Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Mage

Can anyone recommend a good co-op shooter game for my dad and I to play? Preferably for either Xbox 360 or PS3?

We just finished Army of Two:TFD last night and need something new to play. We've also beaten MGS4 and L4D1 and 2.

Thanks
Resistance:fall of man and Resistance 2
xSylver-Rainx
Can anyone recommend a good co-op shooter game for my dad and I to play? Preferably for either Xbox 360 or PS3?

We just finished Army of Two:TFD last night and need something new to play. We've also beaten MGS4 and L4D1 and 2.

Thanks

Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Interesting Mage

I'll look into those, thanks. I think I already own one of the Resistance ones though.
I can always reccomend halo. Though I'm sure you've thought of it.
Ghost recon advanced warfighter is good (one of the only war games I've played that I like, I feel isn't the same as all the others)
Also look into splinter cell. Those are supposed to be really good. And from what I've seen i'd reccomend them.

Interesting Mage

Thanks smile
Resident Evil 5 is a fun Co-op game.

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Both Gears of War games. Dead Rising 2 is always fun. Both Rainbow Six Vegas games.... um Splinter Cell Conviction has fun Co-op too

4,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Gears of War 2
Halo Reach

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hunted: Demon's Forge is an upcoming title that has splitscreen co-op and looks very good.

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Borderlands is amazingly fun, my boyfriend and I play that. Plus it has fun dlc.
And also Halo Reach is pretty fun.
But i'd go with Borderlands.
Yeah i have to say Borderlands too. You can play that game forever.
xSylver-Rainx

Thanks

Gears of War 1 and 2, Kane and Lynch. Resident Evil 5. That's all I can think of right now. Sorry. Hope I helped. sweatdrop

6,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
World at War?
Possibly Black Ops when it comes out?

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gears of War games are so fun. VERY FUN CO-OP.
The Halo games, [3,ODST, Reach] Fun Co-op, challenging, epic, mystical, sad, funny, awesome, but short.
Borderlands.
Resident Evil 5... it's short but fun. One DLC is even more action-packed, another DLC is somewhat scary, challenging. It's a game you'll want all the achievements/trophies for, then you'll stop playing.
Resistance 2 is fun.
The Halo's
ODST: A Halo that involves stealth, the only one where you play as a Marine and you have to be careful in this one, challenging, you will get lost and confused... probably.
3: A Halo that is mystical, epic, and awesome, it's probably the easiest, and overall I say good campaign, gives you the most adrenaline out of the three. The only one that is mystical.
Reach: A Halo that is epic-er, awesom-er, but short and sad. It's a step-up from 3, but doesn't give that mystical, cool, wierd [why do I keep saying mystical?] feeling 3 did. if you have online you'll find ways to keep playing. [Same with 3]
Lol.
Call of Duty: Black Ops>World at War
it's by the same guys, so pretty much a step up, unless you want to play with old weapons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff