OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I GOT INTO DUKE LAW SCHOOL
User Image

CONGRATS! emotion_hug
Kyuui Kiwi
sakari_paradox
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I GOT INTO DUKE LAW SCHOOL
User Image

CONGRATS! emotion_hug

Thaaaaank you~ I still can't believe it, haha.

Magical Girl

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Can I order a Bribe slot for my "quest for a cause" which is my charity fundraising thread? Hehe. I need the bumps there really bad if we're going to open in March. xd

Also, is it bad that I want to finish a bump set tonight for a slot? haha. I like bumping. heart

Agile Spirit

Sharima
Can I order a Bribe slot for my "quest for a cause" which is my charity fundraising thread? Hehe. I need the bumps there really bad if we're going to open in March. xd

Also, is it bad that I want to finish a bump set tonight for a slot? haha. I like bumping. heart
User Image

Yep sure, but you never answered my question on how many bumps you wanted, you said "max 50 a day" or something? sweatdrop Also, if you were planning for the bribe order to go in a slot immediately, that may or may not happen since we are out of open sots.

Edit: Oh, also if you earned/add points please remember to put a little footnote. Like:
Or something similar so I know why there are points being added.

Yes, I completely stole this off how Sakari does it ;D
Geeklet

You're order is ready to be moved to a slot! But you haven't sent a trade yet, please do so as soon as possible :3

- Kiwi
panda hiiro
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; panda hiiro
# of Bumps; 1oo
TLC-deprived location; User Image
Special Treatment; User Image < bump using only this image, please !
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; You could <3 my thread ?
Sub-Bill; 3oog ?
Extra Change; 5k
Total Bill; 5.3k
How did you find us?; service forum
Wait List?; Yes please !

This order has been moved to a slot! :3

- Kiwi
Sharima

Order has been moved to a slot!

- Kiwi

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Palpable Love
Geeklet

You're order is ready to be moved to a slot! But you haven't sent a trade yet, please do so as soon as possible :3

- Kiwi
Idr what my order came too, can you remind me please and I will send one right away!

Agile Spirit

Geeklet
Palpable Love
Geeklet

- Kiwi
Idr what my order came too, can you remind me please and I will send one right away!
User Image

Crap, I'll go page dig xD.

You offered us 30k (most of which was a tip). You're actual total would have been 2-3k I believe xD.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Geeklet
Palpable Love
Geeklet

- Kiwi
User Image

Crap, I'll go page dig xD.

You offered us 30k (most of which was a tip). You're actual total would have been 2-3k I believe xD.
I send it to palpable right?

Agile Spirit

Geeklet
I send it to palpable right?
User Image

Yep! :3

Magical Girl

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Sharima

User Image

Yep sure, but you never answered my question on how many bumps you wanted, you said "max 50 a day" or something? sweatdrop Also, if you were planning for the bribe order to go in a slot immediately, that may or may not happen since we are out of open sots.

Edit: Oh, also if you earned/add points please remember to put a little footnote. Like:
Or something similar so I know why there are points being added.

Yes, I completely stole this off how Sakari does it ;D

Oh oops! Sure yeah I'll go edit and add then into my star/stop post right now. sweatdrop Sorry about that!

I'll fill the official order today for the charity thread. 50 bumps a day sounds like a lot, but it's not really. 3nodding I'll probably be bumping it on my "off time" a couple of times too, and once other people get in there, it will work nicely and hopefully generate more buzz. So I'll do that later. 4laugh It's okay, once an spot opens, then it can go in, no worries. I don't care too much when it starts, but if it's not until later, say starting in March, then it may be directly to the charity instead of the current fundraising thread. 4laugh

Magical Girl

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Palpable Love
Sharima

Order has been moved to a slot!

- Kiwi

Thanks hun! heart
yum_strawberry
Kyuui Kiwi

Can I omit personal counts? Because I won't be taking payments on my bumps nor the points system. If not, it's okay. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff