Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image

Welcome to my freebie shop!
This is where I'll be posting any news. Please have a look around, and stay awhile.
shop status: OPEN

I am now taking (form) requests! Scroll down to learn more smile

Currently Working On
1. The Horror Queen
2. Quite_Roseline

Pending/Accepted
1. Hydok
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Finished
1. LoveForChii [&]
2. iLurra [&]
3. TinkerTaco [&]
4. Shanzo [&]
5. Torrid-Pheonix [&]
6. Tragidy [&]

User Image

I've decided that I want to switch my style from a realistic/painted one to more of an anime/manga one. In order to do that, I'm going to need a lot of practice. That's where you come in!

I often find myself without a clear direction for an image, and as a result I never finish anything. so, I'm planning on drawing freebies of your avis, dream avis, OCs, fanart ( heart heart ), etc. There are a few catches though, so please move onto the rules section to read those.

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image

aRT.rULES
As I said above, there are some catches to getting some of my free art. Check these rules onces in a while, as they may change depending on my time availability and mood.

wHAT.dOES.yOUR.aRT.lOOK.lIKE?

Here are some samples:

[&] [&] [&] [&] [&] [&] [&]

hOW.dO.I.gET.aRT?
Well, first off you must have a project that meets the requirements (below), and fill out a form and post it on this thread (also below). All requests and pick-ups will take place in this thread only, Do not PM me under any circumstances.

Also, posting a form request does NOT guarantee you art! I have to like your request, and have the time to do it. Please don't constantly re-post your request. Once is enough. If I don't get back to you within a week, assume I'm not doing it. I will post pending/current works in the first post, so you'll know whether or not yours got accepted.

bASIC.rULES.&.tHE.fORM

First off, here is a list of things that I will and won't do:

wILL.dO

heart Females, and feminine males
heart Fanart (reference(s) needed)
heart Nudity (excluding lower frontal/genitalia)
heart Avis, Dream avis, OCs, etc.

wILL.nOT.dO
wahmbulance Males (excluding those listed above)
wahmbulance Mecha
wahmbulance Couples/groups (unless you bribe/tip me BIG TIME, or I'm loving the idea)
wahmbulance Antros/furries/animals (excluding simple creatures as accessories only)
wahmbulance Anything else I deem inappropriate (including but not limited to: super-cluttered avis/characters

tHE.fORM
Username:
Date:
What you want me to draw, w/description:
References (if applicable):
Special requests (poses, colors, etc):

Please read the section entitled "Other" for additional rules/FAQ

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image

aDDITIONAL.rULES

In addition to the rules states above, please also read/abide by the following:

tHREAD.rULES
heart DO be civil and courteous towards everyone else, especially me
wahmbulance DO NOT use overly vulgar language, chatspeak/lolspeak, or be overly rude/mean
heart DO stay around and chat about whatever you like. I'll join in if I'm online, especially if it involves video games/anime/manga/movies...you get it.
wahmbulance DO NOT beg for art or gold/items, advertise shops or quests, or link to your own artwork without my explicit permission.
heart DO have common sense when requesting art, and be patient. It's just me, and it's free.
wahmbulance NO excessive bumping/emote only posts (meaning you can bump a couple times, but I don't want a whole page of it, please). You should have SOME content, even if it's just laughing at somebody.

bLACKLIST.&.wHITELIST

bLACKLISTED
wHITELISTED

pAYMENT.&.tIPPING

Since this is a freebie shop, all art is considered free to you, no strings attached. Now, I'm not going to lie that I would very much appreciate a tip depending on how much you like the artwork I give you. Also, tipping is a lot like bribing for me...if you tip me once, then the more inclined I will be to do art for you again in the future.

Also, the type of artwork you get from me will be random. Sometimes it will be an uncolored sketch, other times a full CG, free of charge. Depends on how much I like the subject matter. If I end up giving you a sketch, there is a possibility I will color it for you if you ask and tip me.

aDVERTISING.&.qUESTING

I prohibit any sort of advertising or posting quests (unless they are in your sig or post style already) in my thread unless you specifically ask me and I OK it.

mISC

Some other things that come to mind are: I don't really do art trades, but I might if we both really like each others' styles/characters. Also, if you want to do art of my avi, I will tip you or give you free art ASAP (you get bumped to the top of the list if I like it a lot).

Also, if you want to commission me for gold to do a specific non-freebie drawing for you, post here in the thread and I will get back to you and start a PM conversation. It depends on my time availability, and mood. I've decided to not put a specific price on my art, and it will be bribe-only (gold or items).

Here is a list of items I want (any gens for the EIs)
heart Fallen Wish heart
heart Anima Adamantea Whoo, I bought one biggrin
heart Fremere's Guard Got one XD
heart Infernal Spirit heart
heart January 09 collectibles heart
heart Dreamer's Dust heart
heart Kongsang Scarf heart
heart Snow Feather heart

There are more, so ask me if you're interested, but these are the big ones. Give me one of these, and you are getting one great piece of art. I also am loving a lot of the more expensive shop items...like the furisodes, kimonos, the halloween and sugarplum sets. Hint Hint. Run it by me first tho XD

cONTESTS.&.pRIZES

Also, I plan on having a contest here and there. Winners of these contests are expected to post that they won, and the page they won on. If I don't notice for a week, post it again. Check here to see what's going on:

1. The person with the 57th post will get a colored headshot
2. The person with the 103rd post will get a colored headshot
3. The first person who tells me where the title of my shop comes from will get a nice piece of colored art. Post it in the thread, don't PM!

Please also note that if you ask me to draw anything that goes against the rules, I will ask you to please pick something else. If you can't find something else for me to draw, the next person in each case (58th and 104th posts, next person to answer #3) will get the art.

Thank you for reading, now go post biggrin

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image

I will post the two most recently finished works on the first post as well. Here is the permanent space to pick-up your art no matter when it was finished. It will be in the format:

Username: [LINK]

If you tip me, you will get a heart next to your name as well, because I love you XD.

LoveForChii [LINK] heart
iLurra [LINK] heart
TinkerTaco [LINK] heart
Shanzo [LINK]
Torrid-Pheonix [LINK]
Tragidy [LINK]

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Alrighty, we are now open for business biggrin Get those requests in here!! I'm going to go shower and study for a while, but will be back in a couple hours to start drawing.

heart
Is a man, a manly man. sad

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Moonlight Agony

Aww sad Sorry about that. Hopefully in the future I will have enough time to study the manly-man form to do it justice. Right now my dudes either look like chicks or rhinos. stare
goaleegirlee
Moonlight Agony

Aww sad Sorry about that. Hopefully in the future I will have enough time to study the manly-man form to do it justice. Right now my dudes either look like chicks or rhinos. stare

Wait, rhinos? Are you calling me horny?

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Username: LoveForChii
Date: January 19, 2009
What you want me to draw, w/description: avi art
References (if applicable):
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): does not matter
I'm going to eat now >_>
User Image
Username: iLurra
Date: 19/01/1009
What you want me to draw, w/description: [x] or my current avatar.
References (if applicable): ----
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): You can remove any items if you choose to draw me as i know my avatar can be hard to draw sometimes. And choose whatever for the rest, it really depends on what you feel like doing.

Sorry, i need to go quickly. But i'll be back some other time. Although that might be tomorrow. ):

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Moonlight Agony
goaleegirlee
Moonlight Agony

Wait, rhinos? Are you calling me horny?

No no lol...by rhinos I meant huge freaky muscular bodies with eeenie weenie heads <.<

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
@LoveForChii: I am SO drawing you. I love elegant/white/flowy avis like yours. XD

@iLurra: I like the face accessories on the one you linked, so I will do that one smile

Kay guys, I am going to go study for my microbiology quiz, and be back to draw in a bit smile
Username: TinkerTaco
Date: 1/19/09
What you want me to draw, w/description: My avatar is a cute but killer-ish pose?
References (if applicable): Does this mean a picture? xD I'm out of it today.. Here, anyway.
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): Can it be colored?
Username: Anonentity
Date: 19 Jan, o9
What you want me to draw, w/description: My avatar. It never changes <3
And feel free to make it as feminine s you'd like/take off glasses etc.
~ w~
References (if applicable): nya?
Special requests (poses, colors, etc): A 'lolwut?' expression if you'd like. But if not, doesnt matter too very much <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff