Vintrict
Liightning
Vintrict
Liightning
no.

Not even "bed service?"

User Image
you get a fishing pole. :O!

What am I going to do with a fishingpoleOhshitit'stheHylianLoach!
you only have a pole though. No bait,lure, or hook.
MiniiMochii
Liightning
MiniiMochii
If you really love SSB, then join my guild ^_^
Check it out: Smash 411
no. you dont let anyone have an opinion without telling them they are wrong. your other 2 threads are pretty much proof.

That was one person. Dear lord, get over it woman. I was rude because they stated their opinion in a rude way. I'm not going to be all 'sunshine and rainbows' to them if they're telling me, "fun fact for you." like a snob. And you, posting on every single one of my threads trying to belittle what I'm doing. Just go away.
User Image

Omnipresent Poster

Liightning
you only have a pole though. No bait,lure, or hook.

Why do I need a lure anything when I have you.

Ruthless Rogue

Omnipresent Poster

Hard to get. I like that.
Vintrict

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Rogue

Ocean Phoenix
Vintrict

Do you know where the Jello is?
Liightning
Ocean Phoenix
Vintrict

Do you know where the Jello is?
User Image

I stole it... You can have it back, though. I'm sowwy...

Voice of Panpour's Boyfriend

Jeering Genius

Which is better: Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, or Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Brawl
Is SSB/SSBM/SSBB really a fighting game? Yes
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you? I use the Ice Climbers the most. I rock with them.
What's the best unlockable character? Mewtwo or Lucario
What's your favourite special boss? Rayquaza
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item? Favorite Stage is Luigi's Mansion. Item is the Pokeball.
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?
Characters: Waluigi, Dixie, Midna, Daisy, Zoruark, to name a few.
It should be on Wii and Wii U

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
what's hangin fellas?
That's that s**t I don't like.
KayBee Kinneas
Nice to see some of the older crowd pop back in.

New school Melee players are so...FAST! I went to my first Melee tournament in over 3 years and got 2nd in teams, 9th in singles (hardly what I was used to). Everyone and their mother had insanely technical spacies and even their lower tier characters were polished as all hell, it was hard to keep up. The funny thing is I used Peach a majority of the time and whatever I know with her in Brawl jus kind of carried over and worked fairly well. She's stupid easy in Melee lmao. Totally getting back into Melee as well as continuing Brawl since Ohio is starting to come back to life.

Been playing a lot of umvc3 as well. My Wolvie/Task/Doom team is developing nicely. Just pulled off some MarlinPie-ish Doom combos on my buddy the other day. Have some nice OTG/assist setups mixed in, all I need is a stick and I'm good to go. 3nodding

Also been experimenting with some anime fighters since I never really gave them a fair chance. Persona 4 is pretty entertaining and I'm picking up on Akihiko pretty quickly which is a nice change from my exerience with Bang in BlazBlue lol.

So yeah...life story on the gaming spectrum yada yada yada.

Real life is going good as well. Working a good job, seeing a nice girl, everyone is healthy, etc.

Hey Pyxn, how have the last few years been treating you babe? This is KB by the way, lmao.
I miss this guy the most
Mercain
I want more people to play Project M, here. I feel like it could boost a lot of discussion. I already know there's a lot I can say about it.
why dont you play me

Dangerous Shopper

WHERE DEM GIRLS AT?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out