• Gaian 50
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking
lol

Waste. Of. Money.

Mine or my friends. Cuz i had my Dad help me with financing, he has insanely good credit, i forward the money to him, he pays the monthly fee. But he is keeping it untill i pay 1/3 off.
My friend bought an old Trans Am(the kind of car, i think thats how you spell it) from his step-dad for $150 bucks. The thing didn't even start. he spent $700 on suplies and fixed it up(took him about 3 months). sold it for 10 grand. Bought the PC and a HD 47 inch Vizio LCD flat pannel TV that supports up to 1080P. Smart little s**t he is
No, the computer there is full of useless components, and is horrendously overpriced...

What good is HD DVD in the computer? Games won't use it, and movies hardly use it.

Alot of movies use it. More than Blu-Ray. And i figured and pay for it now, rather than down the line when it becomes a standard.
lol

Yeah, you're way out of the loop if you believe that.

News flash, Blu-Ray is outselling HD DVD 5 to 1 now. HD DVD will not be hanging on much longer.

He's right this time, Blu-Ray is doing better than HD DVD, doesn't mean it's doing well in retrospect though.
Inou Kyo
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking
lol

Waste. Of. Money.

Mine or my friends. Cuz i had my Dad help me with financing, he has insanely good credit, i forward the money to him, he pays the monthly fee. But he is keeping it untill i pay 1/3 off.
My friend bought an old Trans Am(the kind of car, i think thats how you spell it) from his step-dad for $150 bucks. The thing didn't even start. he spent $700 on suplies and fixed it up(took him about 3 months). sold it for 10 grand. Bought the PC and a HD 47 inch Vizio LCD flat pannel TV that supports up to 1080P. Smart little s**t he is
No, the computer there is full of useless components, and is horrendously overpriced...

What good is HD DVD in the computer? Games won't use it, and movies hardly use it.

Alot of movies use it. More than Blu-Ray. And i figured and pay for it now, rather than down the line when it becomes a standard.
lol

News flash, Blu-Ray is outselling HD DVD 5 to 1 now. HD DVD will not be hanging on much longer.

He's right this time, Blu-Ray is doing better than HD DVD, doesn't mean it's doing well in retrospect though.
It's doing well overall, it's in a different category than DVD is so out of the two HD formats, Blu-Ray is the one to bank on.
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking
lol

Waste. Of. Money.

lol

Do You really need a 500gb hard drive? I mean, unless your are gunna be recording HiDef movies from using your TV tuner, the most you'll need is 120-150. I run Stepmania on this PC, with close to 600 different songs, 10 announcers, 56 themes, and a whole load of other crap, and Shadowrun, plus a whole shitload of Veoh movies and i only manage to take up around 50 gigs out of 320.

I probably will be using the TV tuner for HD movies, and i have a large music collection, which gets larger any time a friend buys a CD. Im doing it so i won't have to upgrade to a larger HDDVD down the road.
superjesus117
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking

lol

Do You really need a 500gb hard drive? I mean, unless your are gunna be recording HiDef movies from using your TV tuner, the most you'll need is 120-150. I run Stepmania on this PC, with close to 600 different songs, 10 announcers, 56 themes, and a whole load of other crap, and Shadowrun, plus a whole shitload of Veoh movies and i only manage to take up around 50 gigs out of 320.

I probably will be using the TV tuner for HD movies, and i have a large music collection, which gets larger any time a friend buys a CD. Im doing it so i won't have to upgrade to a larger HDDVD down the road.

I doubt you will need 500 gigs.
How many songs do you have?
Daxelman
superjesus117
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
superjesus117
Part-Time Viking

lol

I have roughly 700 gigs of music >.>
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
superjesus117
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
lol

eek

MY GOD, do u listen to all of it?
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
superjesus117
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
lol

eek

Not in one sitting, but the music does come in handy.

You name an artist, I bet you 1000 gold that I have it.
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
superjesus117

eek

No, but i will name an artist.
Voltaire?
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
superjesus117

eek

Voltaire?
Too easy, I'll give you another shot.
I think sony won E3 they just had better things to show
i aint a fan of ps3 but i woned ps1 and own 2 i wont buy 3 but i say 3 rules more then wii
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking

eek

Voltaire?

WHOLLY CRAP!!!!

I thought i was the only one who new the song when i listened to it on one of the First Billy & Mandy toons.

Well, thats the only abstract artist i can think of.
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking

eek

Voltaire?

WHOLLY CRAP!!!!

I thought i was the only one who new the song when i listened to it on one of the First Billy & Mandy toons.

To give you an idea of my collection, I have a ton of Russian Communist propaganda music from the early parts of WWII.
Can anybody recommend 3rd Party Controllers for the PS3? I feel that the Sixaxis is too small and no comfortable.
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking
Daxelman
Part-Time Viking

Voltaire?

WHOLLY CRAP!!!!

To give you an idea of my collection, I have a ton of Russian Communist propaganda music from the early parts of WWII.

I used to have roughly 50 gigs of music on meh Laptop, before if Craped out on me, stupid hand-me-down. Now, im music-less.

Note to Self: Stay away from Compaq.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces