Welcome to Gaia! ::

However, I can't remember if that was in a magazine, so I can't really suggest that fellow might have meant that particular person. It did make me chuckle that Sony would fire him though, it would seem for merely stating his opinion.
Ehkru
However, I can't remember if that was in a magazine, so I can't really suggest that fellow might have meant that particular person. It did make me chuckle that Sony would fire him though, it would seem for merely stating his opinion.
That's because there's no room for "opinion" in business. Sony's gotta put on a strong front for war. And the slightest weakness is unacceptable. I figure they just shouldn't fire him, they should disappear him, too.

Anybody know what the hell is up with these eggs? I don't feel like reading up on them.
ps3 is just the best
NeoCanti
Ehkru
That's because there's no room for "opinion" in business. Sony's gotta put on a strong front for war. And the slightest weakness is unacceptable. I figure they just shouldn't fire him, they should disappear him, too.

Anybody know what the hell is up with these eggs? I don't feel like reading up on them.

not sure either, I just saw one of the mysterious eggs myself, it does have me worried though **draws sword**
sabre0
ps3 is just the best

So, you've played it?
m46u5
NeoCanti
Ehkru

not sure either, I just saw one of the mysterious eggs myself, it does have me worried though **draws sword**
It's the Easter event. Click on the eggs. When you get 10, click on the "You've Won" icon to get you easter item. There's six in total.
Langlen
sabre0
ps3 is just the best

So, you've played it?
C'mon, you and I both know its just speculation.
BGBW
m46u5
NeoCanti
Ehkru

It's the Easter event. Click on the eggs. When you get 10, click on the "You've Won" icon to get you easter item. There's six in total.

it would be nice if I could win a years worth of xbox live, another wireless controller and one of those quick battery chargers, as well as some free rental certificates from blockbuster. Of course that might not happen
BGBW
m46u5
NeoCanti
Ehkru

Ish very distracting gonk So hard to have a decent convo now cause now when you're trying to have a serious conversation on the forums yo-oooooh egg (clicks) whee
Father Knows Best
BGBW
m46u5
NeoCanti
Ehkru

Ish very distracting gonk So hard to have a decent convo now cause now when you're trying to have a serious conversation on the forums yo-oooooh egg (clicks) whee

exactly how is one to use their masamune to defend the xbox 360 to the death. **readies stance**
just chopped another elusive egg with bunny ears head off **evil laugh**
come on eggs
m46u5
I think the head... counts as the body, too.
NeoCanti
m46u5
I think the head... counts as the body, too.

yes perhaps, funniest story, this past week in my other life (real life) I am a culinary student, we prepared a rabbit stew on thursday, I had to butcher the rabbit carcasses whole, well anyways my friend took a picture and I posted it on myspace. My God the hate mail I received for that.

Anywho I am going to get back on topic before I get my head cut off by some Nintendo Fanboy. Just thought Id share that little easter story with you all.
these eggs only seem to appear when you post so I will just keep speaking. Just ignore my words if you do not want to hear them. Oh yeah and xbox 360 rocks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff