Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Your friends hate it.
Your bf/gf have tried to actually get rid of it.
Your parents despise it.
And yet, it is still in your closet,
and damn near always on your body.
I have my boyfriend jeans that are probably literally ten years old, that I stole from my sister. One knee is ripped straight across, the top of the jeans, and the cuffs are both fraying. And yet I wear them still, because they are so comfy.

F&S, please discuss: One item of clothing or accessory that others despise, but you are convinced you will never get rid of. It can be old and ratty, or just plain strange or obnoxious.
I used to have a big old sweater with panda's. One day it just disappeared D:

Same with my favourite pants I've had for 7+ years. My mom was supposed to dye it black again for me (it had faded) and she won't give it back now because according to her "it's falling apart" D:
And my boyfriend hates my leggings ;_; But I need them to stay warm.
Digimon t-shirt i got for my tenth birthday -- I'm nineteen, now. I think someone may have captured it and thrown it out, as i haven't been able to find it in a while, but for the longest time I wore the ratty thing like nothing mattered. The picture on the front was so messed up you could hardly tell what it was. I had it tied together on the sides 'cause it was ripping at the seams, I think there was a hole in the pit, and the entire thing was just so thin and grey, where it used to be black. If i could find it, I would still wear it <3
it's not really just one accessory,

but when i started wearing lolita i lost a lot of friends and my boyfriend at the time.
they were sooo embarrassed by it.
they used to pretend not to know me.
and my ex hated that i'd get so much attention when we were in public.

but i have better friends and a lovely girlfriend now. (:
ohh there is so much.
my parents hate the way i dress so most items they hate.

top three would be;
for one i have this plaid shirt,
and its flannel so its super comfy and soo warm,
which i love especially in winter.
its ont huge on me but kindof oversized and my mom says i look like a boy in it.
i love it though~ so i waer it alot.
: P

Then there are my super old, muddy, ripped converse.
plain black hightops.
they match with pretty much anything i wear but my parents hate them.

and lastly my oldest pair of jeans which have rips and are very worn and dirty,
but they are the only jean that ever fit me perfectly.
i dont wear them anymore emo
but i still have them. : P

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i had a pair of pants from the sixth grade
they were my absolute favorite pair of jeans
and after six years my mom made me throw them out because everyone signed them and i still wore them not outside though i have more sense than that
I would have to say my converse. My boyfriend doesn't like them at all, cause they're just so beat up and my friends wrote all over them, but the writing has faded so they look like a hot mess.

I love them so much, but I only wear them in the spring/summer because it's too cold to wear them right now.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I had a black and white polkadot headband I wore EVERYDAY for 3 years. It went missing. >>;
I also had a pair of bright firetruck red cateye glasses. I wear glasses but don't have a prescription (don't judge! haha). I just had to retire them two weeks ago because in the summer my friend wrestled me to the ground and broke the one side. I changed the duct tape I used to keep them together as a fashion statement, but they had to go.
My Pikachu Hat !
I got it recently at the mall,
but when I wear it... My franns
pretend they don't know me.
What can I say, I like to
stand out & Pikachu is
AH-DOOR-AH-BLE.

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Bloodstained- my mom never throws away my stuff, cuz I think she knows id be pissed. She just looks at me like im an alien when I wear ratty stuff. lol. And leggings are a must where I live...

Purple- It mightve been ratty, but I bet you loved it anyways. I wore a nickelodeon studios t shirt from when my big sis was twelve, up til I was sixteen. It was literally ten + years old. lol...

Eevee- I like lolita, but I think I would look dumb in it, but i must say, you do wear it well. And I love the new sig pic ^^

Footage- Ripped old converse = the best converse <3

Patronized- lol @ sig pants. I had sig shoes.

Letter Nine- gotta love shoes with a history tho...

PQ- I could never wear headbands, they hurt my head too much >.<

Dach- Dude, screw conformity, Pikachu is awesome! :3

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
My guilty item is a pair of grey sweatpants I bought when I was 12 from The Rave. I am 21 now. I still love them<3 SO COMFY. They are pretty faded nowadays and they have small holes now ;_; It said angel on the butt but that is hardly even noticeable now xD I tend to wear them now mostly as pj pants since I found small pin sized holes.

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
I have nothing like that. O.o

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Devilish: Ahhhh, old sweatpants are comfy. And so hard to part with...
Venus: Really now? wow...
A big, baggy teal sweater. It's old and starting to fall apart. And it has paint on it. Even I will admit it's ugly as hell... XD But it's so warm and comfortable, I can't get rid of it. Plus it makes a good painting smock. But I've never worn it past the end of my driveway.

And then there's my favorite pair of jeans. They're about six years old and faded, a tad too big, and they have holes in them and they're also covered in paint (but it's harder to see on them). I wear them when I go hiking or fishing, or I'll wear them around the house. And sometimes I'll wear them when I go to the grocery store or something. They're comfortable. =3

Both of these items have become my "painting clothes", which is the only reason nobody has thrown them out yet, I think. XD This is also why they're covered in paint to begin with. The pants, unfortunately, ended up this way on accident. ;_;

I also have my dad's old camo jacket, from when he was in the Marine Corps. It's not the most fashionable thing ever, but I love it, and I use it as a jacket from time to time. Nobody complains about that one, though. =)
I have this gigantic green hoodie that's seems to be older than I am. It's all ripped at the sleeves from teething puppies and fraying around the hems and there's holes down the seams but I love it.
My mom, not so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces