• Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The Incorrigible Thalimon
Night Maji. ^_^

kefkadragon
And all the things swimming through my head
Fade away as I go back to bed.

You have the Easy version. Neither are better, but, Yeah, it all works out. My issues are partly the setting, and, partly the characters. It's over all poorly executed for me.

And I close my eyes
And see how fast time flies
'Cause sunrise comes too soon. Excerpt from "Last man on the Moon" by SR-71.

easy version? It took me almost a month to beat the third encounter with seymour. The boss right after him will probably kick my butt for another couple weeks depending on how much time I have. That might be in part to me messing up khimari's sphere grid so he basically became a big, blue rikku. I don't like the sphere grid. It's worse than the license board.

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

FFX HD is the international version, with harder creatures for Nemesis, Omega Weapon and the inclusion of the Dark Aeons, which make it nearly impossible to get Auron's final overdrive. Seymour Flux is just about the hardest boss you encounter. Yunalesca will be a bit harder but over all, it's easier then the HD/international version of the game.

And I close my eyes

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I'm not doing all the ultimate stuff at first (although I did get one step to auron's ultimate weapon while randomly walking around) at least until I know i'm near the end. I still have the gagazet temple boss to beat now.

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

You're closer then you think to end game. The world will open up to you VERY soon. I don't know if it should have opened up earlier or later, but, honestly, I don't mind at all on the timing.

And I close my eyes

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
as long as I can play blitzball soon i'll be happy. I couldn't play it for pretty much half the summer. Sure, my team was kind of bad (stinking al bhed players keep renewing their contracts before i could get them on the airship to bevelle. I still have mostly aurochs, but a couple guado and one al bhed guy who kicks a** ), but I just started understanding it when they stopped letting me play.

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Three players you NEED while playing Blitz ball, Ropp, Wedge, and Nimrook. Nimrook is the Albhed Psychs goalie, hes the best in the game. No s**t, Wedge is a good front liner that turns into the second best goalie late, and a pretty good defender mid game. Ropp is the best back line defender you can get. If you can pick up a few other people Villucia back in Besaid is an awesome front liner. and Vuroja from the beasts is a great mid fielder. (Brother is also a very viable mid fielder.)

And I close my eyes

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I have ropp and he's a beast. Luckily I never buy stuff from stores so i have a ton of extra money for players.

Lavish Ladykiller

I need to finish ffxii

Supportive Kid

black and white gumby,that means you're a classic witch!

Lavish Ladykiller

I am not a witch. I am a femme fatale. It would look better if the astras layered like they do on the dress up page.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
@gumby- the last two or so areas of that game are pretty good. the pharos at ridoranna has awesome music.

Supportive Kid

oh i see it now gumby!

Lavish Ladykiller

I am pretty sure I am close to the end. I just want to level up my guys, get the espers, and fill the board. Also, finish all the hunts. I know I should focus on one trio but I like to have the others be on par so I can be like nope, full heath reserves to screw you over.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
espers are a pain to track down (i think i'm still missing a bunch), you only need to be like level 40 or so to beat the final boss, Don't go after Yiazmat unless you have a whole day to kill (50 million hp, speed run still took over 2 hours to beat), leveling and license board are easy near the end. Hunts at ridoranna are really easy ways to get exp an lp.

Lavish Ladykiller

Both groups are around 55. I can't seem to draw out the one hunt on the moutian. I have to get all the weapon license and stuff. Got the magic. I am glad I picked up a guide when borders was closing. Prolem is I have no clue who to give the espers to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff