Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you....

Performer? 0.26415094339623 26.4% [ 140 ]
Assistant? 0.071698113207547 7.2% [ 38 ]
Guest? 0.32264150943396 32.3% [ 171 ]
Poll Whore? 0.34150943396226 34.2% [ 181 ]
Total Votes:[ 530 ]

Loyal Gaian

"It's this way. Next to the main house tents, just outside the main one. Last time I could see, it was purple stripes, but I think she might have changed them since then." He headed into the tent, only running into one pole, a personal best in his human form. He wasn't that good in it yet.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Oh boy Raven had watched the on going. She gasps softly as they talked around her and then they both went off to there own way ".. Raven ." She stops her self remembering what the owner said. She would sighs as Erin was picked up and he was taking with Sameal to knows where. She would shrug and then start to hum as she was getting more cookies. She would stop to listen and then walks over to the big thing with fake horses. She would see it had more then just horses though and strokes her small hands up a black cat's face.".. Raven thinks this is pretty." She giggles and then looks over to where the sound of talking was going on. She follows the sound to find Meep and Sameal as well as Erin but now a new person. She cocks her head to the side as she watches them

Then Raven watches meep lead the new person ? Away to a tent. she shrugs and then looks about to find some thing to do. She would flicker her ears and then stretches softly

Relentless Lionheart

Slyberous
Butler Samael

Metus just nodded and smiled at the guy, "It's okay I don't mind." Might as well grab a meal before he goes. Probably come back to the circus to see the acts when they're fully open. "Hey, I didn't caught your name? What is it?" the teenager asked the person.
Sam smiled " Its Sam, Samael Drakes, at your service " and then smiled at the panther " funny very funny " and got his bag full of magiked food supplys and took out a burger Patty pre seasoned and potatoes and everything else getting ready to cook he enjoyed making others feel good when he displayed his talent and love satisfied that perhaps he would find somewhere to belong andbe able to stay for long term.

Adorable Cutie-Pie

"Well met," he said to Sam. Metus couldn't do anything, but wait at the carousel for his cheeseburger. He wonders if he's back at Gaia since he just did a random dimension hop. The teenager sat on the wooden platform, fiddling with his Pip-Boy ∞ DEM worn on his left arm.

Relentless Lionheart

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
"It's this way. Next to the main house tents, just outside the main one. Last time I could see, it was purple stripes, but I think she might have changed them since then." He headed into the tent, only running into one pole, a personal best in his human form. He wasn't that good in it yet.
" very well , thank you " Sam walked into the kitchen and began to cook for the panther taking time and paitence to cook correctly and well . if it had been his food he would have just flamed it cooked but it wasn't so he would cook and cook he did even making chicken strips for raven to eat if she was hungry as he hummed a song that was stuck in his head soon garnishing plate for the trout so that it would look and smell great but also taste great , and then turned his attention to making the cheese burger after the trout was done and set it down onto the table and shouted " Meep order up!" And went back to humming as he then tossed the onion Into the air and slashed at it midair higly pleased after everything was done and cooked and waited for them to give their input on the food .

Adorable Cutie-Pie

Metus immediately got off of the carousel platform when he heard Sam saying, "Order up!" Well, he said "Meep" first before that, but that probably also mean his cheeseburger is done. He went to where Sam and Meep are...

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Raven was smelling food again. Only this time it wasn't the cookies. She follows her nose as she shifts into her wolf form with spikes on her back. Something that had happened over night maybe ? She didn't feel any pain from them. And funny thing was they could be laid down on her back. She would pad into the place she smells the food and then stops and cocks her head to the side.

Adorable Cutie-Pie

((Might as well go first.))

Somehow, he didn't caught the girl transforming into a wolf with spike on her back when he was in the same area. Metus saw the cheeseburger and fries and partially drool at it, haven't had a cheeseburger since...don't remember, maybe more than a week ago. Seated at the table, he grabbed the cheeseburger with both hands and took a bite. After a while, the teenager was done with the burger and fries, now satisfied by the meal. "Mmm, so good... and delicious," Metus complimented Samuel, "Makes me want to go back to Gaia and visit Joe's Diner. Haven't been there for almost a week now." He remembered why he didn't wanted to go there again, but got over it after some time alone.
Butler Samael

WildFoxAppears

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Relentless Lionheart

Slyberous
((Might as well go first.))

Somehow, he didn't caught the girl transforming into a wolf with spike on her back when he was in the same area. Metus saw the cheeseburger and fries and partially drool at it, haven't had a cheeseburger since...don't remember, maybe more than a week ago. Seated at the table, he grabbed the cheeseburger with both hands and took a bite. After a while, the teenager was done with the burger and fries, now satisfied by the meal. "Mmm, so good... and delicious," Metus complimented Samuel, "Makes me want to go back to Gaia and visit Joe's Diner. Haven't been there for almost a week now." He remembered why he didn't wanted to go there again, but got over it after some time alone.
Butler Samael

WildFoxAppears

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Sam smiled with pride as he awaited meep's critique and set down a plate with chicken tenders and fries down for raven and placed it next to where her father would sit and waited after seeing the wolf creature " Well my acquaintance is a wolf that is so AWESOME! " Sam flicked his tail back and forth in anticipation he hoped the old panther would enjoy the meal , since it was cooked with healthy and fresh seasonings hoping like mad the girl would try the chicken as well curiosity was peaked and now he wondered weather he should have made the trout into something else other then boneless steaks .

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Raven would climb up to where her step father be ? She wasn't sure she would have to ask him later in private. And then licks her maw;s. FOOD !! Her mind screamed. She would take her nose and sniffs the chicken tenders and then laps one up. The chicken had a crunch to it. Maybe cause of the batter that was used ? She wags her tail back and forth. She would look up at the male who had cooked and gives off a silly grin with her tongue lolled out of her maws. She would then turn to see the other person. New person !

Adorable Cutie-Pie

Metus saw a wolf snatching up one of the chicken tenders. He turned to the creature and bend down slightly with hands on his knees. "Hello there, little guy." he said to the wolf and smiling, not knowing it's a girl.
WildFoxAppears

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Slyberous
Metus saw a wolf snatching up one of the chicken tenders. He turned to the creature and bend down slightly with hands on his knees. "Hello there, little guy." he said to the wolf and smiling, not knowing it's a girl.
WildFoxAppears

Raven blinks as the younger male had come down and crouched by her ? She cocks her head to the side as he spoke to her ! Raven is not a boy ! She thought. Did they not know when they are looking at a female ? Did her fur not gleam ? Or soft looking ? She would huff and then shakes her head and then snatches up another chicken tender. Though this was just a snack really. She could eat a lot more. She would wag her tail once more as she thought of what to do. Should she shift ? Should she scold the male ? But then again in her wolf demon form its kind of hard to tell. .Was she a demon of that kind ? Like hell hounds ? She ponders this and then shrugs her shoulder. it mater not. Raven is Raven.

Loyal Gaian

(( sorry, passed out last night. ))

Meep walked right into one of the large wooden poles inside the tent and shook his head. "I gotta work on that...," he muttered to himself as he headed towards the smell of the food. He moved over to it and sniffed more and found his meal. After a moment, he quickly downed it and licked his lips happily. "Man, that was good. I've been wanting fish for a while, but with Morte not around, I can't get it when I want it." He then noticed Raven's scent and went over to her, picking her up. "Hey there, my dark angel." He held his daughter close to him, purring softly as he did. Even in his human form he could purr like a kitty.

Relentless Lionheart

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( sorry, passed out last night. ))

Meep walked right into one of the large wooden poles inside the tent and shook his head. "I gotta work on that...," he muttered to himself as he headed towards the smell of the food. He moved over to it and sniffed more and found his meal. After a moment, he quickly downed it and licked his lips happily. "Man, that was good. I've been wanting fish for a while, but with Morte not around, I can't get it when I want it." He then noticed Raven's scent and went over to her, picking her up. "Hey there, my dark angel." He held his daughter close to him, purring softly as he did. Even in his human form he could purr like a kitty.
"do I have a job here? " Sam smiles and sits down with a chicken sandwich in his hands and a cup of a strange liquid in his tail as he ate and drank having cleaned up the dishes and was relaxing and about to clear the table he could make many things and decided to wait.

Loyal Gaian

"You'd still need to talk to my mate. She's the one that hires, I just keep the peace, keep the kids safe, and do the final act. I was about to go practice. If you don't have a weak stomach, then you could watch." He continued to slowly rock and move with Raven in his arm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff