Style has one more listing below 100mil (I just nabbed one myself ^^)
Lets try to keep on topic you guys ; v;..

There's a single Raccoon Companion in market rn. for 200 mil. for whatever reason the second one is 50bil because people are dumb u ~ u..
Might be worth wishlisting and waiting to see more postings of it for a cute pair of ears / tail/ and a companion

Questionable Noob

14,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
King of Fruits
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

WHY?!
This item literally has 5 One Piece items in one, an overhyped main stream anime and yet it doesn't hit more than a bil. I find this to be quite a surprise relative to an item like Sensitive Assassin has a massive output thanks to the arcane chevalier rig but still holds a standing of 30+ bil. While this one piece item is 3+ years old and VERY limited in stock. It is also one of the only items that has the highest count in swords equipped in one single item at 3!!!.

Threes Swords on Avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Light Axe Wielder

WHY?!
It's based off Vaike from fire emblem awakening, and yet people don't realize that the right hair color should be worth more o-o/// if you intend to cosplay that is. But I expect it to sky rocket within the next few years as fans of the series realize this as a collectible piece for all future fire emblem cosplay pieces.

Vaike:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Red Haunt

WHY?!
Dream Eating Tower Haunt (RED recolor) is underpriced when gaia released the original haunt, Cursed Tower Haunt, (BLACK) all 799 of it sold, but they only offered to sell 599 of the red version, and half sold before it expired 250~ were still remaining.

That means that there are around 249~ red haunts out there!!!
and 799 black haunts

But for some reason red haunt is 24bil
and the original black haunt is around 80bil.

Which I happen to have 8 red haunts, so there are only 241 in the community other than me.

Edit: Also if you take a look at the sale amount for both. Red haunt sells half to a fourth as much as cursed tower haunt because it has half the amount produced.

Graph comparison:
Black: Max Sales upon release = 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red: Max Sales upon release = 24
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ladykiller

Apologies if these were already posted, but a number of these cat ear astras are pretty cheap.

User Image - 189m.

User Image - 200m.

User Image - 225m.

User Image - 230m.

User Image - 245m.

Plus several more if you search!

Toxic Otaku

22,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
Does anyone know any cheap purple items? My favorite is this Malevolent Seven I have a jacket on. I have 1.2b right now.

Trash Treasure-Seeker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Dark Half-Sister Hair
Lowest Buy Now Price: 450,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 687,955,000 gold

A nice-looking hairstyle that comes in a variety of colors for only about half a bil. ^ ^

Bashful Bunny

GoldKiki
Does anyone know any cheap purple items? My favorite is this Malevolent Seven I have a jacket on. I have 1.2b right now.

This isn't... really... an item asking thread... (but I was looking anyway sweatdrop ) please just be aware!!

Anyway!! Theme of the day is purple!!

Deep Purple Dander Bunny Ears:
User Image
LBP: 68,000,000
ABP: 34,459,700

Annual Songbird:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
LBP: 10,000,000
ABP: 39,585,000

Suave Suitor:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
LBP: 100,000,000
ABP: 101,885,000

Incubi's Amethyst Wings:
User Image
LBP: 200,000,000
ABP: 231,484,000

Sentinel's Death Portal:
User Image
LBP: 205,187,000
ABP: 205,187,000

Lantern Antique Shop:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
LBP: 265,000,000
ABP: 259,367,000

Astra: Dark Purple Mini Angel Wings:
User ImageUser Image
LBP: 275,000,000
ABP: 203,192,000

Flower Power Transform!:
User ImageUser Image
LBP: 350,000,000
ABP: 333,800,000

Cherubim's Deep Purple Wings:
User Image
LBP: 390,000,000
ABP: 190,606,000

Queen's Advisor:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
LBP: 400,000,000
ABP: 305,227,000

Peaceful Warlord

Mesmerizing Bard has a ear cuff, eyes, short ombre wig, sleeveless coat, vest, legs, and arm mod all in shades of aquamarine, silver, and black for only 295mil at the lowest listing.

Also hovering at 295mil is Dulce Principe with a cute crown, puffy armored pants, and pale blue cape.

Also a belated happy page 1000!

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      (not to be "that person" but please please please can people include at least one item rec. in their posts? it's a tad frustrating to see new posts and then realize they're all just chatting. or maybe someone should make us a chat thread? that seems fun!)

so, the topic of today is...
      ✿✿ body mods!! ✿✿
      (cheers, applause etc.)

i know some folks hate body mods on their avatars, but i love them!!
      and i know they're sometimes hard to get on a budget, but fear not!! i have lots of mods that don't break the bank~

User Image
      beyond brown is now available for 1.9b, and i know that may seem a lot,
      but this item used to be so coveted.
      it's a reference to mirai kuriyama from kyoukai no kanata!
      also has: hair, cardigan, dress, glasses and scarf
      (ps: check the bynd tag, most are under 2Ob, with a lot faing under 5b!)

User Image
      memento amanit is a super cute item with a cardigan arm mod for 49Om!!
      the item itself is red, grey and cream, and is really cute!!
      also has: scarf, shirt and capris

User ImageUser Image
      summoner of charms is now available for 4.7b!!
      it's an mc from earlier this year, and honestly it's so beautiful and well made
      also has: hair, head bows, a frilly shirt, bloomers and a capelet, all in a wonderful blue/gold/cream colour scheme.

User Image
      mooligan is available for 35Om right now!!
      the leg mod is cool because you can layer stockings or socks behind it
      also has: hair, horns, top, arms and a tail

User Image
      majokko kappukeki is at 575m!!
      also has: hair, hairpin, apron, bustle and wand!
      (ps: this leg mod doesn't layer nicely with skirts, but it does with dresses.)

User Image
      metamorphic fairy is sitting pretty at 1b!!
      it's a bravely default reference, and it's pretty useful! the hair especially is gorgeous
      also has: hair, a dress, head wings, backwings, eyes and gloves.

User Image
      i've mentioned gentle spotted fawn (1.1b) before here, but it deserves another mention!
      it's so cute and the leg mod is really nice
      also has: hair, mask, shirt, skirt

User Image
      loving dreaming is only 3 poses, which might make its 1b pricetag a bit steep
      but the mod itself is really cute, and makes the legs slimmer and feet smaller!
      also has: apron + headband (meido style!)

User ImageUser Image
      puppeteer's doll is at 1b right now
      grab one + laugh at those who bought it from verge for $25!!
      haha, suckers. (i jest)
      also has: hair, eyes + a dress

foop, that's me worn out

Monster Bit

26,640 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
tiny plant
Snip~!

Ahh thank you so much for mentioning memento amanit its so cute I had to snag me one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff