Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Alrighty, thanks smile

Any pose ideas? Standing together? Back to back? Sitting/standing?

Take your time, I probably won't get to it tonight. I need to get to sleep in an hour or so.

Wheezing Vampire

Hmm..
Can you do hugging or holding hands?
or is that too complicated?

Merry Lunatic

I am the terror..

Username: The Horror Queen, or HQ for short.
Date: January 19 2009
What you want me to draw, w/description: I'd like couple art. :3 If they don't catch your interest enough, then just the girl. The boy IS feminine, TekTek just doesn't do his justice enough. Also the girl is taller than him. XD Like he's up to her forehead.
References (if applicable): These two:
The girl named Diligence, she has a veil on, it's just invisible because of the white background. XD;
User Image
The feminine boy named Patience:
User Image
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): The pose would be of Patience laying his head on Diligence's shoulder while she lays her head on top of his. Diligence would be smiling a bit of a sad smile and Patience would look very happy. :] And if you don't like the idea of the couple, then have Diligence looking a little sad but smiling. Her arms can be crossed over the other over her stomach.

Is this okay?

..That slaughters in the night..

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I could try hugging...hands aren't exactly my favorite thing to do...

Wheezing Vampire

xD
I understand.
Hands are difficult for most people.

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
The Horror Queen
I am the terror..

What you want me to draw, w/description: I'd like couple art. :3 If they don't catch your interest enough, then just the girl. The boy IS feminine, TekTek just doesn't do his justice enough. Also the girl is taller than him. XD Like he's up to her forehead.
The girl named Diligence, she has a veil on, it's just invisible because of the white background. XD;
User Image
User Image
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): The pose would be of Patience laying his head on Diligence's shoulder while she lays her head on top of his. Diligence would be smiling a bit of a sad smile and Patience would look very happy. :] And if you don't like the idea of the couple, then have Diligence looking a little sad but smiling. Her arms can be crossed over the other over her stomach.

Is this okay?

Well, I DO like both of your characters, and I want to TRY to do the art because I really like the sound of the pose. However, it might take a few days since I've got a few requests already and couples are more complicated. If that's okay, sounds good smile

I might even do both a couple art and a single. What is she wearing as a top? I see the cob-webs..but what is under that?

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Tragidy

xD
I understand.

Alrighty then, I will make you a mock up tomorrow then smile

I'm done drawing for tonight, my hand is about to fall off! lol

Wheezing Vampire

goaleegirlee
Tragidy

xD
I understand.

Alrighty then, I will make you a mock up tomorrow then smile

I'm done drawing for tonight, my hand is about to fall off! lol

lul
Good night.
n wn

Merry Lunatic

goaleegirlee
The Horror Queen
I am the terror..

User Image
User Image

Is this okay?

Well, I DO like both of your characters, and I want to TRY to do the art because I really like the sound of the pose. However, it might take a few days since I've got a few requests already and couples are more complicated. If that's okay, sounds good smile

I might even do both a couple art and a single. What is she wearing as a top? I see the cob-webs..but what is under that?
I am the terror..

Yeah, sounds good to me! :3 I can wait.

..Ooo that'd be awesome. o_o Thankyouthankyou. And under the cobwebs top is the Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse . :]

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I sorta spontaneously changed my avi. >>;
So, you can do the one that I put in my request form, or this one (it won't be changing any time soon). It just depends on which one you like better. xD
Guess I'll fill this in just in case.

Username: Moonlight Agony
Date: 1/19/2009
What you want me to draw, w/description: My avatar as is.
References (if applicable): Avatar/sign
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): Your own little charm
And by your own little charm I mean, you can make me less many if you want lol. Or just make a girl version of my avatar.
heart

I got a new picture.
User ImageEeeee, goaleegirlee you're great. o:
i flippin' love that art you drew. ;')

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
iLurra
User ImageEeeee, goaleegirlee you're great. o:
i flippin' love that art you drew. ;')

Yay biggrin I'm glad you like it. And thank you so much for the tip o.o