• Dressed Up 200
Not that im hating on 3D movies but why are there so many ? ninja

Eloquent Fairy

Cause there cool

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
No i hate them, they bug me. stressed but the reason theres so many is cus the people teamed up with the movie theatres to charge you more to see the stupid thing. scream

Durem Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
3D movies are awesome and the reason there are so many is because in 10 years that is all there is going to be, just 3D.....there slowly working up to all 3D all the time. YES!!!
pirannahs 3D rolleyes gimme a break . . . .
because the motion pic industry has lost moneys due to ppl watching their movies online for free and because movies in the past 3-4 years have really just sucked. xp so they have decided to "wow" you with a 3d exp. look it jumps out at you!!! is that really worth that extra money? burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Dedicated Hoarder

7,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Toy Story 3 in 3D was awesome. Thank you very much. Yes I am over 10.
I think they are trying to make everything 3D

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
THAT is a GOOD question! Why are there so many movies being made into 3D? I mean alot of people have medical and personal resons for not wanting to watch something in 3D. So why is hollywood forcing this down our throats?
not all 3D movies are good i think that the movies that are specifically made for 3D are good!

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Julz-xx
Not that im hating on 3D movies but why are there so many ? ninja

It's because it's the 'in' thing at the moment it's new technology. They are bringing out 3D t.v's!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! biggrin

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
idk its cooler to people but not to me

Brutal Cocktail's Husband

Kawaii Cleric

For the extra bucks, y'know?
well apparently movie makers have tried 3D before, but no one really cared so they tried it again and now people seem to like it. Personally i like it the way it was so i just see it in normal 2D, that way i wont get confizzeled bout which 3D image is my friend and which one is the character razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff