Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know I think fanwankism is just ignorance most of the time.
StrikeFreedomX1
You know I think fanwankism is just ignorance most of the time.
no not some of the time it all of the time. if they knew something they woundn't say things like all the 360's are broken or the ps3 gonna cost $1,000,000
RinkuDohero
StrikeFreedomX1
RinkuDohero
Samson90
in my own experience the xbox is the best console, i've heard a lot of people dont like the 360, but i think that is because there arent very many games out yet. i think that the 360 will dominate, as soon as more games come out it will be the most popular console. look at the xbox vs. the ps consoles, the psone had crappy graphics, the ps2 is still kinda crappy, the first xbox is far better than the ps2, now the ps3 will be coming out and the theres only a second xbox. i've also heard that halo3 will be released around the time that the ps3 comes out, if so, the ps3 is doomed. these are my thoughts, xbox will dominate

Why is it that I sense that most Xbox users are graphics whores who know jack about videogames, hence newbs? neutral
You mis-used your term.You mean fanboys.

Why is it that I sense that most Xbox users are graphics whores who know jack about videogames, hence fanboys? neutral

Like so? surprised
................... stare
Ulrick Darcken
RinkuDohero
StrikeFreedomX1
RinkuDohero
Samson90
in my own experience the xbox is the best console, i've heard a lot of people dont like the 360, but i think that is because there arent very many games out yet. i think that the 360 will dominate, as soon as more games come out it will be the most popular console. look at the xbox vs. the ps consoles, the psone had crappy graphics, the ps2 is still kinda crappy, the first xbox is far better than the ps2, now the ps3 will be coming out and the theres only a second xbox. i've also heard that halo3 will be released around the time that the ps3 comes out, if so, the ps3 is doomed. these are my thoughts, xbox will dominate

Why is it that I sense that most Xbox users are graphics whores who know jack about videogames, hence newbs? neutral
You mis-used your term.You mean fanboys.

Why is it that I sense that most Xbox users are graphics whores who know jack about videogames, hence fanboys? neutral

Like so? surprised
................... stare
stare same boat
Mr. Shiny
Im choosing the Rev. (I'm a Nintendork ^_^)
Ive never like Xbox, other then Halo.
Ps3 from what I've heard is over $600, so thats completely out there. And I dont really like Sony.
The Revolution looks the coolest in my opinion, and you'll be able to play games from other nintendo systems, which is a bonus for me. =D
how come this is almost what every person that is looking forword to the Rev Say's

"> i dont like xbox ((no good rezone))

PS3 will cost to much and i dont like sony ((no good rezone {i can think of a few}))

and rev is cheep ((you get what you pay for)) its tinny so i like how it looks ((i say bigger is better wink )) and it play's old nintendo game's.
(( if you cept all your old systome's than you woldnt have to get a new console for it.))

((AND BESIDE'S every old nintedo game thats realy worth playing {that will probly end up on the list}0 can be found for...a ..Gameboy. GAMEBOY!!!!!))

((Zelda: Link to the past. #1 game of all time))
joystiq.com
Embarrassing Xbox Live Diamond card typo
Posted Apr 5th 2006 11:30PM by Vladimir Cole
Filed under: Microsoft Xbox 360, Online, Business

Xbox 360: $400

Lots of peripherals and some games: $300

Xbox Live service: $50 per year

Whipping out your Xbox Live Diamond Card on a hot date ("I got it babe. I get a discount on full meal deals on Tuesdays!" wink only to have the McDonald's employee behind the counter point out a typo? Priceless.

(More proof. Even more proof. Yet more proof.)

See also: Xbox Live Diamond Card Program announcement.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i had trouble finding it can you. they spelled thru trhu
dragonfyir
joystiq.com

Whipping out your Xbox Live Diamond Card on a hot date ("I got it babe. I get a discount on full meal deals on Tuesdays!" wink only to have the McDonald's employee behind the counter point out a typo? Priceless.

I dont get it. sweatdrop Edit: Oooo I see it. Trhu. Hah... I still dont get it. So what? People make typos.
LadyxMissie
dragonfyir
joystiq.com

I dont get it. sweatdrop
Yeah, I don't see it either...
Shaun The Bunny
LadyxMissie
dragonfyir
joystiq.com

I dont get it. sweatdrop
Yeah, I don't see it either...
thru is miss spelled. i had to go to joystiqs forums to find out myself sweatdrop
I signed up for the diamond card and still don't have one, I'm gunna register again.
StrikeFreedomX1
I signed up for the diamond card and still don't have one, I'm gunna register again.

I want one its gangsta.
BTW did anybody read up on this lawsuit against MS
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147170.html
this could get really ugly for the 360 department. gonk
The Black Ace Mercenary
StrikeFreedomX1

I want one its gangsta.
Who knows, alot of the companies are in deep s**t.
StrikeFreedomX1
The Black Ace Mercenary
StrikeFreedomX1

I want one its gangsta.

Yea not just MS, but Dell and Compaq to name a few. gonk (I really dont give a s**t about Dell, But compaq they have horrible PC's but I still support them,using one of there top of the line laptops at the moment.)although it sux. gonk
The Black Ace Mercenary
StrikeFreedomX1

I want one its gangsta.
M$ is big it should be no worst that the contoller thing for sony
The Black Ace Mercenary
StrikeFreedomX1
The Black Ace Mercenary
StrikeFreedomX1

I want one its gangsta.

Yea not just MS, but Dell and Compaq to name a few. gonk (I really dont give a s**t about Dell, But compaq they have horrible PC's but I still support them,using one of there top of the line laptops at the moment.)although it sux. gonk
im using one of there towers right now gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces