Are you....

Performer? 0.26415094339623 26.4% [ 140 ]
Assistant? 0.071698113207547 7.2% [ 38 ]
Guest? 0.32264150943396 32.3% [ 171 ]
Poll Whore? 0.34150943396226 34.2% [ 181 ]
Total Votes:[ 530 ]

Adorable Cutie-Pie

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

The wolf shook it's head after Metus talked to it, which made him raise a brow at the gesture. He clasp his hands and rubbing them a bit, he turned to Meep and asked, "Sorry Meep, but do you have a restroom around here? Not one of those porta-potties, like a small building with a door?" What a weird question to ask.

Loyal Gaian

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah. It's right outside the tent. Just take the open flap right behind me. There's two. The dark one is guys, the red one is girl's." He set Raven down, pointing to the two large wooden boxes out behind the tents.

Adorable Cutie-Pie

"Aren't those outhouses? Don't they at least have a sink?" Metus asked again, looking out the open flap behind Meep. Wooden outhouses tend to have only a toilet. Metus didn't really need to use the toilet but need a door, a single door. Pfft, whatever, outhouses have a single door anyways. "Goodbye Sam and Meep. I hope we meet again one day" he said to both of them, though not having the chance to know wolf's name. Why would he need to say goodbye when he's going to use the restroom?

He steps outside the tent and went to the small, dark restroom building for males Meep mentioned. Stopping in front of the building or outhouse (in Metus's words), he examines the door... I guess it's usable. He looks for the secret compartment on his DEM and took a key. It looks like an ordinary gold modern house key, but it never works or fits on any locks mainly due to have no cuts on the bottom and sides.

Metus then lines the tip of the key to the handle or knob, but not making contact. Twisting the key to the right, Metus heard a click that made him smiled. It worked. Opening the door of the large wooden box, a large empty room greeted the teenager. Depending on the door and/or building, it looks bigger on the inside. The room is the entryway of his house that is its own dimension. Metus took a look back to the large circus tent setted up before entering the room and closing the door behind him. If anyone want to use the outhouse, they will see the toilet(s) (and sinks if there are any)...

((...And then Metus took his leave.))

Relentless Lionheart

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
"You'd still need to talk to my mate. She's the one that hires, I just keep the peace, keep the kids safe, and do the final act. I was about to go practice. If you don't have a weak stomach, then you could watch." He continued to slowly rock and move with Raven in his arm.
" very well , I shall wait " Sam picked up the dishes and cleaned them up as he then followed the old panther to what he was doing.

Relentless Lionheart

( good god a Dr who reference.)

Loyal Gaian

Meep petted Raven's head and headed back out to the main tent. He went back to the large pole he'd run into earlier and moved around till he found the rope that lead up to the top of the tent where his two favorite things were, the tight rope and the trapeze bars. He started climbing up with the rope which was quite a feat to watch since he only had the one arm. After a few minutes, he got to the top and stood on a small ledge. He took a deep breath. "Ah, this is much better. I've missed being up here." He was high in the air with no net, he never bothered to use one, he found them rather stupid personally.

Relentless Lionheart

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep petted Raven's head and headed back out to the main tent. He went back to the large pole he'd run into earlier and moved around till he found the rope that lead up to the top of the tent where his two favorite things were, the tight rope and the trapeze bars. He started climbing up with the rope which was quite a feat to watch since he only had the one arm. After a few minutes, he got to the top and stood on a small ledge. He took a deep breath. "Ah, this is much better. I've missed being up here." He was high in the air with no net, he never bothered to use one, he found them rather stupid personally.
Sam watched and pulled out a bag of freshly popped popcorn out from his coat as the crow area few curnals and they watched the spectacle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Raven cocks her head to the side as they were all talking around her. Meep picking her up and calling her his little dark angel. And then went about talking with the others and petting her head. She shifted as soon as the others left and then finishes her meal to clean up what was left over. She would skip over to the big tent and then peer at the male Meep with one arm and no eyes took to the stage. She would wag her tail back and forth and then smiles. Her short black bob hair seamed so pretty agents her cute flush skin. ".. Raven sees a good show " She says to her self.".. Raven will stay and watch " She bobs her head up and down and then moves over to where Sameal and Erin was.".. Raven smells something good .. " She leans in to sniff behind the male.".. Raven says to share .. so share ?" She asks him with big puppy dog eyes

Relentless Lionheart

WildFoxAppears
Raven cocks her head to the side as they were all talking around her. Meep picking her up and calling her his little dark angel. And then went about talking with the others and petting her head. She shifted as soon as the others left and then finishes her meal to clean up what was left over. She would skip over to the big tent and then peer at the male Meep with one arm and no eyes took to the stage. She would wag her tail back and forth and then smiles. Her short black bob hair seamed so pretty agents her cute flush skin. ".. Raven sees a good show " She says to her self.".. Raven will stay and watch " She bobs her head up and down and then moves over to where Sameal and Erin was.".. Raven smells something good .. " She leans in to sniff behind the male.".. Raven says to share .. so share ?" She asks him with big puppy dog eyes
Sam smiled as he watched the act then looked at raven and gave her a small baggie of popcorn and sat down continuing to watch the panther practice awed by his courage and confidence.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Raven looks at the male sam and Erin and then nods. She takes a few pop corns and then nibbles on the edges ".. Raven thinks that .. even blind he does good job. Raven also thinks with one missing arm he still do good." She smiles.".. Raven thinks he is the best act of them all !"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff