Favorite YYH Season?

Season One: Spirit Detective Saga 0.12221368178324 12.2% [ 159 ]
Season Two: Dark Tournament Saga 0.23597232897771 23.6% [ 307 ]
Season Three: Chapter Black Saga 0.097617217524981 9.8% [ 127 ]
Season Four: Three Kings Saga 0.092236740968486 9.2% [ 120 ]
I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Romantic Grabber

*rolls around and around and around* Sup ya'll?

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
psychicfiredemoness

hey Psy Psy
I have yet another week in the boot, becuase the ball of my foot was sore. Pretty sure the tendon is healed, but the doc aint letting me go free until I stop reporting problems

Romantic Grabber

KaraTails
psychicfiredemoness

hey Psy Psy
I have yet another week in the boot, becuase the ball of my foot was sore. Pretty sure the tendon is healed, but the doc aint letting me go free until I stop reporting problems

Better safe than sorry right? :3 Glad you're almost out of it.

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
psychicfiredemoness
KaraTails
psychicfiredemoness

hey Psy Psy

Ha watch as I am fine for the rest of the week, and then NEXT tuesday, day of the check up, something else appears and when he checks my foot, I go "Ow" and he goes "welp, back in the boot for a week"
forever

It has been 2 months I just want to be FREE crying

and going WTFeven since someone in our Group RP put her King in the room with the Assassin out to kill the King (unsure if he wants to do this, but still very much under his employer's control) just becuase she was bored and then didnt see if any of the other 10 people in the group had a safer OC interaction group for him to go to.
you know
where he might not DIE

Romantic Grabber

KaraTails
psychicfiredemoness
KaraTails
psychicfiredemoness

hey Psy Psy

Ha watch as I am fine for the rest of the week, and then NEXT tuesday, day of the check up, something else appears and when he checks my foot, I go "Ow" and he goes "welp, back in the boot for a week"
forever

and going WTFeven since someone in our Group RP put her King in the room with the Assassin out to kill the King (unsure if he wants to do this, but still very much under his employer's control) just becuase she was bored and then didnt see if any of the other 10 people in the group had a safer OC interaction group for him to go to.
you know
where he might not DIE

Nooooooooo! Think positive Kara! It's almost over!
XD Maybe they wanted the dramas?

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
psychicfiredemoness
KaraTails
psychicfiredemoness
KaraTails
psychicfiredemoness

hey Psy Psy

forever

you know
where he might not DIE

Nooooooooo! Think positive Kara! It's almost over!
XD Maybe they wanted the dramas?

I WILL BE HOPEFUL!

Eh, this Rper likes making things very dramatic, even if there is no need for it. If she toned it down a bit it would be mre believable, but a good deal of the atuff she does has us going less "oh no, how horrible" and more "really? REALLY?"

but eh. I am talking to the person controlling the assassin and we are trying to find a way the RP can continue without the King being killed... even if he is pretty much a walking bulls-eye right now. It isnt nice to kill off someone's character, after all, even if they pretty much walked right up to the person set up to hunt them.

Benevolent Phantom

I can't wait for that new season of junjou romantica :3

And I really enjoyed watching Project R! ( ^w^ ) totally badasss and cuuuute.

omg I love the kitty hoodie in the Streets of War Toxic Darling, bundle. And I forgot what bundle is the one that had this ranma like item xD

I don't think no one made a thread for the toxic bundle yet.

*slithers back to math homework*

~☽♡☾~
•♥•
-rolls amok in chibi form-
I am sad now that I'm not in Louisiana anymore.
; n ;

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Only anime I've been caring about lately is One Piece. There's been crazy awesome s**t going on with it and I love it more than ever... (that, and my sister has been playing the game One Piece: Unlimited World - Red, and that game kicks so much a** in both gameplay fun as well as epic movie scenes/storyline)

Well, okay, to be honest, it's not entirely taking up my current affection. Been happily getting back into Yu Yu Hakusho again and it's making me wish Togashi would make a new series/revive it...
Well hey, if Digimon and Sailor Moon can get reboots...

Powered-up Fighter

For some lame reason a newer name of mine can get in here, but I ******** but anyway....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
Still pretty glitchy. I checked it out earlier but now it wont let me use my inventory for anything
ToushinYusuke
You're a butt.

Powered-up Fighter

Cedarbox
ToushinYusuke
You're a butt.

Here I thought I was like a cockroach. >3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash