Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Long,

And Thanks For All The Fish 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 154 155 156 > >> >>> »|

Omnipresent Traveler

Due to the Inactivity We Have Experienced Since May 8, 2006
This Thread is (Un)Officially Closed

"If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not top it off with breakfast at Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe?"

"And why not join us at the other end of the Universe at the Big Bang Burger Bar?"

aka. the unknown number of reasons why you should never allow Crystal to start a random thread under the influence of the random talk show sequence in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 1981 television series.

Let's all have fun now, alright?

Rules

1) Random Discussion is preferred. Role-Playing is encouraged. Literacy is appreciated.

2) Bump, Chat or whatever suits your fancy, so long as it falls within Gaia's guidelines.

3) Beware the Vogons, but only if they're out to demolish your home planet... Or threatening to read their poetry to you.

4) Beware the Mice.

~*MINI-CONTESTS*~

New Contests:

See ~ The Big Bang Burger Bar

Old Contests:

1) The 2nd post on page 42 will receive a Newsprint Fro.
~Winner~
Wolfman200

2) The 4th post on page 42 will receive a Goldenrod Paper Headband.
~Winner~
Wolfman200

3) The 1st person to roll a 42 while rolling 4 20-sided dice will receive a Red Paper Crown.
~Winner~
MissCunning

4) When the Thread Subject includes Changing Polls the 2nd and 4th posts on the page immediately following the 42nd Poll will each receive 42 gold.
~Winners~
SladeoftheRiverStyx
Finamhnale
Homeless Cat (x5)
crimson~rose~1215
Sessal
Carbonated Magic

Official Bartenders/Waitresses

Cat (Imouto-chan) ~ Carbonated Magic
Sarah (Evil-Chan) ~ tensai s majessta

Security Guards

Slade ~ SladeoftheRiverStyx

Kitchen Crew

Saiyana2 ~ Head Chef
Wolfman200 ~ Chef

Regulars

Homeless Cat

Additional Coordinates

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Viva la Angy! [The Protest Against Wrongful Bannings]
I'll have the soup, please! rofl

YAY 42!!

Omnipresent Traveler

*falls in from a temporal rift in the fabric of physical reality*

The Infinite Improbability Drive ain't got nothing on this. @_@
"To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom."
laskdfaoehaslkjfoeihadlf .... [[I've lost my babel fish]]

Omnipresent Traveler

Zhouyu21
"To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom."

Woah, that's deep. o_o

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

*nuzzles on Cry already under the influance of a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster* Myau?
Crystal Mizuka
Zhouyu21

Woah, that's deep. o_o

Too deep for me. My watch is only good for 50 metres! xd

Omnipresent Traveler

Taiyo no Neko
laskdfaoehaslkjfoeihadlf .... [[I've lost my babel fish]]

*directs Taiyo to a vending machine that doesn't appear to require any kind of currency equipped with a single, large button and a large sign across the top that reads "Babel Fish" and a slot where the small, yellow fish come out when anyone presses the button* Perhaps this will help.
Taiyo no Neko
Crystal Mizuka
Zhouyu21

Woah, that's deep. o_o

Too deep for me. My watch is only good for 50 metres! xd

It's a quote from Dietrich Bonhoeffer. =/
User Image
fizzgig was here....
Donate if you lurf meh ^_~

Omnipresent Traveler

Carbonated Magic

*nuzzles on Cry already under the influance of a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster* Myau?

My dear Imouto-chan, aren't you under the legal drinking age for your home planet?

Omnipresent Traveler

im_a_super_star
hi

Hello, and welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items