Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ikchen
User Image
Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan

Aestas, Summer. What a fitting name for such a pretty nymph!
*smiles and relaxes her aching fingers*
Did you get a drink of nectar yet? The have a special batch here, spun from honey, morning dew, children's dreams and moonlight! It is delightful!
*grips the bow harder again and takes another shot*
my name's a secret

The Blind Satyr
Once more the satyr would draw another arrow now in a bit of a conversation between the nymph and female satyr.

"Its been so long ago and these days you would be lucky to run into another of your kind.. banished or not.. maybe this was the reason why many of us our lost now because we wandered from the god Pan to seek our own way.."

A shrug came to him as he slowly drew back the next arrow and readies himself.

"As to why I am here.. well I am something of a traveler so nothing really special about me or my reasons.. I just go where my hooves feel."

Antiseptic and tired,

Aestas blushed. "It's not always Aestas, though. I change with the year, and so does my title. Though I vaguely remember people calling me the Maiden of the Seasons." She pondered for a moment then shrugged. "I could not bring myself to leave this forest," She said sadly. "For it is all I can remember clearly."

I can't remember your face.

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 17!

Greedy Capitalist

She grins devilishly up at Crystal, and continues sharpening her blade, glancing at Keel for a moment, then keeping her eyes focused on Crystal.

59976rr55 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

-shyly walks through the threshold of room, searching the room for a familar face. With no luck of finding one, she walks towards archery.
Keel Kanrazi
Marlasauris Rex
Rex stood and walked the short distance to Keel. "Rather tiresome to tell the truth and I think I know the woman you're talking about. She was having some sort of quarrel with the Ferryman so it took forever to leave to dock. I'll just say I'm glad that trip is over, though I think Hades should hire some underlings for Charon, it would make things run smoother."

"Well at least you made it. Also, it seems the Hosts for this party are missing in action."

((Short post, but I was pestered by family. sorry))
"Yes, at least I did," Rex smiled and added, "I wonder where they could be, I was here for a short while yesterday and quite a few of them were here."

((Understandable.))
While the satyr listened his ears perked up and blinks in wonder. Nectar? Bacchus' liquid? What drinks were these that have been suggested? This satyr was just puzzled and in thought he closed his eyes as he strings another arrow.

"Umm.. if it is alright.. just water will be okay.."
Seemed he had been out of the loop being a satyr away from the forest though could he be blamed for it? most of his mindset was survival within the desert lands.
VoodooRagDoll
She grins devilishly up at Crystal, and continues sharpening her blade, glancing at Keel for a moment, then keeping her eyes focused on Crystal.

crystal saw voodoo glance a keel
"intresting choice"

Dapper Tycoon

6,915 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blackcat_Crystal

you play quite well

Eloc looked up and smiled. "Thanks. Mi'lady." He said, strumming a few more Chords. "I was playing last night, anyway..."

Ikchen generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 99!

What the Jukebox Knows
Aestas blushed. "It's not always Aestas, though. I change with the year, and so does my title. Though I vaguely remember people calling me the Maiden of the Seasons." She pondered for a moment then shrugged. "I could not bring myself to leave this forest," She said sadly. "For it is all I can remember clearly."
User Image

Well, for now you are Aestas and it is another three months until your title will change again.
What happened to your memory, if I may inquire? You seem a tad lost...?
my name's a secret

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Koolgrl64
Crystal Eve Rider

((Bummer for you... I'll be on until 7(cst) I'm going shoping for books)) "Yes well I hope you will be back before everyone is asleep."

"Hopefully, I will." Anne says. "Good-bye for now."
((Yeah... I'll try to get back on, but if not, tomorrow then. Bye!))

"I'll see you again."

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 96!

Greedy Capitalist

Tree nods slowly, her smirk growing more sinister by the second. She stands up to show Crystal the razor-sharp blades.
Eloc Glanor
Blackcat_Crystal

you play quite well

Eloc looked up and smiled. "Thanks. Mi'lady." He said, strumming a few more Chords. "I was playing last night, anyway..."

"ahh i see, what songs can you play?"

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"Does anyone what to hear a story?"

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Marlasauris Rex

Keel had a weird feeling and looked around. Someone had glanced at him, and had the feeling they were itching for a fight.

"Hmm, yes. Well, let us hope they arrive soon. I want to visit the rest of the lands before the day is done. I'm trying to see what's real. I'm afraid Hades and Ares weren't exactly proof in my eye." Keel had a somewhat irritated tone, like he was eager for for something.
VoodooRagDoll
Tree nods slowly, her smirk growing more sinister by the second. She stands up to show Crystal the razor-sharp blades.

looks at the blade closly "nice, this sounds like fun" crystal says with a smirk "do you need any help"

Ikchen generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 94!

User Image
*shakes her head and smiles*
I do not think they serve water here, I shall bring you some nectar. As I said, it is a special brew that does not affect our minds as much, since there are mortals present. I am sure you will like it!
*puts down her bow, leaves and returns a short while later with three cups balanced in her hands. They are filled with a sparkly liquid, changing colours from almost transparent to a solid gold*
Here, try this!
*hands one to the Satyr next to her and the other one to Aestas, then takes a sip on the third one*
Ah, nectar. I adore it. It is even better than the mead they have all the way up in the North!
*takes up her bow again and shoots another arrow*
my name's a secret

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas