Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please upgrade the Gaia Android App

Recently we had updated the Gaia On The Go Android App with some important security updates. Making any purchases on the Android app will no longer be possible with the older version, so please upgrade as soon as possible! Thank you.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Anime Central Panel Time Change!

A Cen has changed the Panel Time of the Gaia Online Panel.

The Panel is now from 1:45 - 3:15 in Con Center C on Saturday May 18th.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Login problem with Android app

Sorry the recent Android app update caused a login problem, please update to the latest version and the problem will be fixed. Sorry for the trouble! sweatdrop

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Join us for Ask the Admin

It's time for the weekly Ask the Admin chat! Please feel free to stop by to ask questions, provide feedback, or just hang out and have a good time!

You can join the Ask the Admin discussion thread here!

Hope you have a fantastic week! biggrin
Sisky

Aged Genius

New Game

We've created a new game for Gaia, that is a bit different from the games we have currently.

Before developing more games like this, we'd like you, the community, to evaluate it and give us your feedback.

Please note that the game currently has no saved scoring, prizes, or rewards for playing.

You can find the game in Gaia Labs

Please leave your feedback here

Thanks!

CodeMonkey

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Monster Galaxy on Gaia Unavailable

Hey everyone!

Just letting you know that, at present, Monster Galaxy on Gaia is currently unavailable. We're working with our third-party host to try and get this resolved as quickly as possible, but in the interim, the game will be unavailable on the Gaia site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. You can still play the Monster Galaxy games on Facebook or iOS if you really need to get your Moga fix!
Ask The Admin Will Return on June 3rd

Staff at Gaia HQ will be taking a day off at Memorial Day, so there will be no ATA on the 27th. We'll be back on Monday, June 3rd.

For those who are attending Fanime, we'll see you on Saturday at 5pm!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Gaia Online Panel Webcast Live!

The Gaia Online Panel Webcast at Fanime is live! You can watch it here!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Happy Monday! Can you believe it is June already? This year has sure flown by - hope you are all having a great year so far!

Please feel free to join us tonight for the weekly Ask the Admin. You can join the discussion thread here!

Hope you have a fantastic week! biggrin
Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

I wanted to make a post to let a few people know that I have finally sorted out their parcel issues. D'oh! Pixitella, Woo Hoo, and Virgo Whiskers - I am so, so sorry about the delays. Thanks for being so amazingly patient with me while I have been working to resolve the issue. I have tracked down the packages and will be personally resending them myself tomorrow. I've even thrown in MORE bonus stuff for all the hassle. And I know it has been a hassle!

Take care - just wanted you to know that you have most definitely NOT been forgotten! biggrin
Sisky

Edit: D'oh! Didn't mean to make this a staff alert - I posted in the wrong open window. I meant to post this in AtA. Gah! Oh well, I don't mind making a huge public apology for this issue - these Gaians have been troopers!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
The 1st Annual Gaia Pro-Fishing Tournament is ON!

Just in case you weren't aware of it, we're having the 1st Annual Gaia Pro-Fishing tournament this month! For the month of June, join the fishing fun and if you manage to be one of the people who catch the most fish, you could score a cool prize of Gaia gold, rare fish, AND a special, never-before-released Fishing Trophy!

Check out the tournament thread here for more details: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-fishing/1st-annual-gaia-pro-fishing-tournament-in-june-win-prizes/t.85881623/

Happy fishing everyone! biggrin
-Sisky

Scurvy Pirate

Meebo Has Been Removed

As we informed you in April, the Meebo toolbar has been officially retired by Google which means you will no longer see it on our site. We are in the process of removing the options from your Account Settings to turn it on so that should be gone soon as well.

We currently do not have an alternative in place but we'll inform you if this changes in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but this was out of our control and unfortunately we can't make Google bring it back. If you see anyone on the forums going forward who is confused about why Meebo no longer shows up, please refer them to this post so that they can find out why.
Equipping skirt items resulted in errors?

We're having some hiccups with skirt items right now, if you're having trouble saving your avatar, please try again in an hour. Sorry for the trouble!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

It's time for the weekly Ask the Admin chat! Hope you can join us - bring your questions, and we'll answer as many as we can! biggrin

You can join the Ask the Admin discussion thread here!

Have a fantastic week! biggrin
Sisky

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Experience Game On with Free Cash!

Hey Gaia Great News!

You can earn even more Free Gaia Cash with some great new offers from our partners at Trial Pay.

Head on over to our offer landing page and check out all the great offers that reward Free Gaia Cash.

Also be sure to check out all the great Video Offers as well to earn even more cash.

Earn Free Cash Now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces