Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest

Midnight show! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Seen it 0.44230769230769 44.2% [ 23 ]
Haven't seen it yet but I'm going to 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 6 ]
Meh, pirates aren't my thing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gimme the cursed poll gold! 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The tavern doors swung wide open as a woman in her mid twenties strode into the tavern, glancing about under the cover of her broad brimmed hat. She spied a seat at the bar and all but flew onto it, perched nimbly atop and already ordering a pint of rum.
Kensuke72
Rum Flag Shackles
Avara Shinmar
She let out a small, fake chuckle as a dagger fell into her hand from her sleeve. She grinned as she began to spin it in her hand. "That's what I thought."

Gibs looked over towards the boy. Yes, young granted, but he was not one to turn away an ablehanded crewmen.

"Aye, boy. Yeh interested in serving aboard the Pearl?

-edit: Gibs turned back to Jack. "Yeh've got yerself a new crewhand. A woman, mind yeh."

"Sounds good to me, just tell me where t--" Luca replied untill he heard the light insult, "Hey!"
He continued: "Anyway I'm an Engineer by trade. Probably the only in town. If it involve's your ships compass or the mechwork, just say when." He gave Gibs a Thumbs up.

Gibs nodded and pushed his parchment forward. "Make yer mark, boy. Here that, Jack? Yeh've got yet another crewhand cumin' aboard.
Rum Flag Shackles
Avara Shinmar
She let out a small, fake chuckle as a dagger fell into her hand from her sleeve. She grinned as she began to spin it in her hand. "That's what I thought."

Ragetti's eyes shot wide and he slid back to carefully place himself behind Pintel, whimpering inaudiably.

"Her own sleepin' quarters should be assigned, says I. None of this knife-in-the-dark assasination attempts."

Gibs looked over towards the boy. Yes, young granted, but he was not one to turn away an ablehanded crewmen.

-edit: Gibs turned back to Jack. "Yeh've got yerself a new crewhand. A woman, mind yeh."

Jack turned his head to look over at the young lass sitting next to....errr what were their names again.......what's his face and that other man.........Oh the two that look as if they have seen better days!

"A woman, you don't say." He said smiling.
((assign me a part ill do it))
Rum Flag Shackles
Kensuke72
Rum Flag Shackles
Avara Shinmar

"Sounds good to me, just tell me where t--" Luca replied untill he heard the light insult, "Hey!"
He continued: "Anyway I'm an Engineer by trade. Probably the only in town. If it involve's your ships compass or the mechwork, just say when." He gave Gibs a Thumbs up.

Gibs nodded and pushed his parchment forward. "Make yer mark, boy. Here that, Jack? Yeh've got yet another crewhand cumin' aboard.

Luca took a quick look at the parchment then searched his pockets. He produced a Pen and a vial of ink. He quickly drew a picture of a 6 coged gear with the letters "L.P" on the paper.
"There's my mark."

Eloquent Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
A barmaid walked by and she quickly placed an order for a drink. "Can I get a pint of Ale... And some bread..." The barmaid nodded and went to get it straight away. She returned moments later and Avara handed her several gold coins, "Is that enough?" The woman nodded and went off to party with the drunks. Avara smiled as she took a sip of her newly aquired drink.
Hisomuyi

(( eh, every man assigns his own available task. we don't decide characters for you. sad ))
Rum Flag Shackles
Hisomuyi

(( eh, every man assigns his own available task. we don't decide characters for you. sad ))
((whos avalible?))
Kensuke72
Rum Flag Shackles
Kensuke72
Rum Flag Shackles
Avara Shinmar

Luca took a quick look at the parchment then searched his pockets. He produced a Pen and a vial of ink. He quickly drew a picture of a 6 coged gear with the letters "L.P" on the paper.
"There's my mark."

Gibs didn't know how to respond to the situation, so he nodded his head severely and tried his best grimace-grin.

"Aye! And a fancy one it is at that! Just sit yerself down over thar and enjoy a drink 'er four."

He pulled his parchment towards him, grumbling over the mess on his paper.
Hisomuyi
Rum Flag Shackles
Hisomuyi

((whos avalible?))

(( if you can't read the first page, then you don't have to RP in here ))
Rum Flag Shackles
Hisomuyi
Rum Flag Shackles
Hisomuyi

((whos avalible?))

(( if you can't read the first page, then you don't have to RP in here ))
((sorry i dident think the first page was up to date))
Rum Flag Shackles
Kensuke72
Rum Flag Shackles
Kensuke72
Rum Flag Shackles
Avara Shinmar

"There's my mark."

Gibs didn't know how to respond to the situation, so he nodded his head severely and tried his best grimace-grin.

"Aye! And a fancy one it is at that! Just sit yerself down over thar and enjoy a drink 'er four."

He pulled his parchment towards him, grumbling over the mess on his paper.

Luca grinned then he flustered. He took a seat near but not close to Gibbs and said:
"Ack, I'd like to stay but I'd best be off. Bye"
((SOrry gotta go on short notice.))

Eloquent Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
She continued to drink her ale as she waited for any signs of departure.

(( hehe, it's 2 A.M. and I'mma gonna pull an all nighter! w00t! ))
Jack took a swig of rum and happened to notice a young woman in her mid twenties sitting at the bar. Gasping he quickly sat at the table behind Gibs....in the seat right behind Gibs. He looked around from side to side and pulled his hat down trying to hide his face while at the same time trying to be inconspicuous.
Avara Shinmar
She continued to drink her ale as she waited for any signs of departure.

(( hehe, it's 2 A.M. and I'mma gonna pull an all nighter! w00t! ))

((Good night, lass.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces