Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Treasure

wow, they are selling the Angelic Halo and DJ Studio Headphones in the cash shop and the Devil Tail is part of the BRAINtastic Bundle

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Rupuzzled
AstronomyGirl

People have been saying that it would be too much trouble and expense to fix the coding in fishing as well.

I didn't realize that fishing was broken or had issues. It's been around much longer than zOMG, I thought all the bugs were worked out of that.
Has this been staff that have been saying this, or just other users?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
wow, they are selling the Angelic Halo and DJ Studio Headphones in the cash shop and the Devil Tail is part of the BRAINtastic Bundle

Ever since they started releasing old MC items a year ago I've found the re-release them every few months. That's kinda funny that BRAIN has become so popular that he can make his own bundles like that.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl

Some users told me that Zero Omega said it... I think it was related to the captcha issue that everyone complained about. I've not heard that it was insecure but I don't really talk to staff smile

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled

Some users told me that Zero Omega said it... I think it was related to the captcha issue that everyone complained about. I've not heard that it was insecure but I don't really talk to staff smile

Unless I hear something from one of the staff then I take it with a grain of salt. If there was an issue with fishing they would have announced something. Since they haven't I'm sure it's fine and you can fish to your heart's content.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl

I was really worried when I saw that they had included the Angelic Rod in the Apple Archery RIG. But then Shirlox told me that they pulled it from the RIG. She said it wasn't ever supposed to have been included. I checked the announcement again and it doesn't list it anymore so all is good smile

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled

That's good. ^_^ I know the angelic rod is hard to get... I don't know what exactly you have to do, but I know you need to fish a lot for it. Anyone wh ohas one should work to earn it and not just get it in a RIG.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
AstronomyGirl
gaia_star

looking great there 4laugh

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Holy Ariel

Thanks. ^_^
AstronomyGirl
Holy Ariel

Thanks. ^_^

almost a week away from thanksgiving ninja

Blessed Treasure

Woohoo

They have updated booty grab!

sad Too bad the tanks won't load for me

Liberal Genius

WOWOWOW it's been soooo long since I was in this thread.... glad to see it's still around tho ^_^

Blessed Treasure

Kesuke_chan
WOWOWOW it's been soooo long since I was in this thread.... glad to see it's still around tho ^_^

cute avi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces