Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
ZOMBIE MEEKS
rare things should be kept rare?

wtf

it wasnt rare it didnt EXIST anymore before that new item.

i dont get how anyone can be upset about this 2k4 skin what it no longer existed and everyone wanted back again gonk

It's a sense of entitlement.

They got the skin way back in 04, and it was gone for everybody, they feel that nobody else should be able to get it anymore and they're special because they had it.

They'll always have the memories of the event and having the skin way back when. But some can't see it that way and feel that because newer users can get it, it taints their memories.
How to troll an elitist:

"Hey, it's just a bunch of pixels, in the end, what do you really have to show for yourself?"

... But if they turned out to be omgwow super rich irl, then you get reverse trolled, yourself.

Witty Worshipper

Since when did Gaia love a certain group of Gaians that joined an earlier date more than some others?

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
I thinks that gaia should start re-releasing skins left and right.
From the grombie skin to the Boo and Sin skins.

why? Cause it will be ******** hilaruous to read the people saying: 'WTF GAIA! IM GONNA QUIT. CAUSE ME, A 2004er WORKED HHHHARD FOR THAT RARE SKINS. BAWWWWWWWW NOW IM NOT COOL'

Or something like that, dunno.

ontopic:
That chick and whoever else is outraging is a dumb-a**, srry. But why would you rage about a skin that was gone?

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Hobo Wright

why? Cause it will be ******** hilaruous to read the people saying: 'WTF GAIA! IM GONNA QUIT. CAUSE ME, A 2004er WORKED HHHHARD FOR THAT RARE SKINS. BAWWWWWWWW NOW IM NOT COOL'

ontopic:
That chick and whoever else is outraging is a dumb-a**, srry. But why would you rage about a skin that was gone?

I agree. I personally think the Grombie skins should be brought back as a super quest or something, but I KNOW many people disagree. Doesn't change my stance on it.

And if they brought back BOO Skins, hell, I won't complain. I like my SIN Skin, so I'm happy. If BOO makes others happy, good for them. Even if I do think it looks like a fish with rabies.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

User Image
Since it was deleted, surely people should focus on the fact that it's back, rather than the fact that most people can get it.
I wasn't here in '04 to do the event, I collected eggs to get the skin - which took a while.
People've have stated that to become a zombie, you merely had to get bitten a certain amount of times.
That, to me seems easier than searching for eggs because it requires little effort.

Meh, perhaps they could've made the item soulbound - so in order to get it, you'd have to actually hunt for the eggs.

Wheezing Smoker

[lllllllllllll<3lllllllllllll]

If the Grombie skin (lvl 5) was more awesome than it is and then Gaia re-released it, I'd be mad AS HELL!
    I got that skin literally AT THE LAST MINUTE. Right before they locked the forum. And all my old CB friends helped me get it, too. That was the most happiest and stressed I've ever been on Gaia.
    So, them to just give to every body after I spent hours every day on getting it? HELLZ NO! I don't care if it makes me sound elitist. HATE ON, HATERZ! I wouldn't think the recent Gaians deserved the skin either. You wasn't here in '05 and didn't get the skin? Sucks to be you, life isn't fair, this isn't the snugglenets, etc etc.
`deja vu

If the Grombie skin (lvl 5) was more awesome than it is and then Gaia re-released it, I'd be mad AS HELL!
    I got that skin literally AT THE LAST MINUTE. Right before they locked the forum. And all my old CB friends helped me get it, too. That was the most happiest and stressed I've ever been on Gaia.
    So, them to just give to every body after I spent hours every day on getting it? HELLZ NO! I don't care if it makes me sound elitist. HATE ON, HATERZ! I wouldn't think the recent Gaians deserved the skin either. You wasn't here in '05 and didn't get the skin? Sucks to be you, life isn't fair, this isn't the snugglenets, etc etc.

Directions to the Snugglenets, please?

I remember Grombies. I wanted that skin so bad, but I got lazy and said "This event is dildoes!." I now really wish I kept at it...

Wheezing Sex Symbol

People should get better interests, perhaps read a book or perhaps do some artwork something other than getting hooked on Elistism or the obsession over skins/items on this.

Release or rereleased people should just accept it and not get caught up in the whole process off "HA! In your face People who didn't want it" or "AWW WHY GAIA WHYYY!".
Witty Punk
`deja vu

Directions to the Snugglenets, please?

I remember Grombies. I wanted that skin so bad, but I got lazy and said "This event is dildoes!." I now really wish I kept at it...

I got it on another account.

ctrl+shift+W key = directions to snugglenets =]

I kept my skin, but it's kind of fugly. And re-releasing the skin is like saying they didn't care one lick about the '05 Halloween event or the effort went through it on the staff side and the members side. I would rather them design another event that would make achieving the last item be a bit difficult and fun. Instead of making something that was kind of hard to get back then, easy to get now. It's saying this gen can't handle anything like or better then pass events.

And they're giving this Zombie skin during a simplified version of past Easter Events. I'd be insulted to be baby'd that way.
Ooo, I would love for them to have a super hard to get item in an event... Though the eggs aren't being so generous to me, during this event. Gotta keep truckin'.

Divine Muse

Tryna Lia
Hobo Wright

ontopic:

I agree. I personally think the Grombie skins should be brought back as a super quest or something, but I KNOW many people disagree. Doesn't change my stance on it.

And if they brought back BOO Skins, hell, I won't complain. I like my SIN Skin, so I'm happy. If BOO makes others happy, good for them. Even if I do think it looks like a fish with rabies.

as long as they fixed all the frikkin glitches that come with it.

I wouldn't care.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
`deja vu

Which is the reason why they won't re-release the Grombie skin, so there's no reason for anybody to be panicking. The Zombie skin, however, is something that absolutely nobody had any more anywhere.

There's a difference between wanting the items/skins you worked for to remain significant, and being an elitist d**k who doesn't want anybody new to have an item/skin that was confirmed to be completely extinct for years. There's no reason to get uptight, because this thread wasn't talking about you.
Everybody wants a rock to wind a piece of string around...

- I was going to bring sexy back... but I lost the receipt. -User Image

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
It's gunna happen though, there's no use complaining about it.

Elitism happens in real life too, and it's still just as sad. But it's human nature to gloat and think you're better than others.

Wheezing Smoker

Mylian
`deja vu

Which is the reason why they won't re-release the Grombie skin, so there's no reason for anybody to be panicking. The Zombie skin, however, is something that absolutely nobody had any more anywhere.

There's a difference between wanting the items/skins you worked for to remain significant, and being an elitist d**k who doesn't want anybody new to have an item/skin that was confirmed to be completely extinct for years. There's no reason to get uptight, because this thread wasn't talking about you.
Everybody wants a rock to wind a piece of string around...

- I was going to bring sexy back... but I lost the receipt. -User Image

I used the Grombie as an example because I never had the Zombie skin.
    And I'm not uptight, see where I said "If Grombie skin (lvl 5) was more awesome than it is and then Gaia re-released". Yeah.

But what I said could be applied to the Zombie skin, moreso being that it's extinct. Like a year makes that much of a difference in this sense. I don't see how the OP's example is someone being an elitist d**k about it. I don't even see the elitism in it. They shouldn't have re-released it in during an event that has no where near the difficulty or work put into it like when it was first released.
    I still see it as babying the younger gens and giving them whatever they want because they baww'd about it, just like you'd do with a baby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff