Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Obviously. I've seen people throw a bunch of expensive items together just to show off their MOOLAHZ.
I usually go for the matching theme or cosplaying theme. :]
I choose what looks best. o3 o; Like, I'd LOVE to have on my Inari Beads, but I just can't work them into the outfit right now, so I won't add them.

I don't think people are actually thinking "GOD I WANNA LOOK RICH D: <" but I think that favored items might tend to be the more expensive ones?

Iunno. I'm rambling. > O>;
I dress to what I like, I normally dress my avi around my black web stockings and were tail...
though...I do stick a few items in there...
>< If only I could get my demonic anklets I would be forever happy.

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I like the tripple horns but Im not a fan of the horn in the middle. I suppose it would look to much like horns of the demon if it didnt have the middle horn though.

Friend

for me, its pretty much based on how expensive it is and if it matches the overall theme. haha. i like expensive stuff.

Aged Ladykiller

Personally, i try to always make my avatars match, so I won't wear an uber expensive item that's say... black... if my outfit has a white/gold/blue theme. But if I have an expensive item that DOES match with my theme, i will be more inclined to wear it. 3nodding

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm definately a "WOW THAT LOOKS AWESOME" person. If it doesn't fit, I won't wear it. And, unfortunately, most of the more expensive items don't appeal to me.

Wheezing Explorer

3,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I normally just try to match and make my avi look cute. If I can I will trade out a lower item for a more expensive one. sweatdrop
I'm a big fan of the cluttered but still matching look.
so I dress like that.
never to show off my wealth.
mainly cause i just dropped 1 mil. D:
I tend toward "wow, that looks awesome", especially on mules. Many of my mules have outfits that cost maybe 10,000 when I got them.

Dapper Dabbler

I dress expensively on accident...

I just want my avatar to look good, but when Evo updates happen I tend to flaunt them.
[this appears in every post so don't yell for advertising.] Now that you've read that...[click here]
hbt123
Personally, i try to always make my avatars match, so I won't wear an uber expensive item that's say... black... if my outfit has a white/gold/blue theme. But if I have an expensive item that DOES match with my theme, i will be more inclined to wear it. 3nodding

Same here.

I do try to put a bit of wealth on, so I'm listened to and not regarded as a noob and bashed for it.
I'm going for a personal look when I design my avatar.
I do use my lunar cape alot because it's special to me but otherwise I don't really care if it looks expensive.
Well. I try to look nice, not expensive. but eh.
I just try to make sure my avi matches. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces