Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think the scariest part in any game you have ever played is?
I don't get scared easily, but, I thought that the mannequins in Condemned 1 were pretty damn freaky

Cute Hero

Whenever a game makes me feel paranoid, with its ominous music and dark atmosphere, but nothing shows up... yet.
I can't think of any truly scary moments in games that I've played.
I try to avoid scary games.
I've never really played a game that scared me
Nope...never been scared by a game be4...freekiest thing i've ever seen was in aftershock when that guy with hooks for hands ripped apart that other...then it sounded like he was coming for me...i was all like..eeeeuuuaaaggghhh!
I don't scare easy anymore,
but I remember, when I was like 10 years old and after aging Link 7 years, and heading into Kakariko Village, the evil expression on the Windmill guy freaked me out.

I also remember when playing Banjo Kazooie with my cousin, first time she saw the shark in the Treasure Trove Cove, she cried. HAHAHAHAHA. Fun times. smile
the scene in cod4 when you get nuked. youre just crawling around for like 5 minutes and then you die.
I've played the majority of horror games available and the freakiest moment would be the otherworld hospital in Silent Hill 3.

My top scary games:

Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill (the original)
Fatal Frame 3: The Tourmented
Silent Hill 2
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Quite a few moments in F.E.A.R for me. In particular one part where you're walking in water and something that looks like a black ghostly person drops into the water in front of you. I stood straight up against the wall for 5 minutes trying to figure out whether to go forward or not.

Also, turning a corner and running smack into a Carrion in Silent Hill Origins. </3 Carrions. So. Much. :C
Yuki-Momo-chan
I've played the majority of horror games available and the freakiest moment would be the otherworld hospital in Silent Hill 3.

My top scary games:

Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill (the original)
Fatal Frame 3: The Tourmented
Silent Hill 2
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare

Oh man, yeah, that was freaky... Wasn't it the hospital where you enter the mirror room?
And also, that part in SH The Room where you're in the hospital and you go in the room with the giant head, that scared the crap outta me!

Blessed Soldier

14,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I forgot the name of it, but I think it was on the PS1, you walked around in building while being chased by this guy with a limp and a HUGE PAIR OF SCISSORS I always got freaked out when he was near me.

Uh, I can vaguely remember parts from a game called Castlevania
      on Nintendo 64 when running through a maze, getting chased by
      wolves and guys with chainsaws. Scared the s**t outta me, I was
      8 or 9 years old at the time...

My memory is vague, I've played so many video games that I may have
      gotten that from another video game? I don't know...I just thought it was
      Castlevania.

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Me and my dad once played a demo I got for one of the Silent Hill games...We only got 20 minutes into it before it turned off and I had nightmares of being locked in that apartment with all that creepy stuff.... cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff