5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
*lurk lurk lurk lurk*
emotion_awesome

Cold Creature

Shadow Belmonte

No, Shadow isn't able to visit at the time because it is a full moon, and zombies are out.
Don't want my dudes to get ambushed. gonk

For some reason, your house already came with a baby bed - and its theme was skulls.
I decided to keep it, and gave you an argyle skull rug, and a red skull-themed bed.
I've left the walls as they were, left the windows as they were, but gave it a basement so he can do whatever recreational things he wants.
Right after I built his rec rooms, he went to go play chess.

Here's the (rather hilarious, try not to laugh) picture:

User Image

I'll take pictures of the house itself later / maybe tomorrow.
And that's not his actual outfit, it was just a save before I altered it, due to time reasons I had to hurry.
It's fixed up now.
XD

Oh mann, zombies at sunset valley ? My old scientist Ben used to live there, the townies likes going to the park at night gonk most of them prolly get infected already. gonk

Oh, is it the one the house that look old and have like 3 ponds outside and is rather secluded ? lol Dan gonna have so much fun.
The baby bed give Dan a chance to have babies if he marries, or adopts a toddler. So, we might see Dan Jr. If Dan found a wife. 3nodding

rofl is he choking himself ? Maybe he doesn't like the house or something. He most just laughing maniacaly in mine.

I'm kinda sleepy now though, so see you wayy later.

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dan D Mann

Oh mann, zombies at sunset valley ? My old scientist Ben used to live there, the townies likes going to the park at night gonk most of them prolly get infected already. gonk

Oh, is it the one the house that look old and have like 3 ponds outside and is rather secluded ? lol Dan gonna have so much fun.
The baby bed give Dan a chance to have babies if he marries, or adopts a toddler. So, we might see Dan Jr. If Dan found a wife. 3nodding

rofl is he choking himself ? Maybe he doesn't like the house or something. He most just laughing maniacaly in mine.

I'm kinda sleepy now though, so see you wayy later.

Yes, that house.
I liked it originally, but with it being a one-bedroom and not to Dominic's taste (it would have worked for Shadow) I decided to give Dan the awesome house. emotion_kirakira

Yes, he was choking himself as soon as he got inside the house, because he got into a fight with his hand.
I think it was his way of saying "This outfit sucks! Make me look good! I'm a Dapper Dan man, not a house-husband!" emotion_donotwant

Okay, good night, Dan.
*gives pillowmid*

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dan!
Pictures inside!

Dan's lovely new home: (plus commentary) emotion_awesome

Dan's pretty little house at night.
User Image

The top floor, with all its black-and-red, skull-heavy, talking-mirror glory.
User Image

Ground floor. For some reason his fridge was outside... So I put a new one in, inside. I don't want him eaten by zombies when he's trying to grab a burger. emotion_facepalm
User Image

The elevator shed.
User Image

His lovely little basement: Two music rooms, his dance room, his computer room, his personal library, and his workout room. Dan's busy playing chess at the moment. emotion_awesome
User Image

Dan himself:

Dan playing chess, he has his serious face on.
User Image

Dan, after he viewed the purple flowers on his kitchen table, and I guess he preferred red.
User Image

Dan strikes up a conversation with himself, and all is well.
User Image

Dan gave himself a saucy reply.
User Image

Apparently, he was forced to fight for what he believed in: the right to hold a conversation on how he disapproved of purple flowers. And he was losing that battle. *arm fling*
User Image

He noticed I was watching... *hides with the camera, behind the curtains*
User Image

Poor Dan, mushed in the elevator. emotion_bandaid
User Image

Dan observes the statue, and I believe he is trying to pose in a similar fashion.
User Image

...Twice. emotion_facepalm
User Image

After the second mushed Dan incident, he politely asks the magic mirror how its day has been.
User Image

Dan goes to jam out all by himself.
User Image

Dan has one classy ride.
User Image

Dan arrives at Dom's and Shadow's house.
User Image

First greeting, and they do nothing but talk and talk and talk.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Dominic greeted Dan for one second... and then grabbed a book and walked away instead. Poor Dan was unable to enter because of the locked door. emotion_8c
User Image

...I'm not even going to ask what Shadow was thinking. rofl
User Image

Dominic decided to talk again, and actually hold a conversation.
User Image

Dan was obviously thrilled to talk to him.
User Image
User Image

Dominic was not thrilled when Dan mentioned crime, though.
User Image

Talking some more.
User Image

...Until Dan talked about sparkly diamonds, which Shadow loved talking about previously.
User Image

One thing they had in common: new houses~! emotion_awesome
User Image
User Image

Dan saw something in their yard, and it caused him to strangle himself again.
User Image

...This lawn gnome was the culprit to his self-strangulation.
User Image

Dan looks like he's singing because he can't get in, but he is indeed vocal about his lack of playing the crane game.
User Image

Keep it singin', Dan. gonk ~♪
User Image

.......Shadow, you're making things awkward. *squirts with water bottle* emotion_facepalm
User Image

Shadow trying to lure Dan with superb electronics, knowing he can't get inside due to locked doors.
User Image

Fun group photo anyways.
User Image

Dan is thrilled, he just undermined a baby llama charity.
User Image

Evil laughter, continued.
User Image

He heard me laughing and became pretty irate, so he quit laughing at his evil deeds.
User Image

With his day finished, Dan goes home, one happy mann. emotion_kirakira
User Image

(Very image heavy, but I couldn't resist.) emotion_facepalm

Cold Creature

Brandeau

Yes, that house.
I liked it originally, but with it being a one-bedroom and not to Dominic's taste (it would have worked for Shadow) I decided to give Dan the awesome house. emotion_kirakira

Yes, he was choking himself as soon as he got inside the house, because he got into a fight with his hand.
I think it was his way of saying "This outfit sucks! Make me look good! I'm a Dapper Dan man, not a house-husband!" emotion_donotwant

Okay, good night, Dan.
*gives pillowmid*

/pops out of pillowmid
/sneakily gives Dan a job so he wouldn't be a house husband with a working wife. ninja

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dan D Mann
Brandeau

Yes, that house.

Okay, good night, Dan.
*gives pillowmid*

/pops out of pillowmid
/sneakily gives Dan a job so he wouldn't be a house husband with a working wife. ninja

Dan, I posted pictures detailing one day of your Sim's life.
It's got about 50 pictures though.
XD

Cold Creature

Shadow Belmonte

Dan, I posted pictures detailing one day of your Sim's life.
It's got about 50 pictures though.
XD

sorry it took long to reply , it crashed my app 5 times,so I had to load it from the internet browser in thumbnail size. But I got everything.
The house look really cool, the outside doesn't attract much attention but it's super cool in the inside, it's like my own evil lair. emotion_kirakira and my cloths look so much better in yours.

rofl I was laughing the whole time, Dan is even more insane when he is alone. rofl he is usually more evil in mine, making random evil laugh and what not.

And what exactly is Shadow thinking ? Maybe he just doesn't like Dan because Dan smelled evil ?

I didn't know my sim can break the fourth wall and sense you too.there is so much randomity in this one. rofl

I'm.sorry that you have to post 50 pictures though, thanks, I haven't laugh that hard for a long time. lol

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dan D Mann

sorry it took long to reply , it crashed my app 5 times,so I had to load it from the internet browser in thumbnail size. But I got everything.
The house look really cool, the outside doesn't attract much attention but it's super cool in the inside, it's like my own evil lair. emotion_kirakira and my cloths look so much better in yours.

rofl I was laughing the whole time, Dan is even more insane when he is alone. rofl he is usually more evil in mine, making random evil laugh and what not.

And what exactly is Shadow thinking ? Maybe he just doesn't like Dan because Dan smelled evil ?

I didn't know my sim can break the fourth wall and sense you too.there is so much randomity in this one. rofl

I'm.sorry that you have to post 50 pictures though, thanks, I haven't laugh that hard for a long time. lol

Poor Dan, sorry about the overload.
I left the interior, exterior, roof, and floors as they were when the house was empty.
Want something more up-to-date?
I left it alone in case you wanted a red house or something 'evil'.
XD

How is yours more evil, is it practice, like charisma or logic?
Mine hasn't randomly laughed yet though.

Shadow keeps thinking of you, lips, and flowers every time he talked to you.
Not intentional at all, and yet funny. rofl
But Dan and Shadow get along very well, a pinch more than Dominic, but he gets along great too.

I enjoyed taking all the pictures, I've never observed a crazy, evil Sim before.
If it was Kay and Angel, they'd get fifty pictures as well...
I think it's an acquired obsession, from Pikachu Snap.
*chases everyone in town around, taking a thousand pictures*
emotion_kirakira

Cold Creature

Shadow Belmonte

Poor Dan, sorry about the overload.
I left the interior, exterior, roof, and floors as they were when the house was empty.
Want something more up-to-date?
I left it alone in case you wanted a red house or something 'evil'.
XD

How is yours more evil, is it practice, like charisma or logic?
Mine hasn't randomly laughed yet though.

Shadow keeps thinking of you, lips, and flowers every time he talked to you.
Not intentional at all, and yet funny. rofl
But Dan and Shadow get along very well, a pinch more than Dominic, but he gets along great too.

I enjoyed taking all the pictures, I've never observed a crazy, evil Sim before.
If it was Kay and Angel, they'd get fifty pictures as well...
I think it's an acquired obsession, from Pikachu Snap.
*chases everyone in town around, taking a thousand pictures*
emotion_kirakira

Something plain would be nice,like white,so it would be similar to their owner, dandy on the outside,evil in the inside.

I'm not quite sure, he gets an seeing people suffer moodlet a lot in my game and he don't mind the dark, and he does most things evily,like evil dancing, evil shower, evil.slumber,etc.

in my game,he has very high charisma and logic because he talks to a lot of people and he plays chess whenever he doesn't have anything to do,his bookworminess only contributed for the 1st 3 levels,because he reads quite fast in the library.

Oh,that is quite dangerous though,male sim can marry male sim here, but I suspect Shadow is just being flirty as usual.

Kay and Angel's sim would have flirted alot. lol mostly Angel. xd I hope their daughter in my game share the same traits as her mom, I need dem red heads in my game. It feels like I'm playing 4 legacy at the same time to see what will get inherited xd like Kay's red hair, Angel's asian facial structure(she's the only one in my town that has it,not sure if their daughter inherits it yet.), Shadow's white hair and white eyes,Howard's blue skin,etc.

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dan D Mann

Something plain would be nice,like white,so it would be similar to their owner, dandy on the outside,evil in the inside.

I'm not quite sure, he gets an seeing people suffer moodlet a lot in my game and he don't mind the dark, and he does most things evily,like evil dancing, evil shower, evil.slumber,etc.

in my game,he has very high charisma and logic because he talks to a lot of people and he plays chess whenever he doesn't have anything to do,his bookworminess only contributed for the 1st 3 levels,because he reads quite fast in the library.

Oh,that is quite dangerous though,male sim can marry male sim here, but I suspect Shadow is just being flirty as usual.

Kay and Angel's sim would have flirted alot. lol mostly Angel. xd I hope their daughter in my game share the same traits as her mom, I need dem red heads in my game. It feels like I'm playing 4 legacy at the same time to see what will get inherited xd like Kay's red hair, Angel's asian facial structure(she's the only one in my town that has it,not sure if their daughter inherits it yet.), Shadow's white hair and white eyes,Howard's blue skin,etc.

Okay, I'll give the house a look that I think fits, when I get on it again tomorrow.

Sounds like a lot of evil things that I never knew existed. @-@
And it sounds like my Sim Dan is going to be a smart guy, since he likes to learn things on his own (usually I have to teach everyone, but he just goes for it, what a quick learner.) emotion_kirakira

*gets on one morning to find Sims Dan and Shadow married*
WHATONEARTHOHMYGODDOMINICHOWCOULDYOULETTHISHAPPEN*conniption*
emotion_0A0 x 50
*pass out*

XD

I haven't made anyone else's sims though.

Cold Creature

Shadow Belmonte

Okay, I'll give the house a look that I think fits, when I get on it again tomorrow.

Sounds like a lot of evil things that I never knew existed. @-@
And it sounds like my Sim Dan is going to be a smart guy, since he likes to learn things on his own (usually I have to teach everyone, but he just goes for it, what a quick learner.) emotion_kirakira

*gets on one morning to find Sims Dan and Shadow married*
WHATONEARTHOHMYGODDOMINICHOWCOULDYOULETTHISHAPPEN*conniption*
emotion_0A0 x 50
*pass out*

XD

I haven't made anyone else's sims though.

He's starting to sound like a smart villain like Lex Luthor, except with hair and bakes cookie. xd oh, I forgot to ask you to put a TV for him, he'll always tune to the cooking channel due to his natural cook trait, sometimes he'll even learn new recipes from it.

xd , I kinda doubt it though, Shadow is very flirty, He'll prolly get 4 or 5 romantic interest next week if he goes to the park a lot.

Alright, you're sleeping now ? Good night shadow.

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dan D Mann

He's starting to sound like a smart villain like Lex Luthor, except with hair and bakes cookie. xd oh, I forgot to ask you to put a TV for him, he'll always tune to the cooking channel due to his natural cook trait, sometimes he'll even learn new recipes from it.

xd , I kinda doubt it though, Shadow is very flirty, He'll prolly get 4 or 5 romantic interest next week if he goes to the park a lot.

Alright, you're sleeping now ? Good night shadow.

The others that I've made, they've always been into cleaning up and putting away books, not learning things on their own, I've had to make them learn everything. sweatdrop
Smallville's Lex Luthor making cookies?
I'll accept that! emotion_awesome
(if not that one, then no deal.) talk2hand

But don't worry, he's got a TV in his living room.

No, I'm not going to bed yet, I'm going to be up for a while.
It's my weekend off work, and I want to do things for once.
*parties like it's 10:55 pm*
XD

Cold Creature

Shadow Belmonte

The others that I've made, they've always been into cleaning up and putting away books, not learning things on their own, I've had to make them learn everything. sweatdrop
Smallville's Lex Luthor making cookies?
I'll accept that! emotion_awesome
(if not that one, then no deal.) talk2hand

But don't worry, he's got a TV in his living room.

No, I'm not going to bed yet, I'm going to be up for a while.
It's my weekend off work, and I want to do things for once.
*parties like it's 10:55 pm*
XD

Get Lex to wear a wig and we'll have a deal. lol

Not sure if Dan would clean up properly due to his evil trait since I rigged everything to self cleaning, but I think the unpredictability from the insane trait should cover for that.

So, you're having a "me-party" ?

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dan D Mann

Get Lex to wear a wig and we'll have a deal. lol

Not sure if Dan would clean up properly due to his evil trait since I rigged everything to self cleaning, but I think the unpredictability from the insane trait should cover for that.

So, you're having a "me-party" ?

Hm, I don't know...
Smallville's Lex Luthor in a wig, it might reduce the suave factor by a rather steep amount.
*observes the shiny wax job on his head, and uses it like a mirror*
*straightens hair and jacket* .......Flawless. emotion_dealwithit

Poor Dan is at complete scratch in my game.
He'll have to fend for himself, all alone in his one-bedroom home. emo

Me party like Me Furby, huh?
XD

Cold Creature

Shadow Belmonte

Hm, I don't know...
Smallville's Lex Luthor in a wig, it might reduce the suave factor by a rather steep amount.
*observes the shiny wax job on his head, and uses it like a mirror*
*straightens hair and jacket* .......Flawless. emotion_dealwithit

Poor Dan is at complete scratch in my game
He'll have to fend for himself, all alone in his one-bedroom home. emo

Me party like Me Furby, huh?
XD

rofl poor Lex. Atleast that is one of the thing he can do and Superman can't.

It's okay, you can leave him alone and play Shadow, he might hire a maid for the clean up and he will not stay alone much, he might got to the swimming pool or the beach ot the park to hang out if he haven't have a job yet.
//sim dan turns into a emotion_zombie

Not sure, I think I listened to a song with Me party in it's lyrics once. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas