• Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi, so, I've got a big dramatic life update under the spoiler (to avoid shitting on the days of people who don't want it). Don't worry, no one's hurt or dead, but I just want to let people know in case my availability changes.

So basically I just learned that I'm not taking enough credits to earn federal financial aid because of how my grad program works- last year I took the minimum amount of classes, but since this year it's just one class and my thesis, it's not enough. Unless I can either take another class to reach the minimum number of credits (unlikely), get a loan (likelihood uncertain, especially if my dad refuses to co-sign), or actually have my dad get off his duff and spend the money he uses to buy his girlfriend a car and vacations to Vietnam on my goddamn education (he's a s**t human being and I don't trust him to do this), I will probably have to drop out of graduate school. In the middle of my second year. With a half-done thesis.

I'm doing everything I can to try and remedy this problem, but please forgive me if I seem a bit turbulent. Everything basically just went to s**t and I'm not optimistic about my chances of recovery. Apologies in advance for any missteps I make.

Snuggly Knight

Good morning thread <3

-coils around Sami-

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well.. my grandmother proceeded to stress me the f' out this morning so I'm going to try and lay around and try and calm myself down before work.

Hoping to not be a pile of crying by the time I get home but if I am I guess I'll try to get to tags tomorrow. sad

Snuggly Knight

-clings to Iris protectively- I am an impenetrable barrier of anti-stress.

Garbage Cat

oh man, sami, that is all kinds of ******** up :/ i have faith that you will make the best out of any outcome, though. /sends good vibes

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200
pwp *worries over everyone*

Dulcet Scarface

I had a case of canned biscuits fall from the top of a pallet last night, and slam right into my face. The whole left side feels numb. I have a knot on my brow and my nose is like, 'glasses, why do you has to sit on me?'

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Phew wow days like to fly @u@;;;;;;;

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

So many bad things ;;

I hope everyone feels better soon and that the rest of their days are much, much better

Kawaii Prophet

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I need to track down some more RPs. >.> Or get to work on writing some solos. XD

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
*Rolls in* hey guys!!

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500