Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

It's not a matter of how expensive an item is or how awesome it looks... When it really comes down to it, it's how the item looks. How do you think it got that expensive in the first place? Do you think the Bee Movie Suit will ever rich 3 mil?

Anxious Conversationalist

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just incorporate my fav. items

into my outfits. . . most of which are inexpensive.

If I wanted expensive, I'd sell my inventory and buy

that one expensive item and wear it around x) heh.
҉

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I just go for style and what i feel goes well together but some of my fave items are uber expensive ie horns, fuzzys etc.

Tipsy Hunter

I thought you were talking about Devil Tail or something. Horns. xDDD;

I haven't touched the horns since O5. I just don't find a use for it anymores. Same goes with bunch of other items.

I go for...whatever looks good. More often than not, it has new items (I just try them out?) Looking rich is really that appealing? To me, it only seems to attract hackers, beggars and suckers. eww. no thanks.
Depends on what I plan to do.
If I am headed to Towns, I will wear my most expensive. If I am planning to chat on the forums, I like to wear nice outfits that have more thought put into them.
User ImageI don't dress to flaunt; it's always 'bout my own style. I mean, look at me! I'm wearing a Prisoner's Shirt!

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I will put on what ever looks like it fits!
Mou iwanaide, jumonmeita sono kotoba.

Hm.
Well, I used to dress expensive, now, I don't care so much.
Usually though, expensive items are really useful to get a certain colour somewhere, so sometimes I can't help it.
I don't go out of my way to make an avatar full of expensive items just to show off though.

“Ai” nante kusari no you ni omoi.
I sometimes were really expensive items that you can't see because they are under clothing or match into something cheap I'm wearing.

It makes me feel naughty. redface

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Spirit Crusher
When it really comes down to it, it's how the item looks. How do you think it got that expensive in the first place?
Rarity too, actually. Kitty Slippers are cute and all, but it would never get close to Seals & Pengs because there are just so many of them.

I... wear expensive stuff all the time but that's because I'm too lazy to shop so I have a small wardrobe with mostly MC/EI/event.
I dress in what looks good, and awesome.
I have heaps of expensive items I could wear, but they wouldn't match! surprised
Nope. I wear kittens because they are adorable. >w<

Fashionable Genius

User Image

...I have a couple expensive outfits that I wear for weeks at time, then I made this store items outift that I really like, so I'll wear this often, too.

...As long as it looks good, I'll wear anything I have, expensive or not.

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Eh, I rarely dress to look rich. I might flaunt a new item sometimes, but I always dress in what I like. If it just happens to be somewhat expensive, then so be it. A lot of my stuff are commons though. 3nodding
Spirit Crusher
How do you think it got that expensive in the first place? Do you think the Bee Movie Suit will ever rich 3 mil?

Supply and demand. Has little to do with how an item looks. Sure, if an item looks like crap very few people will buy them, but mostly it's about rarity. The bee suit was available to ANYONE and everyone who signed up before it started, so it's more than common. Everyone could get it for free.

On topic: I dress the way I like my avatar. Which is like this... Always... Always has been since I aquired all the items I wanted.

Only exception is when my gf decides to fiddle around with my avatar <.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces