Powered-up Fighter

KaraTails
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails
Someone hit me with a tranquilizer dart =n=
I only got 2.5 hours of sleep due to this stupid rash on my feet

Sounds about like me, though mine was due to being too damn hot in here and a toothache. Plus work today. Oi.
One more day of work....one more day....

You can survive Yusuke! If you can get killed twice and come back, you can do it!

yeah I got to sleep at midnight. woke up a couple of times to apply more stuff, and then at 4:10am I woke up and was too awake to black out again. especually since the creams and stuff I was sng for it did NOT take effect, at all. the bottom of my feets have felt like I have been placing them on an ant nest.. that BITES.

ALL DAY

DX and I read the instructions on the creams I have been using and I might have been over using the 3-4 applications a day limit. moslty becuae I need it most when i am asleep and NEED it to sleep

Aka: Cant use it anymore. Gotta go cold turkey on the cream becuase it is is a steroid cream and I must limit use. ... if I did ti too much already, it could react with MORE INTENSE BuRNING AND ITCHING DX

APPY BIRFDAY PSY!

Yet another sleepless night for me again, bah.

Have you tried something else on your feet? Rubbing alcohol will take the itch out. It'll burn like s**t, but after that, it's great.
Could try something with a numbing agent in it. Cortisone cream I think it is? Mouth wash would work well too, especially if it is the concentrated kind you have to mix with water, put a little tub down, soak feet in it with 9 parts water to it. Again, will burn, and the mint will have a tingle / numb effect to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Is the only kind I have experience with in the concentrated kind.

Might sound weird, but will dry the rash up, and keep it from itching. After that, would put mild aloe lotion on foot to keep it from drying too much and see how that does you in a few days.

Thanks so much! Yeah I stopped and I got some itching, but most of the night it was fine. It flares up a lot when I have my foot in the foot brace (which I need to do) becuase the foot gets damp.
lose lose situation
dont use brace = feet heal slower or might get hurt again
use brace =sweaty feet = itch

I will try some drying methods, and look into the ones you suggested

When your foot is in the brace, use powder on the brace and your foot, it helps keep it dry. There is also a foot spray that sprays out and dries powdery.

http://www.amazon.com/Lamisil-Defense-Spray-Powder-Fresh/dp/B000GCIBMG

It'll come out of the can cold and be a bit uncomfortable probably at first, but it dries and is powdery, would put it on before bed and if some time in the middle of the night you wake, put it on again then too. Also use it in conjunction with what I suggested above, and should be good. Any powder should do though, spray can just makes less of a mess. And quick applying with out removing foot from boot. If you got baby powder around, use that.

also poking around the web, there is something called a cast cooler...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2_2OCwZy_g this seems to be home made? didnt watch all of it, but check it out.

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails
Someone hit me with a tranquilizer dart =n=
I only got 2.5 hours of sleep due to this stupid rash on my feet

Sounds about like me, though mine was due to being too damn hot in here and a toothache. Plus work today. Oi.
One more day of work....one more day....

You can survive Yusuke! If you can get killed twice and come back, you can do it!

yeah I got to sleep at midnight. woke up a couple of times to apply more stuff, and then at 4:10am I woke up and was too awake to black out again. especually since the creams and stuff I was sng for it did NOT take effect, at all. the bottom of my feets have felt like I have been placing them on an ant nest.. that BITES.

ALL DAY

DX and I read the instructions on the creams I have been using and I might have been over using the 3-4 applications a day limit. moslty becuae I need it most when i am asleep and NEED it to sleep

Aka: Cant use it anymore. Gotta go cold turkey on the cream becuase it is is a steroid cream and I must limit use. ... if I did ti too much already, it could react with MORE INTENSE BuRNING AND ITCHING DX

APPY BIRFDAY PSY!

Yet another sleepless night for me again, bah.

Have you tried something else on your feet? Rubbing alcohol will take the itch out. It'll burn like s**t, but after that, it's great.
Could try something with a numbing agent in it. Cortisone cream I think it is? Mouth wash would work well too, especially if it is the concentrated kind you have to mix with water, put a little tub down, soak feet in it with 9 parts water to it. Again, will burn, and the mint will have a tingle / numb effect to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Is the only kind I have experience with in the concentrated kind.

Might sound weird, but will dry the rash up, and keep it from itching. After that, would put mild aloe lotion on foot to keep it from drying too much and see how that does you in a few days.

Thanks so much! Yeah I stopped and I got some itching, but most of the night it was fine. It flares up a lot when I have my foot in the foot brace (which I need to do) becuase the foot gets damp.
lose lose situation
dont use brace = feet heal slower or might get hurt again
use brace =sweaty feet = itch

I will try some drying methods, and look into the ones you suggested

When your foot is in the brace, use powder on the brace and your foot, it helps keep it dry. There is also a foot spray that sprays out and dries powdery.

http://www.amazon.com/Lamisil-Defense-Spray-Powder-Fresh/dp/B000GCIBMG

It'll come out of the can cold and be a bit uncomfortable probably at first, but it dries and is powdery, would put it on before bed and if some time in the middle of the night you wake, put it on again then too. Also use it in conjunction with what I suggested above, and should be good. Any powder should do though, spray can just makes less of a mess. And quick applying with out removing foot from boot. If you got baby powder around, use that.

also poking around the web, there is something called a cast cooler...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2_2OCwZy_g this seems to be home made? didnt watch all of it, but check it out.

Foot powder. Forgot about those. Thanks! When mom returns the wrist braces (got two for the wrong hand) I'll see if I can go with her and snag some poweder

Romantic Grabber

Thanks Mad. :3
Yusuke: Oh my god... so much doopy eared kitty goodness!

Powered-up Fighter

KaraTails

Foot powder. Forgot about those. Thanks! When mom returns the wrist braces (got two for the wrong hand) I'll see if I can go with her and snag some poweder

Mhm. -nod- It helps alot in the summer. Can't see why it won't help with cast, and try the cast cooler,. Hell, get one of those damn gel ice packs and place between foot and cast if you have to. Though won't last all night, but still....

Powered-up Fighter

psychicfiredemoness

How did I miss this post last night? o.O;;

But yes. =D Lots of waffles.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ToushinYusuke
psychicfiredemoness

ℳουs℩ɛ sɑɥs:

lol, you were probably tired. XD
I saw it but I don't tend to respond to anything when I'm on mobile.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

Romantic Grabber

ToushinYusuke
psychicfiredemoness

Sleep deprivation? Or just overlooked it, it happens. :3

Powered-up Fighter

MadHatterzMouse

psychicfiredemoness

You both may be onto something. I think I shall take tomorrow off and do nothing but sleep! ( wishful thinking )
Oh mah lordy y'all. It has been quite some time, but hi. smile I'm back. heart

Powered-up Fighter

oc3anofdr3ams

C'MERE! -grabs and noogies- Welcome back to us! =D

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
Hey! NPC ruby has been set loose everywhere, so if we dont want her in her spamming on how great it is to be a female parent, we need to avoid using the "M" starting words associated with Sunday, and hopefully she will go away once Monday rolls around

Powered-up Fighter

KaraTails
Hey! NPC ruby has been set loose everywhere, so if we dont want her in her spamming on how great it is to be a female parent, we need to avoid using the "M" starting words associated with Sunday, and hopefully she will go away once Monday rolls around

....m words... MAZAKU! LORD OF EVIL! >3

Does the b***h give you something? If not say slap the c**t on ignore. =D

Suzaku Yo's Queen

Firebreathing Dragon

19,725 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails

She has been rampaging in just about every RP she can spot! She has a few other trigger words I didnt mention here, but there are like 6 of them, and she has been reportedly quoting whole RPs that have reached 16 pages. Quoting petty much every single post
We didnt get hit in the actual RP thread, but she messed up our profile thread pretty bad
She went into the Testing Forum
Went into Life Issues to post on how great it is to be a mom in threads people make to talk about thier Abusive Female Parent

Someone says she was talking about how wonderful it is to be a mom in a thread about "cop kills homeowner"

Someone told me she cant be put on ignore, but I would have to verify. RP thread owner would have to do it to keep the RP thread safe

Technically she should be banned for spamming in forums that are not chatterbox. She is breaking the ToS by posting her nonsense everywhere.
and the RPers are pretty much readying the torches and pitchforks by now.

Powered-up Fighter

KaraTails
ToushinYusuke
KaraTails

She has been rampaging in just about every RP she can spot! She has a few other trigger words I didnt mention here, but there are like 6 of them, and she has been reportedly quoting whole RPs that have reached 16 pages. Quoting petty much every single post
We didnt get hit in the actual RP thread, but she messed up our profile thread pretty bad
She went into the Testing Forum
Went into Life Issues to post on how great it is to be a mom in threads people make to talk about thier Abusive Female Parent

Someone says she was talking about how wonderful it is to be a mom in a thread about "cop kills homeowner"

Someone told me she cant be put on ignore, but I would have to verify. RP thread owner would have to do it to keep the RP thread safe

Technically she should be banned for spamming in forums that are not chatterbox. She is breaking the ToS by posting her nonsense everywhere.
and the RPers are pretty much readying the torches and pitchforks by now.

XDD that's great, someone should report her. Wonder what that would do. Gaia really needs to set ground rules for these stupid things. Bitches.

No one likes ruby anyway. D<

Powered-up Fighter

User Image

Because it had to be posted.

jin love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items