Season Two: Dark Tournament Saga 0.23597232897771 23.6% [ 307 ]
Season Three: Chapter Black Saga 0.097617217524981 9.8% [ 127 ]
Season Four: Three Kings Saga 0.092236740968486 9.2% [ 120 ]
I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Benevolent Phantom

ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
You know your a hardcore black butler fan, when the new MC's remind you of it...
those thigh high heels, and butler attire hehe.

~☽♡☾~

Y'know I've not bothered to look at the MCs just cause I know I can't afford it and gaia's latest d**k move really makes me want to ignore most items all together. ¬_¬

The way my bank is set up me either haha.
Would be nice though. An occassional spend online for pixels.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hope you all are doing okay in whatever temps you've got.

It rarely gets really hot here where I live, and for over a week now it's been extremely hot to the point of my passing out several times from how harshly it's hurting my body (especially my heart, which is scary as ******** since I'm scared of ending up in the hospital over it). I'm doing my damndest to stay hydrated and cool, but in this shitty apartment of mine that traps in heat no matter how many windows and fans ya got going, it's been a total miserable hell to handle.

So here's wishing for the best that I can survive this s**t... cat_xp

Powered-up Fighter

Kara Kazeneko

It rarely gets really hot here where I live, and for over a week now it's been extremely hot to the point of my passing out several times from how harshly it's hurting my body (especially my heart, which is scary as ******** since I'm scared of ending up in the hospital over it). I'm doing my damndest to stay hydrated and cool, but in this shitty apartment of mine that traps in heat no matter how many windows and fans ya got going, it's been a total miserable hell to handle.

Fill a container with water, stick feet in it, and eat freeze pops to help keep your temperature down if you don't have window ACs.

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
Kara Kazeneko

If the outside air is hot too, dont open too many windoes. If you have an AC, DONT open the windows
Try instead, putting a packet of ice behind the fan, and letting it blow the cold air it pulls over the ice outwards. It is like a mini AC, and will be far mor effective than opening windows all over the place. A fan only works becuase we have sweat glands, so if it isnt doing it's job, and is just bloing hot or warm air around, then put the packet of ice behind it so it has cold to blow

Yusuke has some good solutions too.
Use ice. Use cold cloths. Use cold cloths especialy around your neck, becuase the neck has blood vessels closest to the skin. If you have a working fridge, get some wash cloths like from your bathroom, wet them a bit, and leave them in the fridge so when the one you are using gets warm, you can swap them out. Having a cloth tucked under your boobs might help too.

if you think it can help, keep your hair damp with cold water, and that should also help

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
also putting the ice in front of the fan works too. Small oversight on my part

Benevolent Phantom

We have bipolar weather.
For the most part its hot, and working indoors been sucky because of the fact they are shiesty with the AC. Its like a sauna...
then one day, it can be real nice and cloudy, but then before you know it , it gets hot again. sweatdrop
I cannot wait for fall weather, especially around September.

~☽♡☾~

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams
We have bipolar weather.
For the most part its hot, and working indoors been sucky because of the fact they are shiesty with the AC. Its like a sauna...
then one day, it can be real nice and cloudy, but then before you know it , it gets hot again. sweatdrop
I cannot wait for fall weather, especially around September.

~☽♡☾~

This. 1000x this. -nod- Got the same damn s**t.

Benevolent Phantom

It even rained ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Romantic Grabber

*scuttles in* Greetings!

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

It's raining all the time here... we really don't need it though.
The streets flooded so badly the emergency services asked everyone to stay home.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
psychicfiredemoness
*scuttles in* Greetings!

-tackles-

Romantic Grabber

MlZUNA
psychicfiredemoness
*scuttles in* Greetings!

-tackles-

o3o *wraps limbs around and falls over* Howdy.

Romantic Grabber

MadHatterzMouse
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

The streets flooded so badly the emergency services asked everyone to stay home.

Jeez...that's intense Mad does that happen often? D:

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
psychicfiredemoness
MadHatterzMouse
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

Jeez...that's intense Mad does that happen often? D:
ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

Not really, until this year we were under severe drought.
Now it rains, then some sun and rains some more. Bleh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces