Midnight show! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Seen it 0.44230769230769 44.2% [ 23 ]
Haven't seen it yet but I'm going to 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 6 ]
Meh, pirates aren't my thing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gimme the cursed poll gold! 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Avara Shinmar
She continued to drink her ale as she waited for any signs of departure.

(( hehe, it's 2 A.M. and I'mma gonna pull an all nighter! w00t! ))

((Bye bye!))

Eloquent Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Pirate Capt._Jack Sparrow
Avara Shinmar
She continued to drink her ale as she waited for any signs of departure.

(( hehe, it's 2 A.M. and I'mma gonna pull an all nighter! w00t! ))

((Good night, lass.))

(( O.O *completely shocked* My mom just walked in... and she said I can stay on... O.O OMG.... *confused* since when did she get nice...? *turns out I can stay as of.... 20 seconds ago... O.o* ))
(( sweatdrop Unfortunately I've got to go. So I'll see you all tomorrow! Hopefully in more sane hours of the day we'll gather a bit more of a crew and take to the bonnie blue! Night everyone! ))
Rum Flag Shackles
(( sweatdrop Unfortunately I've got to go. So I'll see you all tomorrow! Hopefully in more sane hours of the day we'll gather a bit more of a crew and take to the bonnie blue! Night everyone! ))

((Good idea! I'm turning out for the night...early morning...as well then! I shall see you all again tomorrow...I should hope!)))
((Gah! Fine then!!! It is 2:20 ish here! I guess I'll head off for bed too then. Good night all!))
Taking a drink of some rum from his jug , Pintel turned to Ragetti.

"All I've got's ter say is I 'ope dat we's dun 'av ter eat no mores fishes fer a whiles! I'm so sick o' dem!"
CANON

Character: Cotton & Parrot
Username: Lady_Gwendolyn
Agreement to the rules concerning canons: [x] (check box)
((Pweeeeaase! Yes, No, Maybe so?!))
Lady_Gwendolyn
CANON

Character: Cotton & Parrot
Username: Lady_Gwendolyn
Agreement to the rules concerning canons: [x] (check box)
((Pweeeeaase! Yes, No, Maybe so?!))

((Yes, yes, Cotton and his parrot it is...since you seem so...oddly fond of him...))
Lady_Gwendolyn

"All I've got's ter say is I 'ope dat we's dun 'av ter eat no mores fishes fer a whiles! I'm so sick o' dem!"

Ragetti shuddered.

"Ah hopes fer some roasted pork, or lamb, or goat. Sumfin uver than moldy fish and gruel."
Rum Flag Shackles
Lady_Gwendolyn

Ragetti shuddered.

"Ah hopes fer some roasted pork, or lamb, or goat. Sumfin uver than moldy fish and gruel."

"A'men ter dat! Mmmmmm I's cern a'most taste it now!"

((Oh yes! I am fond of Cotton and his parrot!!!! heart heart heart heart ))
Gibs turned to look at Jack, not really surprised much by their queer Captain's antics, but more curious as to the current cause.

"What be it now, Jack?"
Rum Flag Shackles
Gibs turned to look at Jack, not really surprised much by their queer Captain's antics, but more curious as to the current cause.

"What be it now, Jack?"

"Hmm? Oh.....nothing, nothing!" Jack said, not turning to face Gibs.
(( Arrr hee harrrr!! I be a joinin! ))

Eloquent Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( Is no one here? @_@ ))
He ad 'eard many stories told 'bout the Black Pearl and her Cap'n, yes, and Smitty thought, seeing as how he was already in his late twenties, that it was time he be seein if any o' the stories be true. Smitty be lookin fer adventure, ah yes, that's why he be taken his chances now and signin up aboard the Black Pearl, that and pay of course! After drinkin heavily, he decided to 'imself that it be the right time ter sign up! He made his way across the busy, chaoitic room, swaying back and forth. Upon finally reaching the table where Gibs sat, Smitty hiccuped and slammed his bottle of rum down on the table.

"I'd like ter join!! I is a good cook and I cen promise ya that I will find er way to make sum kind er meal when there ain't nufin to make uh meal outta!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff