Welcome to Gaia! ::

adamgnome
CubicZirconia
Mizzery
Those men have breasts. D:

And their nipples are long and sagging ohgodwhydidinoticethat gonk

Omg stop being off topic. I have this sig to spite those people who have emo kids in their display picture making out. XD

Why don't you counter their prettyboy homoerotica with pictures of cute lesbians making out instead of that travesty? I'm gonna curl into fetal position here and gonk for a bit, if that's okay with you. gonk
adamgnome
Leviticus can shove it
Haynow.
I like to think I can debate properly.
When I have to.

NO YOUR OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE SO IT MUST BE WRONG

and i see that your very good at it O.o
CubicZirconia
adamgnome
CubicZirconia
Mizzery
Those men have breasts. D:

And their nipples are long and sagging ohgodwhydidinoticethat gonk

Omg stop being off topic. I have this sig to spite those people who have emo kids in their display picture making out. XD

Why don't you counter their prettyboy homoerotica with pictures of cute lesbians making out instead of that travesty? I'm gonna curl into fetal position here and gonk for a bit, if that's okay with you. gonk

there an Idea but his sig pic gets the message across in such a distasteful way...... brillent, I think its hilarious.
Yes but I actually find my signature hot. >_<
adamgnome
Yes but I actually find my signature hot. >_<

thats great...... to each his own
people proboly get pissed as they see others as a threat so they start insulting or patrionising others to get ther point across and try and intimidate others as they proboly cant put facts down so the only option is: scream like a genitle-less baboon
People debate because they have different interests... They're bound to get a LITTLE "pissy", 'cause they disagree with each other.
Svenrof
People debate because they have different interests... They're bound to get a LITTLE "pissy", 'cause they disagree with each other.
point but i dont think they realy need to run around screamin like there on pmt or something they could just keep calm for more than 30 seconds
nobody enjoys a arguement? D:
i argue, even when i'm wrong, lol. I love arguing,thats why.
lovelovelove. heart heart
Why? Simply because they haven't learned to control their emotions. When you enter a debate, you're supposed to leave your emotions at the door. Simple concept, yet hard for most people to put into practice.
adamgnome
The topic would be like, virginity, then someone will say, Well I think marrage is blhablhalbhalbha no wai i liek casueal sex

then everyone gets so personally offended and starts insulting everyone.

No one in the GD knows how to debate right. NONE.

Discuss:
How you sould debate, idiots like I was talking about up durrr

stupid people

Well, I for one Like discussing stuff with people and debating.

I agree with the whole, People getting offended personally.

maybe if some people didnt attack eachother and instead attack the topic there wouldnt be so many problems.

Then again, who cares about my opinion? rofl

The_Awesomeness exclaim

Friendly Friend

I get all confused when people try to debate with me.

So, I'm one of those people in the GD who are clueless about how to debate correctly, and there are probably lots more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff