Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShadowTech53X
ElfTech53X
LabTech53X
Speaking of mules... I'm one of Rebb's shadowmen on towns. There are two others as well. :>
I'm another one. :3
And I'm the third. It gets quite laggy when you have 4+ towns windows open at one time. x_X

:]

It's laggy for me when I got one open. XD
Ageha-chan
ShadowTech53X
ElfTech53X
LabTech53X
Speaking of mules... I'm one of Rebb's shadowmen on towns. There are two others as well. :>
I'm another one. :3
And I'm the third. It gets quite laggy when you have 4+ towns windows open at one time. x_X

:]

It's laggy for me when I got one open. XD

I had a party once, at my house. The shadows were there. People took pictures with them. xD There were a lot of people there too, so the lag... *Dies and revives* xP
Rebbacus-Dios

I had a party once, at my house. The shadows were there. People took pictures with them. xD There were a lot of people there too, so the lag... *Dies and revives* xP

XD That's hilarious.

The lag must've been horrendous. gonk

Hello Ageha-chan! ^.^ I see you have a kitty. Blossom told me its name is Miho-chan.
Oooh! That is a nice Ian picture, Reb! Gino would blush if he saw him
Angelic Ariusa

Hello Ageha-chan! ^.^ I see you have a kitty. Blossom told me its name is Miho-chan.

Hoyeah. I love my Miho. <3

Pleasuh ta meetcha. =D
Ageha-chan
Angelic Ariusa

Hoyeah. I love my Miho. <3

Pleasuh ta meetcha. =D

Blossom gave me her KiKi. She said that it's alright to have her KiKi, though.

Ichigo: Yeah. I miss Blossom....But I'm able to see her.

I'm also sorry if the font bothers you, Rebby-kun.
Rad.

I bought this baby when they first came out. 4k, man! Find a Kiki for that price now, and I'll eat my glasses!
Rated-R-Superstar
hey Harem
Hi Kalos. What do you think of Reb's sig? Do you like it? Do you think Gino will like it?
Right now..i really don't care much for sigs. i'm trying to sell some stuff
ninja

I'm back... but do you know me?
Rated-R-Superstar
hey Harem

Hey Kalos.

Hehehe....You guys are lucky you aren't Blossom. She has to practice for karate. In karate, sometimes you have to do 100 sqwats. You should see her right now. She has her weights, and she's practicing punching while holding them.
Wow! This thread is already a year old?! How time flies, how threads grow in size...

...Okay, so I'm not a member or anything, but I'm just here to wish you all a happy Haremversary! Congratulations on a whole year of your appreciation of Gino, Harem!
Juria-San
Wow! This thread is already a year old?! How time flies, how threads grow in size...

...Okay, so I'm not a member or anything, but I'm just here to wish you all a happy Haremversary! Congratulations on a whole year of your appreciation of Gino, Harem!

Arigatou! ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces