Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hades the God of Hell
I am cow. Hear me moo. I weight twice as much as you. And I look good on the barbaqueeeee- *shot*

Am I allowed to say that I'm lovin' the Hades avvie? xp

LeeRii generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 41!

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Corrupted Symphony
User Image

"Well." Sy took in that tidbit of information, pausing in thought, "You should have a name." She smiled warmly, tilting her head to the side, "A necromancer I knew once told me that all spirits should have names."

"The 'name' I go by is either those two, but usually 'Little Spirit'. 'Xiao Shen' was what my first Master called me, but he still called me Little Spirit. Master Rikka doesn't call me anything because we know how to communicate more sophisticatedly than past generations of Spirit Collectors." the little spirit said happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -
@Luna: When is the Ball gonna end? 0.o *shot*

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Hades the God of Hell
I am cow. Hear me moo. I weight twice as much as you. And I look good on the barbaqueeeee- *shot*

"I think that guy is drunk Eve." Usagi-chan said. "I think you're right Usagi-chan."
User Image

"Oh, I see...then I shall call you Little Spirit or Shen, if that's alright." She nodded and then added, "My name is Syphora, you may call me Sy if it's easier for you."

Some people had a hard time pronouncing her name, and she hadn't the faintest idea why. It was quite an easy name. At least she thought so.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
(( Ball forum will be closed at 2 EST Monday, but apparently we're having a 24 hour closing ceremonies...not exactly sure what's happening with that but we're supposed to wrap up contests by then))
User Image
Corrupted Symphony
Hades the God of Hell

Am I allowed to say that I'm lovin' the Hades avvie? xp

Thank yuu! ^.^

@Luna: THANKS! 8D

LeeRii generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 43!

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Corrupted Symphony
User Image

"Oh, I see...then I shall call you Little Spirit or Shen, if that's alright." She nodded and then added, "My name is Syphora, you may call me Sy if it's easier for you."

Some people had a hard time pronouncing her name, and she hadn't the faintest idea why. It was quite an easy name. At least she thought so.

"Syphora is an easy name...and please don't call me Shen, it is quite inappropriate for a spirit like me. I am sorry." the little spirit said.

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 53!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Luna Verto
User Image
(( Ball forum will be closed at 2 EST Monday, but apparently we're having a 24 hour closing ceremonies...not exactly sure what's happening with that but we're supposed to wrap up contests by then))
User Image

Aww okay.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Trickster's grin and face returned to normal as she explained herself, "It's just a parlor trick, really, I can only make things into what they're not for so long, once used, they return to normal, so after someone, say, digests said chocolate bar, it will come out the other end as a wrapper." She tried a little more dancing.
"Eeeeeneeeewaaaaay, more of this manic dancing would be lovely, quite lovely indeed." She liked using a mock english voice, it made everything sound much more dignified, even when she wasn't.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"Eve I'm sleepy." Usagi-chan said to the human. "Ok Lets sleep." Eve replied tiredly.

((I'm going to bed now it's 1:40 were I'm at... later))
User Image

"Very well, I will not call you that. I did not mean to offend you in anyway." She was taught as a child to be polite and demure, as was the way of her people. To offend someone is the worst sin she could've possibly committed. Sy's eyes held only a flicker of worry as she lowered the spirit into her lap gently, where the silver bow did not rest.

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 76!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
I should rest as well, it's 2:43 over here. Night everyone. Thanks for the contests/gifts Luna. Its an honor Ares and HAdes.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
MischievousTrickster
Trickster's grin and face returned to normal as she explained herself, "It's just a parlor trick, really, I can only make things into what they're not for so long, once used, they return to normal, so after someone, say, digests said chocolate bar, it will come out the other end as a wrapper." She tried a little more dancing.
"Eeeeeneeeewaaaaay, more of this manic dancing would be lovely, quite lovely indeed." She liked using a mock english voice, it made everything sound much more dignified, even when she wasn't.

User Image
THE ELECTRIC SLIDE
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out