Vegetable Stu Pot
Shadow the Hellspawn
Vegetable Stu Pot
Shadow the Hellspawn
*raises hand*
biggrin

Feel Good Inc.

My jam. I sang it in karoke once.
Aah yeah. XD I have a game with that song. Karaoke.

I sang it in real life karoke. I think there's a vid somewhere.
Oh, cool. I never have the courage for that...

Invisible Regular

Dr Murdoc Niccals
I'm not even gonna say it for fear I might jinx it, especially with the fact every other time I said it, I did, but ugh, I have the rumble in my guts. And I hate how gaia keeps changing things, it slowed my computer WAY down.
Oh...Sorry, Muds. Get well soon. D:
Vegetable Stu Pot
Dr Murdoc Niccals
I'm not even gonna say it for fear I might jinx it, especially with the fact every other time I said it, I did, but ugh, I have the rumble in my guts. And I hate how gaia keeps changing things, it slowed my computer WAY down.
Oh...Sorry, Muds. Get well soon. D:

I hope I will.
Vegetable Stu Pot

DX I ended up sleeping the night away just trying to deal with that gas pain/pressure, but I think what the deal is is that my body can't deal with what I was eating very well.

Invisible Regular

Dr Murdoc Niccals
Vegetable Stu Pot

DX I ended up sleeping the night away just trying to deal with that gas pain/pressure, but I think what the deal is is that my body can't deal with what I was eating very well.
Are you eating weird stuff? D:
Thai food and iced tea (but not hot tea) upset my bowels. ._.
Vegetable Stu Pot
Dr Murdoc Niccals
Vegetable Stu Pot

Are you eating weird stuff? D:
Thai food and iced tea (but not hot tea) upset my bowels. ._.

No, just hamburger with or without buns, sometimes soup that happens to have grease in it, I think it's the grease that does it. Which is strange, I could eat all of the Mickey D's or Burger King I want and it doesn't really affect me. I think it's the way my 2D is cooking it. XP Not to say he isn't a good cook, he cooks wonderfully most of the time, and even can make things I'm not good at cooking.

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pieversity 200
  • Conversationalist 100
AHH! That's right! The Evangelist will be revealed soon! I totally forgot. owo;;;

Invisible Regular

I need more poll ideas. ._.
I'm gonna start making quizzes...like, True or False, Murdoc wears the same outfit in every single G-bite.
Vegetable Stu Pot
I'm gonna start making quizzes...like, True or False, Murdoc wears the same outfit in every single G-bite.

that's a good idea, you could also start hosting art contests or whatnot and use the poll as the judge. I used to do that often.
Also, I couldn't help sharing this with you guys:
12D3 Pot
Guy in Cognitio
Dr Murdoc Niccals
Guy in Cognitio

For the love of Satan, you sir, are NOT a goth. If you were, you'd be the worst representation of it and would be shot on sight.

This coming from the tilight fanboy who crys and shaves his legs?

Says the emo boy who isn't aware I'm actually a woman and misspells Twilight which anyone who knows me at all knows I hate those books/movies. I know, you're going block me too which I find hilarious. Oh and you misspelled cries too. XD

Invisible Regular

Dr Murdoc Niccals
Vegetable Stu Pot

that's a good idea, you could also start hosting art contests or whatnot and use the poll as the judge. I used to do that often.
Also, I couldn't help sharing this with you guys:
12D3 Pot
Guy in Cognitio
Dr Murdoc Niccals
Guy in Cognitio

For the love of Satan, you sir, are NOT a goth. If you were, you'd be the worst representation of it and would be shot on sight.

This coming from the tilight fanboy who crys and shaves his legs?

Says the emo boy who isn't aware I'm actually a woman and misspells Twilight which anyone who knows me at all knows I hate those books/movies. I know, you're going block me too which I find hilarious. Oh and you misspelled cries too. XD
Ooh, art! That's a great/better idea, to start...Thanks. XD

Also, that's sad/hilarious. XD

Dapper Raider

Hey there gorillaz lovers! What do ya'll think of the evangelist?
xLostAndBrokenx

I wish that one hadn't won. XP

Dapper Raider

Dr Murdoc Niccals
xLostAndBrokenx

I wish that one hadn't won. XP

I'm not too fond of it either....I don't see how it's the "boogiemans other side" etc etc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like them, saw them in April! :3
So upset I forgot to download their free album on Christmas day :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas