Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Terrion moved in once again, severing the tail-feathers. She felt a pang of guilt as she sliced into the other foot.

"Now!" she shouted again, still feeling the guilt well up inside her.

The creature was marvolous and majestic, but dangerous and wounded.
As the otter shouted now Shadis launched himself at the bird a wild light in his eyes, blade clamped between his teeth. Seeing this and decided this prey was not worth the effort and the injurys it had already sustained the Hawk screeched and took off ungainly finding it hard to fly but just about managing it.

A rumble of thunder shook the sky overhead, the black squirrel glanced up just as a lance of light bolted across the darkness. Turning back to the others he sheathed his weapon and beckoned for them to hurry.

"The Abbey is pretty close this way!"

He turned and started off, several moments later and they had arrived at the great red building and a with a nervous pang Shadis found Abbot Pinenut standing in the gateway shielded from the rain by Skipper the otter chieftan.

"Shadis gulped from the looks on thier faces he was certainly in trouble.

Eightwingedangel's Significant Otter

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Delia Redfeather
User Image

The fight with the hawk was still a blur in Delia's mind as she ran. Wet and tired, Delia somehow managed to keep up with the black squirrel and rouge otter.

Once they reached the abbey, however, Delia's eyes widened and she gasped, awed at the sight of the great Redwall. "This is it?" Delia squeaked delightedly, remembering all the wonderfull tales she'd heard of the abbey. She'd even seen a few abbey beasts walk under her trees as they ventured beyond the red, sandstone walls. "It's more marvelous than they say!"

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Terrion blinked in amazement. This is where one of my ancestors came from... Redwall... It was true, long, long ago, one Skipper of countless Skippers had retired from the title and had gone wandering, to create Holt Thunder. Terrion placed a wet paw on the rosey walls, enchanted with its mighty beauty.
Skipper stared at Shadis sternly though there was a twinkle in his eyes.

"You have been told before young tree jumper not to leave the abbey on your own havent you."

Shadis shuffled his footpaws like a Dibbun who had been caught doing something naughty, it was Skipper who had taken the young squirrel under his paws when he first came to the Abbey and was like a father to him.

Shadis nodded silently feeling a warm blush spread across his face.

"Sorry Skipper I wont do it again."

Abbot Pinenut turned with a warm smile to Delia and Terrion.

"Welcome to Redwall friends. I am Abbot Pinenut."

---

To the south at the edge of Mossflower woods a large vermin horde had set up camp underneath the shelter of some Pine's. It was a cold, wet miserable evening but there were several warm fires glowing from underneath hastily constructed shelters. It was around these that the assorted vermin sat drinking and eating what they had foraged from the nearby forest.

A little way off from the main horde a much grander tent had been erected and sitting by the fire outside it was a large male silver fox, two smaller, but lean foxes and a ferret.

The ferret suddenly glanced up at the silver fox.

"What makes you think that the brat is still alive Sir?"

He flinched as the fox turned his glowing orange eyes on him.

"He's alive Flint and I will find him."
HOLIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Delia Redfeather
User Image

Delia took off her feathered headband, holding as she curtised polietly before speaking. "Delia Redfeather, Abbot sir," Delia said shyly, placing her headband back over her ears.

She felt a little out of place, dressed in such odd apparel whilest the abbeybeasts and Terrion were dressed down in tunics. Almost embarrased, the young squirrel scratched her furry cheek, adverting her eyes.

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Terrion looked at the Abbot and smiled, still not noticing the soaked rag bound to her side.

"Terrion Thunderslash of Holt Thunder, at your service!" As she spoke she bowed low. She straightened up and smiled widely, but winced. The slash on her side had kept bleeding, and hurt like a fire was held up to her side.

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
[[ WELL, I WAS HOPING KUYAN WOULD POST BACK SOON, BUT I HATE JUST LEAVING AND NOT POSTING FOR DAYS, SO I'LL POST. ;D ]]

Captain Dakkar Blakhart
User Image

Dakkar's ship landed with a heavy thud against the shore line, not daring to try and steer the craft up the stream that cut through Mossflower Wood. The magestic mountain that was Salamandastron loomed in the distance as Dakkar's crew secured the craft on land.

The rain began to fall harder and harder, beating down on the vermin. Dakkar held one of his huge paws over his head, roaring orders to his crew, "Git that ship ashore, block'eads, an git inna dat woodlands. Deres got ta be shelt'r some're."

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Far away, within the run-down Holt Thunder, a rat sat on a carved wood throne that had long ago held the signs of the Thunder-dwellers, but now held marks and daggers stuck in its oak wood.

Tridad Manycoat was not happy.

He wore a scowl and glared at the two pitiful rats who laid, trembling, on their snouts in the dirt.

"Now ye'll better be a-tellin' me why they deserted," Tridad said dryly, "Or I'll be countin' youse two responcible!" The two rats trembled even more. The spokesrat looked fearfully down at his warlord's feet.

"Th-they uh... They sayed you wasn't cut out for the job, yer Mightyness!"

"And how might I be not capable of doin' me duties?"
Tridad smiled wickedly as the spokesrat gulped, knowing what was next.

The halls echoed with the gargling screams of the tortured.

Tridad Manycoat was not happy.

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[Hey, guys, where are you? This hasn't been, well, replied to for a couple days now... Is there something keeping you?]
((Sorry Sapphirianna, I cant play anymore got too much stuff to do collage, work etc. Im not sure what Holi's doing though

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((It's okay, just post whenever's possible. I go to high school, not collage, but my brother goes...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff