Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm having a little trouble trying to sell a few of my zomg rings confused can anyone enlighten me?

Perfect Saint

Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
from the Rules and Guidelines Sticky

Quote:
All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbond to your account. This excludes rings bought in the Cash Shop, such as the Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor Rings, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not.

It's simply because you can't.

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Myrielle
Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
from the Rules and Guidelines Sticky

Quote:
All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbond to your account. This excludes rings bought in the Cash Shop, such as the Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor Rings, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not.

It's simply because you can't.

Yeah that whole soul bound thing, i understood. Ah~ yes that answered my second question. Well Thank yo for your help ^-^
Copypaste pics ftw:

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out